Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

x100 Restore Pads | Can you please? DE?

ZarTham

With the amount of pads we use nowadays (Eidolon, Tridolon, Profit-Taker) can we get some x100? Even if we have to use more resources in proportion... and even if it would take a higher amount of time..... Say, 20 minutes? More?

Yes, x10 takes a minute to craft, still, I rather play the game than having to stand at the foundry looking at it.

Yes, crafting parts is also considered "playing the game" but jesus...

Yes, there's a mobile app in which you can craft restore pads, unable simultaneously log-in on both the app and the game, also, RIP data plan when I'm not on wi-fi.

Opinions?

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, ZarTham said:

With the amount of pads we use nowadays (Eidolon, Tridolon, Profit-Taker) can we get some x100? Even if we have to use more resources in proportion... and even if it would take a higher amount of time..... Say, 20 minutes? More?

Yes, x10 takes a minute to craft, still, I rather play the game than having to stand at the foundry looking at it.

Yes, crafting parts is also considered "playing the game" but jesus...

Yes, there's a mobile app in which you can craft restore pads, unable simultaneously log-in on both the app and the game, also, RIP data plan when I'm not on wi-fi.

Opinions?

Agree, 10x is too low, Usually 100 pads are necessary for safety on trio.

Or we could get a queue system for Consumables.

Say you click on the 10x HP Pad and then the game would ask you how many you want to build. Once you set how many and hit ok the foundry starts crafting and automatically handles the claim&re-craft until the work order is complete.

Yea good idea! So it can also be a kind of usefull resource sink.
I was having fun to go runs for some kind of resources back then but now i can't even finish them even if i wanted to.

Love you all, DE crew!

42 minutes ago, paul5473 said:

Wait what? 

Not everyone runs survivability or has the time or knowledge of the majesty of Adaptation, Vitality & R3 Arcane Guardian. Which can make even trinities able to stave off alot of damage, meaning surviving alot longer. Also Chromas tend to run such bad efficiency they usually like caring about having pancakes despite it being way more effective to shave 30~60% of the power str off to get an extra 15 to 20 seconds for a more efficient setup. Same applying to Volts who just spam shields and forget since they do not need to give a fk on Range or Power Strength, they could just maximize duration and efficiency instead.

To be honest, if you're using more than 10 (maybe 15) a day, I kind of question how you're playing?

Before facing the lv-85 Wolf I never used ammo pads, before Eidolons I never used energy pizzas and even now I tend to only use a couple per hunt; there are lots of ways to avoid magnetic procs. Health pads are nearly useless.

Apart from certain time limited instances, where blazing speed is a real advantage, I always rather thought of spamming pads as a way of cheesing through challenges.

If you're going to use them that way, it's not particularly egregious to collect and then initiate a new batch of 10 whenever you go to your foundry for something else.

Edited by TheArcSet
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will definitely get to this!

Please get to other things first.

I mean seriously, this is literally the least annoying, shortest, time-sink in the game, compared to some truly repulsive ones and unless the handful of people who will actually use more than 100 pizza in a week are really just sitting, staring at their foundries, while they craft, adding this will only save those few players a minute or two a day.

Not to mention that the 10x Large pads are gated items, so where will you even put them? Will you make player re-grind syndicates again to get the 'best' version of the item? Or will you make the 10x bundles redundant.

Deal with the sub 1% drop chances before this.

Or the Titiana sanctuary fly-paper glitches.

Or insert a 'If(!active(companion)):re-deploy(companion);' line at the end of her Razor-Itzal-wing event stack. 2 Lines in the code base, to fix that with already written event calls; (you may not list it as a bug, but you can't really pretend Full_moon was the only tribute initially envisioned to buff everyone except the user; someone forgot the reused code would banish pets, then changed the target so the ability wasn't completely useless.)

Or Fix the '100% Accuracy' bugs by making clone player versions and enemy versions of the weapons and giving the player versions an actual 100% base accuracy, rather than a flag value.

Edited by TheArcSet
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Avienas said:

Not everyone runs survivability or has the time or knowledge of the majesty of Adaptation, Vitality & R3 Arcane Guardian. Which can make even trinities able to stave off alot of damage, meaning surviving alot longer. Also Chromas tend to run such bad efficiency they usually like caring about having pancakes despite it being way more effective to shave 30~60% of the power str off to get an extra 15 to 20 seconds for a more efficient setup. Same applying to Volts who just spam shields and forget since they do not need to give a fk on Range or Power Strength, they could just maximize duration and efficiency instead.

Mate if you need 100 energy pads to complete a tridolon capture you've got issues!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Avienas said:

Then you need to go farm if you dont have a vitality and using 100 pads a run check your builds asap...

• Like 1

Wouldn't life be simpler if we could just queue up multiple items in the foundry?  As in (for this example), queue the x10 restore Pad in the foundry 10 times, and it'll take 10x as long to to complete.

I've wanted to queue ciphers like this forever. Queue the cipher 10 times, come back in 10 minutes, there are 10 ciphers.

It would avoid adding a new x100 item.

Edited by (NSW)Kadet

11 hours ago, LSG501 said:

In all honesty most of the 1 minute builds could do with a 'bulk build' option where it's at least 10x what the 1 minute job is... I'd even be happy for it to take slightly more than 10x the build time too.

2 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Or we could get a queue system for Consumables.

Say you click on the 10x HP Pad and then the game would ask you how many you want to build. Once you set how many and hit ok the foundry starts crafting and automatically handles the claim&re-craft until the work order is complete.

Oof, these guys already said it.

Just now, (NSW)Kadet said:

Wouldn't life be simpler if we could just queue up multiple items in the foundry?  As in (for this example), queue the x10 restore Pad in the foundry 10 times, and it'll take 10x as long to to complete.

I've wanted to queue ciphers like this forever. Queue the cipher 10 times, come back in 10 minutes, there are 10 ciphers.

It would avoid adding a new x100 item.

This! For the love of sanity ... this!

Edited by Dank-Dispensor