Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Machtmaking Fortuna pls DE make it better/faster

(XBOX)Walkman0815

Hello i will do my rank up in fortuna/little duck, so i play often "Deck12" to become lazulite toroids.

But i cant belive im alone in this game, by 10 runs i become in 1 puplic mates. in 9 runs i play solo and then the game play is very long.

when i see people are joining in the chatbox it need 20-25 seconds when there are in the game.

i dont know is that a problem from xbox live or DE servers.

im playing on Xbox One X and my ports are open

i also play this game on PC and the matchmaking is very quick and find more puplic players.

thx for helping.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Walkman0815 said:

when i see people are joining in the chatbox it need 20-25 seconds when there are in the game.

Because some activities work far better if you form your own squad before the run? Exploiter/PT are missions that go so much faster if you have the proper stuff, so people use recruiting chat and not the matchmaking. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-28 at 5:20 AM, (XB1)Walkman0815 said:

Hello i will do my rank up in fortuna/little duck, so i play often "Deck12" to become lazulite toroids.

But i cant belive im alone in this game, by 10 runs i become in 1 puplic mates. in 9 runs i play solo and then the game play is very long.

i dont know is that a problem from xbox live or DE servers.

im playing on Xbox One X and my ports are open

i also play this game on PC and the matchmaking is very quick and find more puplic players.

thx for helping.

It sometimes does that with lobbies where you are alone

It usually takes that long when people join in

DE doesn't really have servers like most games do otherwise host migration wouldn't be a huge thing and it isn't your Xbox 

PC has more players so that seems normal