Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dakra Blade A Myth?

Demon-King-Lamb

Question

I first saw some one wielding the Dakra and I was like "That is a beautiful sword. Shame it's not two-handed. But I must get me one too." Been grinding for the past week...not a single Dakra Blade to be found. And not only that I can't even get a T3 Exterminate key, So I have to ask other people to trade keys. I'm beginning to think the Dakra Blade doesn't even exist.

21 answers to this question

It exists. RNG is RNG but keep in mind, statistically speaking, you're looking at 9 runs to get it, +/- your luck. And that's T3. I got it in 6 I think after e update.

Secondly, I like the sword a lot. Get a V and Bar polarity out if the box and it just feels very balanced. Also, if you watch livestreams you know an inevitable balance for single handed melee is coming soon so I wouldn't feel bad about using it.

I have run T3 15+ times no Blade, T2 25+ times no Blade.
I really think its a myth...
But hey at least i have parts to build like 10 frost primes ;_; 

Ohh and i have farmed T3 Defenses for the keys myself no luck...
I really thank all the people who have taken me with them to do T3 Ext runs, even tho no luck yet.

Not much i can say other than keep trying and trust your luck. I got mine while looking for a frost prime system.

Same here buddy, when I completed my Frost Prime, I saw that wow, I actually got everything ready to make Dakra Prime (except for that damn 15 orokin cell), so well, try T2 Ext and T3 Ext.