Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 - Nightwave progress resetting randomly

(PSN)SeneschalGrigori

(My apologies for posting 2x, don't use this site often and not sure I put it in the correct forum the first time)

Good afternoon,

I've had this bug on PS4 since the Nightwave itself was implemented but simply never thought it was important enough to report until now.

On PS4 I will almost consistently have the first section of Nightwave bounties I complete simply just reset themselves after the mission is over, even if the event itself was completed and the chick came up talking about the completion as well as the UI popping up with the points being awarded.

Monday after a mission it reset my progress on 150 bullet jumps (which was completed), 100 Corrosive kills, and 1 Capture mission completion, then Tuesday it reset my progress on the 4 of 6 flawless tranqued floofs.

This may not seem like much but I don't get much time to play anymore so when I suddenly lose 30 minutes of progress towards the NIghtwave it can get very frustrating when if I'm lucky I might get to play for 1 every couple days.

This more or less happens ever single time I play at least once and that's even with making sure to get back to your orbiter after a mission is completed and not just abandoning missions or host migrations.