Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to NOT have pets walk around the Orbiter

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

Smeeta is my favorite companion...strictly for gameplay purposes. It's nothing but a nuisance on my ship, constantly harassing my poor little Roomba, and also reminding me how buggy the game is with its horrible pathing AI and bizarre collisions. It'd be great if there was a simple option in the incubator to let it walk around freely or not.

8 hours ago, Shiichibukai said:

oof, someones triggered.

I can spout random buzzwords too, like "yikes cringe." Now you can stop commenting on my thread.

Ugly animals walking around my ship is just flat-out unwanted. There is no reason not to have an option to lock them in the incubator. 

Edited by (XB1)Erudite Prime
  • Like 1

vor 8 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Erudite Prime:

I can spout random buzzwords too, like "yikes cringe." Now you can stop commenting on my thread.

Ugly animals walking around my ship is just flat-out unwanted. There is no reason not to have an option to lock them in the incubator. 

Its called Stasis, put them in stasis then if you dont want them running around. There is your feature. And I can comment all I want 🙂

vor 19 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Erudite Prime:

I don't want to take the thing in and out of stasis before and after every mission. I already said this. You're just a troll at this point.

So because I give you a legitimate answer that you dont like, im a troll. Gotcha. Enjoy your game!

1 hour ago, Hobie-wan said:

Pets blocking you on the ship was just fixed on PC, so it should be around the corner for console peoples if it's happening there.

I could be the minority, but I haven’t had that happen to me, ever.

I don’t like the idea, but as long as it’s what OP is saying- a togglable option- I wouldn’t mind. That way I can leave it so my pets can chill and other people can just have them sitting.

15 hours ago, sinnae said:

Hey guys...has OP figured out that fast travel exists yet?

You realize that the cat actually blocking me was the smallest of my complaints, right?

1 - It gets caught on the Roomba and looks stupid
2 - It looks ugly to begin with
3 - I don't want to have to put it in and out of stasis before and after each mission

I just want an option to disable it.

On 2019-09-03 at 11:23 AM, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

You realize that the cat actually blocking me was the smallest of my complaints, right?

1 - It gets caught on the Roomba and looks stupid
2 - It looks ugly to begin with
3 - I don't want to have to put it in and out of stasis before and after each mission

I just want an option to disable it.

so you want the option to disable your cat walking around your orbiter just because it irritates you?

I'm pretty sure there are more serious complaints that deserve more attention than this, just grow up and accept the fact that your kavat that you let into your orbiter has the ability to use its legs to move around, it's really not that much of an issue.