Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Postponed: Devstream #131

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Urlan said:

Almost 300 last we checked.

300 but, as we all noticed so far, Rebecca is the one person who can organize the team to get in front of a camera to talk about stuff with a proper script.

Then again, this one devstream probably won't have much, I'm guessing more New War tease, a bit of Railjack/Empyrean which will be here next year (don't tell me it's this year, I don't want to be hopeful) and the cherry on top which will be Atlas Prime, which will be the good thing, but since 70% of the community doesn't like/know how to build Atlas then most will also not care about that.

I say postpone it again.

When is Devstream 132??? I've completely given up on ever seeing Devstream 131 and want to just move to Devstream 132. Maybe they could just bundle Devstream 131, Empyrean(railjack) and the new war next year. I'm thinking they will need to change the name of new war too....ummm old new war or is it the new old war..... Maybe that's Duviri Paradox... which came first the new old war or the old new war? Also shouldn't railjack be our orbiters instead of the new ships.... didn't we open each planet with some rail thing that links all the planets. Will this be a spin off of Asheron's Call because they were Empyreans(lot of portal hopping in AC)???

Archived