Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)Oussii

stalker! i had enough of you

On 2019-08-29 at 10:00 AM, (XB1)Oussii said:

is it normal that in one day the stalker attacks me 5 times in one afternoon?

Practically every mission i did, i had the stalker coming.

when does this stop? i had enough of him. specially when he spawn in a spy mission while you are hacking the console,

Stalker, I had enough of you!!!!

I had this very situation also when xp farming in survival saturn (5 runs), bringing unmaxed frame and gears... what only made me unhappy is it dropped me [Dread] bp always... no ephemera at all.

9 hours ago, FerockQuartz said:

I had this very situation also when xp farming in survival saturn (5 runs), bringing unmaxed frame and gears... what only made me unhappy is it dropped me [Dread] bp always... no ephemera at all.

I got 2

You can murder the stalker in literally 5 seconds with a Lega prism and a rank 2 Virtuous Trojan. 

Use rank 2 though so 25% stays as void damage which keeps resetting the stalkers damage resistance mechanic. 

31 minutes ago, (NSW)Austee said:

You can murder the stalker in literally 5 seconds with a Lega prism and a rank 2 Virtuous Trojan. 

Use rank 2 though so 25% stays as void damage which keeps resetting the stalkers damage resistance mechanic. 

no need for all that. 2 shots from my catchmoon and he is history

But you just fight the Stalker with god mode. Shoot him with your Amp and duck in the Void... or heck, explode him with your Propa which seems to be the workaround for Shraksun issues. Unmaxed weak frames/weapons do not matter.

48 minutes ago, (NSW)Austee said:

I'm not denying what you said, but I will remark that you can murder Stalker with probably any non-Mote Amp with no arcanes... no matter how bad the Amp is.

For example, I was murdering Stalker with an ungilded Schwaak with Pencha Scaffold and Jutni brace... that's not even meta or fancy and pretty easy to make. No arcanes either.