Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone in the Second Wave gotten their Umbra Statue or Shirt?

ensis8ex3glacio

This is now the end of August.  The last email I got about The Sacrifice Collection said it should ship in early August because the shirts were causing a problem.  Just wondering if anyone got their stuff yet.  I definitely don't want to rush them and get incomplete items, but it's almost been a year.  I can't imagine it taking that much effort to make shirts.

5 hours ago, Baterial said:

i got mail 5 days ago when they said it is being shipped but it is complete BS

My package ID says it is not in the database

And i think DPD has 2 day shipping worldwide if my info is correct

I had this too. Contacted DE and they sent a different tracking code that worked. Seems it's actually with UPS.

No shirt, and honestly I’m getting a tad upset. I got the Umbra statue back in early July (or late June, can’t remember) and the Umbra’s Horn was chipped. They said the shirts would be sent out later on, but it’s September and I’m wondering if I’ll even see it at all. 

Unfortunately I don’t even know who to contact at this point, since I don’t want my money being wasted.

On 2019-09-02 at 5:56 AM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

No shirt, and honestly I’m getting a tad upset. I got the Umbra statue back in early July (or late June, can’t remember) and the Umbra’s Horn was chipped. They said the shirts would be sent out later on, but it’s September and I’m wondering if I’ll even see it at all. 

Unfortunately I don’t even know who to contact at this point, since I don’t want my money being wasted.

You should have contacted customer support back in July about the statue... And the shirts haven't shipped yet, apparently there was some issue and they weren't suppose to ship till late August.

3 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

You should have contacted customer support back in July about the statue... And the shirts haven't shipped yet, apparently there was some issue and they weren't suppose to ship till late August.

I did. But I haven’t had any contact from them about the shirts, other than “it’ll ship soon.” There wasn’t a date on the paper.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I did. But I haven’t had any contact from them about the shirts, other than “it’ll ship soon.” There wasn’t a date on the paper.

I got the same thing, they don't know when they are shipping either because it's not something they know. It's all on the company making and shipping them screwing up something along the line. (Which is not far from where I live ironically)

14 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

I got the same thing, they don't know when they are shipping either because it's not something they know. It's all on the company making and shipping them screwing up something along the line. (Which is not far from where I live ironically)

I know it’s not DE’s fault, but I’m still upset about the whole thing. It’s still s lot of money, you know? I’m only hoping it comes soon or o hear an email or something.