Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Complete 3 Sorties" night Wave mission is time consuming

Zivkigel

My suggestion is to change it to "Complete 3 Sorties Mission" because you will be able to complete it in 1 day instead of 3 days.
To Complete 3 Sorties i will have to play 3 different days,and i know that its weekly missions but some people got only time to play warframe on weekends.
For me i sometimes come home after 2 weeks and i need to complete 14 missions that i cant because this reason which delay my progress by 2 days and waste my time.

18 minutes ago, Scandroid said:

Seems like a personal issue if you cant hop on the game for 3 days through a week for 30min game play then just skip that weekly

Just now, Rawbeard said:

skip it, if playing sortie 3 times in a week is too much investment.

cant skip it i need it to do last week nightwave missions

43 minutes ago, Zivkigel said:

To Complete 3 Sorties i will have to play 3 different days,and i know that its weekly missions but some people got only time to play warframe on weekends.

One weekend is enough to complete this challenge.
For me in Germany new sorties arrive at 6 pm. So I can do the Friday's Sortie on Saturday morning, then do Saturday's and Sunday's Sortie.
Without thinking about it all that much, this should work out in any timezone. (Just the reset time differs a bit)

The thing is that these challenges might not be meant for you, if you can only ever play on weekends.
As you said it yourself, these are WEEKLY challenges. Challenges that should be done over the course of one week...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zivkigel said:

cant skip it i need it to do last week nightwave missions

then... do it. some sorties are longer than others, but this goal will not likely get changed, since a lower 1 sortie exists. and it sure af will not change this week. you could have had it done on tuesday already

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-08-30 at 10:43 AM, Zivkigel said:

Im Lucky because they changed it "Catch-up Acts will now appear once you have less than 3 current-weekly Acts left to complete, as opposed to only appearing once you’ve completed the whole current week"

That's what I thought as well, but that particular Patch Note doesn't appear to be functioning as intended (not sure if this issue is Console Exclusive) on Xbox. I've only started the Nightwave Grind 3 days ago and have gotten to Rank 16 (1600 away from Rank 17) But now my grind has been delayed by 3 days because I ended up with the Catch-Up Act "Complete 3 Sorties" as my last Catch-up, with no other Catch Up Acts appearing, whereas prior to the Saints of Altra update, If I left 1 time-gated Act for later and did some other ones I would get new ones to replace the ones I'd done.

On 2019-08-29 at 5:32 AM, Zivkigel said:

My suggestion is to change it to "Complete 3 Sorties Mission" because you will be able to complete it in 1 day instead of 3 days.
For me i sometimes come home after 2 weeks and i need to complete 14 missions that i cant because this reason which delay my progress by 2 days and waste my time.

All I'm seeing is you would like to have DE add a remove option for certain challenges. There is already a complete one sortie daily, and your issue is the catch up mechanism. So either ask for a full removal of challenges you cant or dont want to do, so you have access to previous weeks missions. Or a shuffle mechanic where you can reset progress on that challenge to start your catch up. But in no way is three sorties in seven days to much.