Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Extract @ Non Endless Missions

Gio21

I can't think of a single non-endless mission type worth bringing pugs to.

Nonetheless, I see no reason to not add this feature to every mission type in the game since the groundwork for it has already been laid out, just so long as there's still some sort of countdown timer in case one wanders too close to extraction by accident (especially on tiles that can have Syndicate medallions really close by).

• Like 1

While I don't want to encourage rushers, it is true that if you couldn't have done the mission without other people, you end up having to be there for them.  So the rushers have to wait if the explorers outnumber them, and the explorers don't get to search if the rushers outnumber them.

Basically, if you pub, then you rely on the others and wait for them or go with them.  The party shouldn't be able to separate.  I don't really believe solo extraction from endless improved anything and have suffered because of it several times.  It isn't exactly an improvement to let people only think about themselves in a team game.

Making a group should be prioritized over pubbing, and self interest should only be encouraged if the player is soloing.

21 hours ago, Lazarow said:

run it solo then

The same could be said to the explorers. If they don't want to be rushed to extraction and spend all of their time meticulously breaking barrels, they should play solo. It's what I do when running syndicate missions so I can find the medallions since speed runners don't care.