Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Ivara on plains prowl doesn't matter everything spots you now as if you were 100 percent visible at all times. maybe the scanner is no longer silent? Yup scanner can be heard from more than 80 meters out. Good luck getting more than one non-alerted scan.

Edited by Nichivo

Hi a few bugs to report:
1. Mithra skins (or maybe just Valkyr?) are blending in the energy colour instead of just the emissives like before the update. It is noticeably overpowering them.
2. Similar to above, but for Prisma attachments. Energy is overpowering/blending into Emissives. Setting the energy to default helps, but that means you can't choose your ephemera colours.
3. Skin previews via the arsenal are overlapping for all(?) warframes. Noticing it on Ivara and Inaros.

Have a nice day.

1) Shawzin showing up in the ayatan menu after update

2) After buying all shawzin's in the choose instrument menu you have to buy them again, you cant play them even if u own them.

3) Difficult to explain but: I played warframe with a buddy and everytime i invited him to a game and accepted the invite or he tried to join my session, he would time out on my teamspeak server every time! (teamspeak server is self hosted: dont know if thas a hint), only happend since the update. It almost looked like everytime he accepted my invite warframe would kill his whole outgoing network traffic (incomming traffic still works). After connection to a VPN i could invite him to a game and he could join, but he would still get a timeout on teamspeak after accepting my warframe invite 😞

Edited by Swagnemite_420
  • Like 1

DE, stealth is BROKEN

It's not just the Simaris scan, it's everything, everything is making the enemies alerted(I guess by sound?).

Melee weapons, scans, even silent weapons(with or without Hush/Suppress mods or with Loki/Ivara), silent weapons need a few shots for the enemy to alert but still can.

I put a hush in my Daikyu and shoot a bunch near them while Loki invisi with Hushed Invisibility, ALERT! Melee atk with my zaw dagger near(no hit), ALERT!

For the Simaris scan, It alerts within 25m or more, still can snipe scan for stealth scan. Doing Simaris is going to be annoying...

Silent banshee still works...

Edited by CrazyDarkSonic
  • Like 2

1. Mimica Shawzin - my Warframe's colors are not reflected on it when playing. The colors are reflected when placed as a decoration though.
2. Sometimes the Shawzin is out of place when playing. Usually see it after doing a few missions.

cf3IPXA.jpg

Glyph Prism seems temperamental on wether it wants to work.

I just did a couple rounds of Helene on Saturn, and I was not able to deploy the glyph, either from the gear wheel, or by pressing the hotkey I bound it to.

On the other hand, the Glyph Prism works without issue in my orbiter.

Sorry if someone's reported this and i didn't see it, but if you play the Shawzin emote just before you extract, then you end up getting on your ship kneeling playing the Shawzin, instead of the animation your character is supposed to be doing. I am also having the issue other people are having with the Prisma Liset Skin.

Mining nodes either load correctly in Orb Vallis or don't load at all.  Tepa nodules and mobs are in the caves but no mining nodes.

Seems to be nodes are being loaded around 10% of the time.

Edited by Miiir

My weapons which produce light effects are now significantly darkening my screen every time I fire with Adaptive Exposure on, which is uncomfortable.  I tried turning off Adaptive Exposure to see if that helps, and it does eliminate the kind of flashing effect from firing weaponry (the repeated switching between dark and normal lighting, even if somewhat gradual and not a true flash), except that it just turns the scene unbelievably bright and washed out - the ground outside on Mars is a glaring, glowing white.

Edit:  Oh no, it's basically anything which produces any light.  So activating and deactivating maim drastically darkens my screen.  Any kind of explosion from barrels or from an enemy attack drastically darkens my screen.  I can barely play like this, but I can't turn off Adaptive Exposure because then I just can't see anything.  It wasn't like this yesterday.  Everything looks so off about the lighting, and in a way that's really uncomfortable, not just sorta not great looking (like Wisp's metallic areas now being bright and flat like they've had bright plastic sprayed on them).

This reminds me of when Limbo's Rift was recently changed in a way that DE said was intended to make bright areas a little less bright and dark areas a little less dark but had exactly the opposite effect, leaving bright areas blinding and dark areas too dark to see anything in, to the point I can barely see anything on Lua tilemaps with Limbo anymore as every area is either blindingly washed out or too dark to distinguish anything.

Edited by Andvarja

After a host migration, mission rewards stopped displaying in either mission progress or at the end of a round.  I got the same amount of rewards at the end (I think?) but they didn't align with what the other person in my squad said they were getting.