[DE]Danielle

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

-handspring mod somehow not working if you play as client, not host

-you still able to pick up heavy ammo even though you haven't use archgun once in a mission, and worse yet, the UI message when that occur said |NAME| COOLDOWN RESET or something... (this occur when you play as client however)

Laomedeia demolist pathing issue

On second round, noticed one of the demolists never showed up.. assumed it was a bug but on the way to extraction after round 4, I found him stuck running in place in the location pictured.  Apparently he was too fat to fit through the opening (It was a bursa style demolist).  Also as a side note, the credit rewards seem a bit.. backwards.. rounds 1 and 2 I got 3x10k, round 3 I got 5x10k.. so far so good.. round 4 (rotation C), I got 1x10k... Definitely not worth staying at those rates. Also didn't see any extra credit drops from demolists.. have a booster so was hoping for those.

sooBQZ4.jpg

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Rhino Vojnik Skin Energy colours are bugged. When changing the colour from default to any other, it will also change the Emissive colour of the skin to be pitch black or defaultAxSYqMU.jpg5U1l8cP.jpg

Edited by Skulblitz

((Reposted from 'bug-reports' general thread.

As anyone with eyes over at D.E, can see, the new texture & rendering pack dropped on us (and supposedly "FIXED") has rendered 99% of the fashion-frame content null & void.  Pun intended.

Instead of driving away half your player base, someone in charge of art assets may want to roll-back those great new rendering tools and try again later.

Because, as of right now;
* ALL palettes for energy emisives and even dojo items have been turned to mud / NOT as shown IN the palette picker.

* Certain skins have become un-usable (re; Kavat Moonless showing 'regular' kavat tails & all prisma items).

* Evrionmental effects (fog, etc) seem to have been completely erased in Dojo builds.

* Warframe power effects have been "flattened" (see all threads citing Volt lightning).

So; where is the hotfix or better yet; roll-back to previous texture & lightning renders.  An update that is worse than the original is no update at all.
Thank you for your time if you have read this, DE person... it would be even more thankful if quick and positive resolution of this error is done post haste.:community:

(I apollogize for harshness, but better what is said in THIS post than what I was saying last night when I logged in to see EVERYTHING turned into bad play-doh toys.  F-Bombs dropped like rain)

• Like 1

All missions I've do so far since the updates seem to have a weird, pulsating red light over the entire screen— as if I'm at low health constantly. It's very distracting, and making the game quite difficult to enjoy currently. My friends have encountered the same thing.

• Upvote 1

There seems to be a bit of lighting/fx/coloring issues right now. All of Volt's energy bolts and electricity, instead of looking like lightning bolts, now look like just lines on a graph. Also, the carrier, on its armor palettes, is not changing color. Both pictures posted here.Warframe0025.jpg

Warframe0026.jpg

Posted (edited)

Ninkondi Prime doesn't bend in arsenal after hovering over it then going to change the frame appearance without rolling over anything else.

bug-0.jpg

bug-1.jpg

Edited by sweatypants
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Dodge-rolling no longer prevents knockdown (from any source) during the roll. Consistently observed on Kelpie (grineer disruption node on Sedna): rolling through eximus fire wave, heavy unit ground slams and scorpion harpoons results in the roll being interrupted and warframe getting knocked down.

Edited by Niennah
  • Like 1

There is an animation bug, if you exit operator (key 5) before you fall down of map (so respawn) or before an enemy CC (like grineer Scorpion) Warframe wil remain stucked... it can't cast no more abilities or use melee (key E), you need to die and revive for unstuck. (/unstuck command not work.)

Just reporting in. Seemingly mod link allows you to equip arcanes you don't have, or maybe just 'double equip' the one you have. 

Friend linked a build that used two maxed arcane guardians, I only had one but the build window displays both slots having arcane guardian now. 

Sorry DE, but stealth still BROKEN.

The scans and the melee atks(not sure) near enemies don't alert them anymore, but silent weapons(passive, with mods or with Loki Hushed Invisibility) still alert like any noisy weapon.

Thanks for the fix, but I believe something happened with either the enemy detection or the noise levels of all weapons(and other stuff too).

I think this goes here.If this is in the wrong place please move to the right place.I also did a quick search but didnt find anything like this. I have been using Ivara's prowl and scanning for simaris rep.I start the mission fill up my energy then prowl. I take out the scanner Then try to scan a enemy.Everything goes fine until it finishes.It gives me the rep for scanning a alerted enemy .Then it alerts  all the nearby enemies. Now the entire time after i topped off her energy I have been in prowl and been invisible.All the weapons she has equipped are silent.I have not attacked/killed a enemy in front of another enemy. The only way i have found so far to get around this.Is by putting the enemies to sleep.Since i want to use her prowl.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Echocb said:

I killed stalker and got another stalker sigil. I now have two both in my sigils menu and inventory. They cant be sold or deleted.

The same issue appears to exist for any enemy encounter that drops a Sigil. I now have 4 stalker Sigils and two Jackals.

tV5ohQC.png

Edited by TheSpad

Posted (edited)

Using the shawzin emote with any song with autoplay enabled(?) will mess up everyone's HUD and cause you to be stuck in the Shawzin floor sitting position and cannot move. Forcing the player to exit and open the game again. Don't know if having autoplay was the main issue, but these were the variables that I had when this bug occurs.

EDIT: Changed FOV to HUD and changed custom song with "any song"

Edited by Ark_RIght
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Ark_RIght said:

Using the shawzin emote with a custom song with autoplay enabled will mess up everyone's FOV and cause you to be stuck in the Shawzin floor sitting position and cannot move. Forcing the player to exit and open the game again. Don't know if having autoplay was the main issue, but these were the variables that I had when this bug occurs.

Any song seems to break it not just custom, but in my case I did have autoplay on

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I cant access holster menu on Nikana Prime and Skiajati. The settings I changed are still there, but I cant see the holster style menu on it. It only happens on Nikana Prime and Skiajati. I can access the menu on my Nikana Zaw, cant say about normal or Dragon variant coz normal was used to craft Dragon and Dragon was sold to make slot for other stuff years ago. From what I can tell, its only selective, I have people in my clan having the same issue and other reporting that they do not experience it.

Edited by Xardis

Another bug possibly associated with Gauss to add to the pile. I was at Hydron leveling my Corinth as Frost Prime in a public game. My team was Chroma Prime, Valkyr, and Gauss with Acceltra. At some point before Wave 5 my Corinth holstered itself at 0 ammo. My Warframe kept the animation set for holding the weapon and I was allowed to aim, move, and cast abilities. I was unable to Fire (Primary or Secondary), Reload, Swap to Secondary or Melee. My partner Valkyr's Destreza Prime had a similar issue temporarily where it sheathed itself . He was able to fix the issue by attacking with melee. There were no network changes such as host migration or clients leaving if that helps.

http://prntscr.com/ozsrpb

Can't preview Mirage/Prime Tennogen skins. Only the helmet changes. When going to Helmets and selecting a Tennogen skin, the helmet gets mixed up with Mirage Prime helmet, as if Prime details were toggled on (that is not the case since I don't have any Tennogen skins, therefore can't toggle the Prime details on).KuHX6ej.jpgb7mDCwV.jpg

Posted (edited)

When another player brings out his Shawzin in a mission, everyone else loses most of their HUD. Visually, any held weapon becomes holstered - although the hands continue to 'hold' the invisible weapon. You can still fire, and the weapon will return. A squad mate "was wondering why [his] opticor was firing from [his] crotch." This is why. Testing was conducted with another player's mimica shawzin.

Shawzins also don't seem to make noise when correct notes are played on another player's orbiter. You also cannot change frets. Seems to be a host-client issue.

I loaded into a friend's orbiter while she was playing her (mimica) shawzin. My HUD on loading was massively bugged (see pic). I was able to load chat, but not exit the broken shawzin screen. When she put away her shawzin, the screen finally exited. I own my own (dawn) shawzin and have the emote equipped.

dKW3ysP.jpg

While hosting a squad (on Larunda), shawzin sound will randomly cut after some notes. It comes back, but only temporarily.

I'm unable to shake hands in numerous spots on my orbiter, particularly corners (e.g. beside the mod console and foundry, and opposite the relic console) and in the doorway between main ship and cockpit. I don't know if this predates the 'secret handshake' fix or is a new bug.

Edited by Temuir
More info on shawzins used

1 minute ago, Ben_Pls_ said:

Another bug possibly associated with Gauss to add to the pile. I was at Hydron leveling my Corinth as Frost Prime in a public game. My team was Chroma Prime, Valkyr, and Gauss with Acceltra. At some point before Wave 5 my Corinth holstered itself at 0 ammo. My Warframe kept the animation set for holding the weapon and I was allowed to aim, move, and cast abilities. I was unable to Fire (Primary or Secondary), Reload, Swap to Secondary or Melee. My partner Valkyr's Destreza Prime had a similar issue temporarily where it sheathed itself . He was able to fix the issue by attacking with melee. There were no network changes such as host migration or clients leaving if that helps.

http://prntscr.com/ozsrpb

Did the music happen to stop...and a single chord play? If so, someone might have Whipped out their Shawzin....Produces an issue that sound similar (see posts above you).

I recovered the "Socket 3 Ayatans" Nightwave weekly from a couple weeks ago, but when I went to socket an ayatan, the script hung. It didn't update the Endo count until I exited and re-entered the info screen for it and it didn't count it towards the weekly. Tested just now on the latest 25.7.2.1 hotfix.

Noticed that ever since the update my and my clanmate's Shwaak prism doesn't seem to penetrate the eidolon, it hits only once but it should at least hit 3 times. Please fix this!