[DE]Danielle

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

The new update introduced a glitch on Wukong's Cloud Walker.

Whenever I use the Cloud Walker ability with my Wukong Prime while having bullet-jumped + double-jumped in any direction, the game seems to save the movement vector and pushes me in that direction while I try to move in Cloud Walker, and pushes me with that same vector once I exit Cloud Walker. It can even push you backwards while you're trying to move forwards, slowing you down while in cloud walker, and just ignoring your input completely and pushing you backwards once you exit the cloud.

A similar glitch (not sure if this one is a feature) seems to apply to the Operator's Dashing, where you'll slide in the direction you dashed.

2 hours ago, Timepool said:

All missions I've do so far since the updates seem to have a weird, pulsating red light over the entire screen— as if I'm at low health constantly. It's very distracting, and making the game quite difficult to enjoy currently. My friends have encountered the same thing.

I have the same problem. When i start a battle, everything is fine, but the longer i stay in a battle/mission, the red pulsating color is there. 🤨

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Lua Lens (at least my madurai one on saryn) does not grant focus points. Have lost 175k and 150k now. I thought the first time was hotfix caused it as I was solo ESO when it was deploying. 

ITps74o.png

Edited by Fire2box

Posted (edited)

During disruption missions specifically  kelpie i don't seem to receive the rewards after finishing three rounds. my friend who i play with gets the reward but i don't. this happened three times today when farming for Gauss parts. pic for proof. I did re-verify my game. ps this happend before and after the hotfix.

proof1.png?width=1247&height=658proof2.png?width=1262&height=649

Edited by Helka_w_Ron

Posted (edited)

Invert Tap/Hold not working on Gauss' 1st ability (Mach Rush)

Hi,

While I absolutely love Gauss, I'm currently unable to enjoy him as much as I'd like to.
A little background : I permanently lost some mobility in my left ring finger, but it doesn't hurt specifically in most daily routine scenarios. 
This finger goes to a few keys : A,Q,TAB,1
No frame I played has ever required the 1 holding amount Gauss does, and for those that require frequent tapping I just use MOUSEWHEELUP as an alternative 1' - not an option for hold.

So I though, it's okay I can just use the option invert tap/hold, it will change Mach Rush's behavior and I will enjoy a rested finger.

While the option works on Gauss' 3rd ability, it doesn't on his first. It's really frustrating because I can't properly use his first ability without hurting my annular finger. 

Can you please fix the invert tap/hold for Gauss' Mach Rush ?

Good luck

Best regards,

Wrath

Edited by Wrathach
  • Upvote 1

Harrow Reliquary has awful  clipping on many shoulder attachments (at least with the noble stance).

• Upvote 1

On 2019-08-30 at 7:05 AM, --Q--Dioxety said:

Game is crashing to desktop, no error code when opening Decorator Mode and hitting 1.

Happens every time.

Me too……

The volitle containers in the void have changed, not sure if intended ot not. the old ones the volitle were red in the slot, now they are white but dirtier in appearance. not sure of intended or not, just reporting. Can't show pics because they are screenshots and i can't access it through your setup, sorry. If you message me (DE) i can send them directly to you

• Like 1

(Shwaak prism) X27 only doing a very very small amount of damage since you all messed up the game with the update, not even mentioned in the Update notes so yea. Sorry just speaking the truth IMO. Took me 5 mins to get the Eidolon shield to where its at in the picture below

A7HofXe.png

qI8kIAl.png

• Upvote 4

If one attempts to manually link a shawzin song in chat by typing the plaintext [Shawzin Song] the chat menu will freeze.  Typing ceases to function.  It is reproducible both in and out of the Shawzin emote. 
While out of the Shawzin emote, chat will remain visible and the cursor will become visible. Mouse control still works but no buttons respond to being clicked. the WASD keys will move the cursor between chat items but the Enter and Escape keys do not function. 
While in the Shawzin emote, Shawzin functionality will remain.  The cursor does not become visible, but mouse inputs will still control the camera.  the chat window will remain visible and cannot be interacted with.  The Tab key and W key both retain their Shawzin emote functionality.
I was only able to exit the menu via Alt+F4.
I have logs available on request.
Thanks for all the hard work, I absolutely adore the amount of work put into the Shawzin emote.  If there's anything else I can do to help fix it, don't hesitate to contact me.

Posted (edited)

Game is crashing when I try to load into Cetus

running in DirectX 10 mode

Edited by XRAY0128

Posted (edited)

wrong section, ignore this

Edited by _Kiro

Conservation on Orb Vallis: Trying to track things that start within a cave (i.e. Stovers), the waypoint stays stuck at the cave entrance and does not update to go inside the cave once entered. Essentially impossible to start tracking them without that waypoint! Please fix (I need my floofsssss) thank you!

Chat needs upgrades:
Delete unwanted messages before posting! Seeing chat jumping after each delete is super annoying!
Add ability to filter [links]! Chat is ruined now!
Add ability to clear chat.

When playing the shawzin, a middle mouse button with a back and forward feature on the scroll wheel kicks you out of the shawzin mini game when you accidentally use the "back" function on middle mouse.  This may be fixed with the coming keybinding changes for the Shawzin, but it's something to be aware of.

Posted (edited)

The dojo has another bug that has gone unreported.

This bug occurs after duplicating and placing a decoration. Once placed, if you attempt to move it again, it stays put but it also doesn't. You are actually moving it but for some reason the movement isn't registering on the screen. This bug disappears after you exit the dojo 3 or more times.

Edited by DrLego

While I'm at it, I would also like to report a bug that may or may not have been reported.

For some odd reason, 15 or 45 degree angle rotations that occur on the red or green axis are shifted to be a little more or a little less than 15 degree angles. This error is cumulative, so changing the axis of rotation will continuously shift the decoration less than 15 degree full circle.

5 hours ago, geminimercury said:

Can't preview Mirage/Prime Tennogen skins. Only the helmet changes. When going to Helmets and selecting a Tennogen skin, the helmet gets mixed up with Mirage Prime helmet, as if Prime details were toggled on (that is not the case since I don't have any Tennogen skins, therefore can't toggle the Prime details on).

Seeing the same thing as above, helmets change but body skin does not and then some skins the body changes but the helmet does not.

Not all skins have this problem. For example I own the Rhino Palatine, which shows up fine on RhinoP, but if I try to view this same skin on non primed Rhino, the body skin shows correctly but the helmet skin still shows up as my selected helmet. Some other tennogen skins work fine and others don't. For example the Ion skin previews just fine on RhinoP but does not work on non primed Rhino.

I have not tested this on all my frames yet but most seem to act like this.

y5YIYob.jpg

ZqUfVHe.jpg

CBToI2z.jpg

wXeTSai.jpg

11 minutes ago, DrLego said:

For some odd reason, 15 or 45 degree angle rotations that occur on the red or green axis are shifted to be a little more or a little less than 15 degree angles. This error is cumulative, so changing the axis of rotation will continuously shift the decoration less than 15 degree full circle.

That's an old bug from either the Fortuna mainline or the Chimera mainline. What's really fasinating about the rotation bug is that on some really large decorations after you let go of the buttons you can see the decoration smoothly rotate on one axis. Heck sometimes if you keep on pressing and letting go of the right click button to rotate an object it will continue to rotate untill it makes an entire 360 turn.

Posted (edited)

Quote system on this forum is actually terrible

Edited by Yseviel

On 2019-08-29 at 9:27 PM, Rouble_dainbow said:

I ran into what i assume is a new rendering bug, everything was flashing yellow for the majority of the mission i was in. I've saved my ee.log and have screenshots of what all the squad members were equipped with if those are needed

video:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for recording this, I didn't know how to describe it myself. So far I saw it in Helene, it started from the beginning of the mission - and I believe it was Laomedia, a syndicate interception where it didn't start until close to the end of the second wave.

I asked about it both times, it doesn't seem like any of my team mates saw it.

Another poster attributes it to Adaptive Exposure but I have this setting off.

Mutalist cernos elemental bug

this only happens if you put only one electric mod to mutalist cernos to make a corrosive

As you can see, it separates electric and corrosive and not combining their damage properly

muta2.png

this wont happen if you insert both mod to make corrosive

muta1.png

I also include pox for comparison since they both have innate toxin damage

pox2.png

both are my favorite personal weapon, and I'm very thankful for mutalist cernos damage buff.

hope this will get fixed soon, thank you.