[DE]Danielle

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, dw3t said:

1) Desruption on Uranus when you reach the 10's wave count will stop and no more enemies spawn.

2) Profile's stat font si bugged. Realy low resolution.

3) Harrow Skin Deluxe is bugged some time

AEH3lMm.png

RIRFTGm.png

4) Drusus Leverian has serious frame drop.

5) How reported over this post: operator glass now look realy bad. Please fix it.

Seconding the Harrow Deluxe bug. It does not go away unless I cast. It also happens in relays.

W6cJ14W.png

Edited by zeroConsensus
Added more detail of the bug.

Posted (edited)

Running out of energy while using Titania's Razorwing and playing a shawzin seems to make you unable to do anything except use the in-game chat, the shawzin UI stays glued on your screen but you can't even use that.

Leaving the shawzin while still in Razorwing goofs up Titania's flight animations, everything still controls normally but you have the regular running, sprinting, aiming, and shooting animations instead of the flying ones.

I hope the solution isn't to just prevent Razorwing Titania from using the shawzin tbh, it's silly but I already love it. and honestly that second one would be a funny feature if it were added in somehow

Edit: I assume the type doesn't matter but both of these happened with my Nelumbo specifically

Edited by CoolDudeMcCool

8 hours ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Sorry DE, but stealth still BROKEN.

The scans and the melee atks(not sure) near enemies don't alert them anymore, but silent weapons(passive, with mods or with Loki Hushed Invisibility) still alert like any noisy weapon.

Thanks for the fix, but I believe something happened with either the enemy detection or the noise levels of all weapons(and other stuff too).

Just went in to try to re-rank my convectrix (with silent battery equipped), but enemies kept getting alerted

Posted (edited)

All ten of my personal decoration Domistik drones in my clans dojo have vanished from the spawn room and are not in my inventory. 

Now I'm pissed off

Edit: okay they are easily vanishable and they never spawn despite being firmly set on the floor.

Edited by Fire2box

4 hours ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

Add ability to filter [links]! Chat is ruined now!

Chat changes aren't bugs but I kinda agree. 

however before any of this, rivens need their own trading chat. 

- Energy Dashing after a bullet jump uses momentum.. this has got to be a bug.. it's god awful. Causes overdashing and inability to change directions when dashing. Dealing with mapfalls was bad enough.. now this just makes it more prone to dash/fall into one.

- The new lighting system is atrociously bad. Black colors are now showing as dark grey on some textures. Shadows are completely absent on most decorations.

- Still getting adaptive exposure blackscreening when using melee/inflicting self damage... causing migraines and creating seizure sensitive scenarios.

- Handspring is broke.

- Thanks for fixing/buffing bows I guess (Every bow needs a .5 reload speed though base still.. they still feel clunky without .5 or less.)

Everything in this update is just terribly half baked (Except the bow fixes/changes), one of the worst updates in years. Back to my Warframe vacation while you guys iron this out.

Kuva disruption rewards only 200 kuva per 4 towers defended instead of 350 like the droptables say

6GTZZti.jpg

V7yfbSQ.jpgCfpTIs8.jpg

game/3d and HUD ui aspect ratio with nvidia surround and 3 monitors 5760x1080 now distorted when AUTO is selected, correct ratio (12:3) also not listed in the options/display/aspect ratio picker.  thank you for work on the game

no rewards on kelpie if im not the host. last time i played with 2 of my friend, all of them  have the rewards, but i only got the first 2 wave. (sometimes not at all.)

this is my reward:

Spoiler

KAHvQPn.png

these are my friends (same session):

Spoiler

ULgmBmu.png

gDNVtdk.jpg

If you use the Shawzin with Acceltra equipped, acceltra disappears from your hand and you can't reload it once you empty the clip. It does reappear when you switch weapons or when you die and respawn

I don't know if this is considered a bug or not but look link doesn't work for me. I can copy the stances, attachments, syandanas etc of other people but the colors refuse to copy over for some reason. I have all the color palettes too, idk if this a bug or just something wrong with my client  

Can we please back the good old light settings? 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Lua Lens' are broken. The take Focus cap and give you no focus back. Long Arm of the Zaw has a Lua Madurai lens in it but gives no focus for that school.

3617DEDA1CCD7FAE906CAD0A5609408B78BD237C

edit: So Vazarin lens actually works... Madurai is broken for sure though. Not sure if other types of lenses work though as i have only 2.

Edited by Wikldash
Further testing with another lua lens.

So far while playing as Gauss with Akarius, I can't reload them ever, only works when I switch to another weapon and back.

Posted (edited)

May I ask what's been done to Eidolon's health, armour, vulnerabilities or their damage reduction mechanism?

Before the update, it used to take very specific builds and buffs to be able to one hit limbs or headshot in the last phase. Now most capable, reasonably-modded heavy hitters can do it relatively fast.

I use euphona p(projectile) for limbs and vulkar w(hitscan) for the head. For testing I only took 1 trinity friend to help gather and maintain lures.

Before the update (recalling from memory):

x2 Madurai Void Strike, Volt shield - Euphona P, 3 hits per Teralyst Synovia; Vulkar W, 3-4 headshots (the little bell shaped thingy) to cap a Teralyst. Solo self buff as Volt.

After the update:

x2 Madurai Void Strike, Volt shield - Euphona P, 1 hit per Hydrolyst Synovia; Vulkar W, 2 headshots (the little bell shaped thingy) to cap a Hydrolyst. Solo self buff as Volt.

To put it simply there is a very noticable difference in damage dealt to/taken by the Eidolon before and after the update.

Personally like the change, whether it was intentional or not. I will queue into 2-3 Chroma's every public game less often this way, hopefully.

EDIT: Just to add that Eidolon shield still seems ok, no noticeable difference.

Edited by RJ-WF

When trying skin on arsenal it will change the helmet only, and when you trying the helmet it will change the skin

Posted (edited)

Launcher crashes when try to optimize or check files, no problem was found on recheck of hardware and game lanched beferore file check, there was  no  war-nunberer on error screen.

Logs

Edited by BlakDregon

Whenever i click on my clans name in the Dojo starchart icon, i get immediately redirected inside my dojo instead of the "clan management window" appearing first, from which i could choose whether i want to enter the Dojo or do various clan management things. Has anything changed?? 

• Upvote 2

Bounties have been added to Plains of Eidolon.

Capture missions now require the player to "Capture the target without killing any other unit" in order to grab a bounty bonus.

Unfortunately, environmental kills (i.e. Grineer killed by Vomvalysts at night) count towards the player killing this unit.

Been killing stalker a few times, and each time he drops he a Stalker Sigil, and they all appear in the sigil selector.

ログイン後すぐクラッシュしてしまいます。
エラーコードも何も出ずにデスクトップに戻されてしまいます。それが繰り返される状況です

During the Profit Taker fight there are now no Terra Manker spawns meaning that the fight takes longer than necessary and it seems as though either credit boosters no longer work or Chroma's fourth ability no longer grants double credits when picking up credits from the ground. Both of these issues occurred during solo Profit Taker runs.

• Upvote 1

On 2019-08-30 at 10:55 AM, Xonerix said:

I never had any diamonds on Iron Skin ever, even before the update, just metallic color. I was wondering how some other players having some weird chunks on their Iron Skin, when I do not.

I always had diamons. I've never seen any player without diamons - every other rhino I encountered in game had diamonds. Now it looks like crap - like he is covered in concrete. It was supposed to be iron which means metallic 😕