Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Dunno if this is new or not, but playing these new disruption missions as client with high ish ping seems to break the game mode rewards. 
Have done a couple of rounds with some people and in public groups and if the ping was about 250 or higher there was a pretty good chance the game mode rounds would bug out and on your screen it would stay on that round forever even if you are continuing to do more rounds.

In one instance the round it was stuck on was 6 and we did the run until round 10. I pretty much didn't get any rewards from round 7, 8, 9 and 10 because on my screen the game thought I was still in round 6. I talked with the host of that run and of course he got all the 10 round rewards since he was the host but I didn't.

Have tried doing more disruption missions and if i get into a group with high hish ping I will more than likely not get any rewards at some point because the game mode rounds will bug out, I'm pretty much forced to solo the new disruption missions to get the rewards.

6 hours ago, LightningStorm84 said:

Hi! 

All the speed frames arent as fast as they were before the update.

Its crystal clear to see, and its not just a sensation because of the animation's modifies.

Before the update while using Volt, Zephir and Nezha buffed by their abilities there was no room for errors while you were sprinting at high speed.

Now everything come towards you way slower than before and you simply cover less meters.

I dunno if its a bug or a stealth nerf, in any case im 100% sure about what im saying, i tested both 3 frames and theyre at least a good 25/30% slower than before.

Please verify the issue if it wasnt intended, cause right now their speed buff is basically useless and instead of having the ultimate speedster  joining the existing ones with the update we now got only one speedster and the others are gone.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Volt right now is much slower than before

Edited by GiovanniC

I don't know if it is a new bug, but I skipped the second phase Lephantis cinematic, and found myself in a spectator mode, able to move horizontally, but not able to move vertically.

I could fire and took down one head, but the others then just ignored me.

No gear items or abilities would work, and using /unstuck returned me to the upper arena where I was still stuck and bodiless.

03jXW90pMkFvDp78flFuP715M?token=eyJhbGci

Notes limit for shawzin works in a very strange way:

1) When recording, it shows the limit of 100 notes, and it counts ALL notes. But coding for the notes that was pressed simultaneously requires only one set of symbols. Result: if you will press 1,2 and 3 simultaneously 50 times, it will show you that you out of limit for chat linking (150/100) but if you will try to link it - it will be linked because there are only 50 sets of symbols.

2) Minimum number of notes for clipboard export is 1000. And it can be successfully exported. But what the point of this if the text field for import is limited and very small? It can contain only about 300 symbols, what is about 100 notes. Please, make an import field unlimited, using scroll-bar!

On 2019-08-30 at 4:10 AM, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Eidolons are currently missing their innate damage reduction, so that any sort of amp and weapon can breeze right through it

What? 2-3 hits longer with a 223 amp to take down a vomvalyst, forever to take down even a teralyst's shields. Something's wrong with the amps alright but it ain't that any weapon can breeze right through it, its the exact opposite

Amp issue: I have an amp that isnt doing damage properly and wont aim where I point it, specifically on Eidolon fights.  Klamora Prism, Propa Scaffold, Certus Brace.  The jet engine flamethrower goes to the side of where im aiming, and doesnt hit near enough times as it used to.  Energy bomb also doesnt do enough damage, seem to about 1/3 to 1/4 damage as before.

If I use my Shawzin Emote then stop playing, my weapon stays holstered but the character model is holding an invisible gun and I can't reload my weapon once it's "drawn".

It only seems to happen with the new Gauss frame and only with primary weapons.

I haven't tested this bug with other frames and I've only had one weapon equip when it happens.

---

Tested it on the Plains, tried it in Redline mode and my weapon completely disappeared. I had a Acceltra equiped and I am now Unarmed.

(Never submitted a bug report before so I hope this was detailed enough) 

Edited by Olmae

On 2019-08-30 at 3:44 PM, Xardis said:

I cant access holster menu on Nikana Prime and Skiajati. The settings I changed are still there, but I cant see the holster style menu on it. It only happens on Nikana Prime and Skiajati. I can access the menu on my Nikana Zaw, cant say about normal or Dragon variant coz normal was used to craft Dragon and Dragon was sold to make slot for other stuff years ago. From what I can tell, its only selective, I have people in my clan having the same issue and other reporting that they do not experience it.

Having the same issue. Thought I was losing my dang mind, given it's such a specific and subtle UI bug. Glad it's not just me! 😅

EVmZAEo.jpg

5 hours ago, TheAvengingSon said:

What? 2-3 hits longer with a 223 amp to take down a vomvalyst, forever to take down even a teralyst's shields. Something's wrong with the amps alright but it ain't that any weapon can breeze right through it, its the exact opposite

Yeah... I just did a Tridolon and am back with fresh bug reports.

All multihit amp parts (Pencha, Shraksun, Shwaak) only deal one of their damage instances.

In addition eidolon shields still retain their damage reduction, however the health itself no longer has it or has reduced damage. 7k shots post update vs 2k shots pre update with a Redeemer Prime, approximated from memory.

At the moment I’m not sure if it’s a hitscan-specific or universal issue.

I was using a 111 (Raplak, Pencha, Clapkra) amp. Raplak was doing the same amount of damage, however Pencha seems to only be doing 400~ damage on one instance only, from 2 instances amounting to much more. I’m not sure if it’s the main beam or the AoE. On shooting with the Pencha no “0” damage instances were present.

ENG:

Hello,
since the update "Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0" my game crashs after about 1 - 5 sec. every time
if I go under ESC - Options, whether in a mission or orbiter.
When I enter a mission and it crashes into options and crashes the game, I get nothing, it would be like I never entered the mission.

GER:

Hallo,
seid dem Update "Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0" stürzt nach ca 1 - 5 sek. das Spiel jedesmal
ab wenn ich wenn ich unter ESC - Optionen gehe, egal ob in einer Mission oder im Orbiter.
Wenn ich eine Mission betrete und ihnerhalb dieser unter Optionen und das Spiel abstürzt erhalte ich nichts, es wäre als hätte ich die Mission nie betreten.

Has anyone tried grinding The Pearl in Orb Vallis since the mainline update? The circular ledge no longer seems to be considered a rail and you can't get on a k-drive while standing on the flat ground surrounding The Pearl. It says its an invalid launch point. You have to move to the snow covered ground to get on your board.

Edit: There are quite a lot of areas in the Vallis that are now considered invalid launch points for mounting k-drives, even when they are perfectly flat. It is especially noticeable during races if you fall off your board. Several times I was unable to mount k-drive on flat land and had to bullet jump so I could go k-drive in the air.

Edited by Lolacrayola