Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

i've got an issue of my warframes in arsenal.  When i'm previewing a helmet or a skin with the colors i have on, it's bugged. Basicly if i go into skins, select the skin that i want to preview (not owned), it doesn't show the skin, only the helmet that is coming with the skin (tennogen skins). if i  click on change helmet and try to preview the same helmet, it basicly shows the helmet melted into the helmet i'M currently using, but shows the skin as well. it wasn't like that before.
here are some examples: here, i tried previewing the helmet, but the graxx helmet is melted into the vanilla helmet i'm using. shows the graxx skin however.
However if i go to skins, it shows the helmet only, but that correctly.
Same happens with skins like nidus's deluxe skin, so not only tennogen. i really hope this gets fixed somehow because for fashion framers it's really annoying and makes it almost impossible to know if the skin is worth to buy or not like that.unknown.pngunknown.png

During Eidolon Hunts, RAM Leak occurs. usually the game should be using about ~1.2gb ram in POE, but this time after 2 times entering and exiting poe to cetus, ram leak hightened to ~2.5gb. and the whole game got very laggy and glitchy, extreme fps drops and freezes. Couldn't even ALT+TAB out properly, whole PC got hung up.

On 2019-08-31 at 7:56 PM, PrEdAtOrGR94 said:

Whenever i click on my clans name in the Dojo starchart icon, i get immediately redirected inside my dojo instead of the "clan management window" appearing first, from which i could choose whether i want to enter the Dojo or do various clan management things. Has anything changed?? 

I second this. Also i cannot add anyone into my party if im in my dojo and if they get into the party they don't show up and leaving my dojo causes my warframe to become in my orbiter until i enter the arsenal

unknown.png

does this mean then that for progressing deeper into the catching up you have to complete all the missions from a single week before being able to access the older acts? because right now I am stuck with the already famous 'animator' act as weekly that is bugged and thus unable to be completed.
so wouldn't it be better to make us able to have 3 catch up weekly acts active at all times? I have had a few times already where Nora seemed to struggle thinking up new acts to do. it took a relog or about 15 minutes for a new weekly act to show up.

small sidenote. in 2 days I worked trough so many catch-up missions I went from 0 standing to roughly rank 13 with nightwave. my goal was to get to rank 30 for the operator outfits before work starts.

anyhow I hope to hear some clarification on this as well as at least a sign that DE knows the animator bug and is looking into it/fixing it. (in another thread someone already spotted the cause of the bug and how it could be resolved)

Just completed a bounty on the plains where Gauss' thermal sunder was not applying status effects e.g. freeze or burn, it might've been doing a bit of damage from the left over aoe but nothing from the initial cast. (The vfx and all was normal it just did nothing)

I have logs if those help, no repro steps except enemies were stuttering about like a laggy host at points but ping was around 100, maybe they were running a toaster?

Edited by Ramflare
added detail

Hi

My 223 amp seems to be doing a fraction of the damage it did before, 3-4 shots to take out a vomvalist but the Eidolons hit points seem to have been reduced. I can take out a Eidolon joints and body very quickly but it takes an age to get the shield down. I cannot find anything like this in the patch notes.

Havent reproduced it yet it's Daytime!

Thanks to you all

• Several threads on missing toroid drops have popped up. You can call that a common problem now.
  • Void trace counter disappears about half the time, after picking up traces halfway through, or when cracking the relic. Trace counter for squad mates also disappear, so I can't keep an eye out for anyone, who still need traces.

I noticed that in the Codex the infested "Demolisher" enemies don't show that they drop the BP for Akarius or Acceltra. The only scan I don't have is the Demolisher Charger but the other three don't show the BP drops. I'm having trouble getting these drops so I want to make sure this is a Codex issue and not a drop table issue.

Thanks!

Images in the "spoiler"

Spoiler

5d6ecf71c2.jpgad92563935.jpgae97d9ad99.jpg

I have several (Recovered) Nightwave missions. One of which I had requires me to fill 3 Ayatan Sculptures. I had three, so I filled them, and it didn't register I did them. Not even one. I was irritated and went to Maroo's Bazaar for the weekly Ayatan treasure hunt, got one, and filled that as well. Still nothing. I wasted a lot of my Amber and Cyan ones to do this. Please help. Finding Amber stars isn't easy, and I'm mad I wasted them on a broken quest. 

Using the Shawzin emote when in a mission having only a secondary weapon and a companion (Kavat) equipped caused the weapon to bug out. After coming out of the emote my frame wasn't holding the gun (but still animating as such) but the weapon could still be fired but not reloaded. Not even after emptying out so I was stuck using just abilities for the rest of the mission.

Dodging/rolling with some frames doesn't make you invulnerable to knockback (like the fire eximus heat wave), some frames instead don't get knocked down like it should be.
Hud sometimes doesn't show dot damage inflicted on the warframe, like toxin or heat, or frame buffs. Maybe Host problems..
Mods like Constitution (the "get up faster by xx%" part) or Handspring doesn't work if you are not the Host.

Edited by FrolicM