Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Only mentioning this because Revenant signature melee weapon was replaced in one area but here in mod tutorial it still has the galatine. 

E720B90339620C95EE0962917401DCC777D9B7C7

EDIT:
I guess you also notice that my forum glyph still doesn't match my in game glyph but it's been that way for months now.

Edited by lemonforest
adding stuff

The "High Dynamic Range" option under the Display settings tab makes visuals way too bright compared to before this update.
The reflective metallic dojo decor such as the Orokin Filigree Keystone Ornate and Orokin Filigree Warrior Trim as lost its shine/reflective properties with the introduction of this unwelcome brightness.
The mood and aesthetic of the dojo rooms are now a bit off. What's going on?

BEFORE:

unknown.png
unknown.png

AFTER:

unknown.png
unknown.png

EDIT: I'd describe the change of the metal as it turning into "matte"-ish finish.
EDIT 2: Please fix the water dojo decor as well. It's been months now that each pond or fountain has had a small pool of just.. cyan blue glop. No see-through properties. Just straight up cyan glop.

Edited by Riidux
  • Like 1

On 2019-08-29 at 7:31 PM, darklord122 said:

Hey folks, There is currently a bug with the acceltra causing it to rapid fire when ya do a double jump and hold down space bar. Empties the whole mag allmost instantly.

can confirm, it pretty much instantly dumps it's mag:

Gauss is able to cause random self damage to himself through use of his abilities. Had managed to kill myself three times in an exterminate invasion mission on europa, after casting 1 with 2 and 4 active. Not even running into a wall, but just an open pathway, and then instant death. Even on Hydron, was able to somehow damage self. No radiation condition or weapons. Acceltra was equipped and used, and even with self-damage from it, should not have resulted in instant death due to damage reduction.

Edited by ashaceawe
Damage from Acceltra bypassing Gauss damage reduction. Fixed.

Not sure if anyones noticed but I'm not sure if Sprint Boost actually affects Gauss. I've searched topics and can't find anything. But the stat in number doesn't increase when you put it onto him. And I'm not sure if it also isn't affecting him at the same time or if its just a number bug issue on the stats or if its all around not giving him the increased speed boost he's supposed to. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be able to go above 2.54 sprint speed with gauss using all possible sprint speed mods including amalgam serration. But given my math you without sprint boost aura with the other 3 mods on you only get 2.20 sprint speed and putting on amalgam serration on a rifle gives you up to 2.54. So wheres the 15% addition to his sprint speed then? It should be up to like 2.75 if I did my numbers right.

This one is more of a concern, regarding the removal of the unintentional Rifle Riven mods from Simaris, have the Rifle Rivens been removed from the drop table completely? It seems there are precious few people selling any veiled Rifle Rivens currently compared to all the others. It just seems peculiar that the Riven type that was accidentally made purchasable from Simaris is now the one suffering a shortage in the trading world. 

On 2019-09-01 at 8:07 PM, PR1D3 said:

Lua Lens isn't working. I just made a Madurai Lua Lens and put it on my Equinox Prime. First in the Arsenal it doesn't show the icon/picture for the lens type just a <>. Second, I ran a mission to see if if i got points and I did not.

I am having the same problem, but with Saryn Prime. Next to my Saryn's name it shows the focus tree as <> in the Arsenal. I have ran several Elite Sanctuary Onslaughts and have received 0 focus when im clearly top damage and doing the most when the Focus timer starts. I can provide pictures but its not pasting and I don't know how to add them. if someone can help I can give all the pictures needed to show this bug that's been talked about a lot recently.

Please fix being unable to invite people to the dojo unless I open someone's profile (which can take minutes, only takes a long time in the dojo) and then open my own, after which I'm stuck in place and need someone else to send me a trade to get out.

Edited by Feltal

The lighting in the Arsenal is so strong it floods the colors, light physics effects and details of the Warframe. BUT, upon entering the color picker menu, the light dims down into what seems to be nominal levels. Examples below;

Upon entering Arsenal:

Spoiler

Warframe.x64_2019-08-30_15-33-58.jpg

Upon entering color picker: 

Spoiler

Warframe.x64_2019-08-30_15-34-33.png

Thanks for your work 😊

My amp with a Klamora brace is contorting strangley when I use it on eidolons; it pancakes out and angles different directions without doing damage. It's acting like it's detecting terrain or other obstructing geometry, but I'm standing in open space free of obstruction. It is performing better after today's amp hotfix, but it's still not acting quite right.

On 2019-09-01 at 4:44 AM, Wookins said:

Having the same issue. Thought I was losing my dang mind, given it's such a specific and subtle UI bug. Glad it's not just me! 😅

EVmZAEo.jpg

Ive found the issue, change stance. The bug only occurs on Blind Justice. Tho it still occurs.

Most of mine will be Dojo Decoration bugs which appeared more recently.

• Scaling no longer works on a simple 20-step basis, but gets stuck on certain steps (notably, one beneath default, four above smallest, among others), making it extremely difficult to make precise size adjustments.
    • If I can recommend a way to solve this, it may work better to remove these increments entirely, but work on a "snap to" basis, snapping the decoration size to fit within the grid (like making a column exactly 5 m tall, a wall exactly 6 m long, etc.)
  • Rotating on the red axis has a tendency to force the decoration into a very slightly askew rotation on the blue axis. Even cycling past the red axis can exert this effect, typically adding 2-5 degrees of rotation onto the yaw axis, which is extremely infuriating when trying to place things in alignment with one another (like for architecture).
    • This has been around for a long time, pretty much since the Dojo revamp happened. PLEASE fix this soonTM!
  • Related to the last bug, when holding the rotate edit button (RMB) on an active decoration, the decoration will sometimes move ever so slightly out of sync, adding fractions of a degree to a seemingly random axis. The effect is particularly noticeable on wall and floor tile decorations, though it seems to affect all decorations.
  • Duplicating (F) will occasionally not work, either yielding an immovable decoration or simply not working.
  • Directly editing an existing decoration (LMB) sometimes does not allow movement of the decoration, rather leaving it where it is despite it appearing as the active decoration.

Non-Dojo Decoration Bugs:

• Metallic channels on landing crafts have been completely destroyed, I don't think I'll be the first person to report this.
  • Landing crafts still don't have access to secondary energy channels like nearly everything else does.
  • Kubrows do not retain their eye color when using the Tang Prime or Metus skins, but default to teal-blue, despite that they used to retain it in previous versions. It stopped being retained when secondary energy was released, so it is probably related to how the eye color is directed into secondary energy channels.
  • The insides of Harrow Reliquary's shoulders are visible from certain angles due to transparency, which is less of a bug, but more of an aesthetic issue.
  • Dark Split-Sword does not take on skins properly, even though it only shows dual sword skins when in that mode, and heavy-blade skins when in that one.
Edited by CaveNJ

Hello, ever since the update, something is wrong with creating a session in the dojo. (Nothing like this happened before, and I have a good computer/internet connection.)

When entering dojo with online options and try to invite people, it takes over 40-60 seconds for the invitation to send, when entering dojo as solo and creating a session in the dojo, it shows 'Creating a session, please wait' message and is stuck like that for similar duration, 40-60 seconds.

It's very frustrating to visit (mostly trading) the dojo and I am nearly forced to trade at Maroo's bazaar. Can you guys look into this?

hi i noticed that when you just enter the dojo making things like invite for trading, upgrade mods and change equipment takes a suspicious amount of time, like forever, if you wait like 2 or 3 min it normalize but.. have guildmates with the same issue, please take a look

Edited by Pitvh

• 位于地球平原的三位Sentient敌人,似乎是因为减伤机制出现了问题导致我们对他的关节所造成的伤害变高了许多。
  • 氏族的道场发生了一些问题,无法在内复制蓝图,并且邀请交易也会是对方长时间卡死,其他的氏族成员也有着同样的问题。