Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, pHuiKia96 said:

Not sure if it has been reported yet, but i can't equip the companion riven on prime and prisma companion weapons, the veiled mod only found for vanilla ones? i only have a multron, so can't say it equips on all vanilla companion weapons either

Have you checked the riven type? For example, Veiled rifle companion will not be shown to equip for Sweeper.

1 hour ago, Nishida said:

Gauss ability, Kinetic Plating, does not seem to work in Mach Rush, you can test this by shooting a wall with Akarius then running into the wall with Mach Rush, and then dieing from it

Probably just that kinetic plating doesn't protect against either your modded elemental damage or self damage in general. Unless you have definite proof that Kinetic Plating doesn't work versus say a heavy gunner in mach rush.

MISSING KUVA DROPS FROM KUVA DISRUPTION

Hello!!  I have done 4 Kuva Disruption missions so far.  

The first 3 rewarded me with a total amount of Kuva from each round totaled together (Around 1500-2000 Kuva) as well as several other amounts that I picked up from killing the Amalgams which ranged from 50, 100, 350, etc.  that would total about another 2,000-3,000 Kuva.  On average I would say that with a Resource Booster we were getting around 5,000-7,000 total Kuva in aprox. 30 minutes. 

I just finished my 4th Kuva Disruption in a Public Squad (the first 3 were in a Clan Squad) that lasted almost 40 minutes.  The rewards screen only shows 2,000 total Kuva and does not reflect any of the smaller Kuva amounts that would have been picked up from what the Amalgams dropped.

OpvbAIh.png

I was NOT host in this last Kuva Disruption run and I can't remember if I was host for the first 3 or not.  I don't believe I was but I might have been. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to review these possible bugs.  And also thanks for the new update!!!  My Clan and I are having a blast playing Disruption in Arbitration which is something that we've been wanting to do for a really really long time!!!! Thank you!!!!

7 hours ago, Aaryl said:

Hello, ever since the update, something is wrong with creating a session in the dojo. (Nothing like this happened before, and I have a good computer/internet connection.)

When entering dojo with online options and try to invite people, it takes over 40-60 seconds for the invitation to send, when entering dojo as solo and creating a session in the dojo, it shows 'Creating a session, please wait' message and is stuck like that for similar duration, 40-60 seconds.

It's very frustrating to visit (mostly trading) the dojo and I am nearly forced to trade at Maroo's bazaar. Can you guys look into this?

I'm having similar issues at our Dojo when trying to trade.  Sometimes other Clan members will spawn in a separate instance of the Dojo so I actually have to invite them to my squad  while we are both standing in the same room in order to initiate a trade.

• Like 1

Hi I found I bug thats not really game breaking but a bit annoying, Gauss doesn't run on the water/coolent in orb Valis but only in captura mode, I'm not sure if it doesn't work in Plains captura because I don't have the scene but it might be worth checking out. Bellow is a recording of the bug, Gauss running in Orb Valis Captura and Gauss running in the actual Orb Valis.

https://youtu.be/blolywJbKh4

Hello, to make this simpler I will separate my report to several parts:

The Problem :

No progress in Ventkid standing even though the Daily Limit has reached.

Details          :

This just happened about 15 minutes ago. I was playing as Gauss in the Orb of Vallis and getting the NightWave mission by doing K-Drive Race. Then I decide to just maxed/use my Daily Standing to Ventkids. Then after get maxed (standing from 71K to 98K in the Mission Progress) I went back to Fortuna and got stuck in the loading screen. After relogging I found that my Ventkids Standing went back to 71K while the Daily Limit already 0 (the system knew that I already did it).

Can you check the system to verify that and give me my ventkids standing?

Drahk masters when they take a non host players weapon away seem to place it where only the host may see it currently. The person who lost it can't pick it back up as a result. I have encountered this as host twice, where two different people couldn't pick their guns back up. I was able to see the gun but not interact with it, and nobody else in the squad could see it.

Using the Shawzin, after I put it away I cant reload my guns, I have to change it to my secondary/primary to be able to use it again.

If I have only 1 secondary/primary, I have to put out the codex scanner/mining tool/fishing spear and go back to the weapon so it reloads.

Archguns disappear from gauss hands after he Mach Rush.

9 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Using the Shawzin, after I put it away I cant reload my guns, I have to change it to my secondary/primary to be able to use it again.

If I have only 1 secondary/primary, I have to put out the codex scanner/mining tool/fishing spear and go back to the weapon so it reloads.

Archguns disappear from gauss hands after he Mach Rush.

I've experienced very similar issues with Gauss

If the host decides to leave on a void fissure, remaining players get stuck at the relic select screen. Only way out is to abort and you lose everything!

This has happened to me twice. I've avoided it by leaving when the host decided to, but I don't always make a gorram note of who the host is so I can avoid this stupid bug!

See also: Lost connection to multiplayer!

GRRRR!!

Objective navigation (floating beacon UI telling where players have to go) seems odd, it often gives wrong directions until I reach same height as real midpoint(gate). It wasn't like this before Altra patch.

Ocassionally ore vein drilling point does not show up when aimed, shooting at random places won't work either. Traveling far away and coming back somethimes solves the problem.

Perhaps there's something wrong with the tracking or locating where user is in session.

3 hours ago, Antiega said:

Drahk masters when they take a non host players weapon away seem to place it where only the host may see it currently. The person who lost it can't pick it back up as a result. I have encountered this as host twice, where two different people couldn't pick their guns back up. I was able to see the gun but not interact with it, and nobody else in the squad could see it.

Can confirm

I noticed that Gauss disables Melee Channeling after using his first ability. This is particularly irritating when you main melee and since he does not put his weapon away while dashing I do not believe that it should be disabling the MC toggle.

I am running a high channel damage speed rush build on my Plague Keewar and it is a bit frustrating to have to keep toggling MC every time I dash forward.

**Edit: I actually found that using any of his abilities toggles of Melee Channeling.**

Edited by Father_McPheely
Additional information

Bug just seen on disruption on Neptune: demolisher bursa was stuck, seemed too big to fit between pillars in a room.

I took a screenshot but I can't directly upload it and I can't link it from google drive so if you want it message me or something.

Since I'm here anyway, there's also several places in the infested disruption node where demolishers get stuck, but I don't have specifics on that. So far that's the worst one, only a few problems on Neptune, no problems for me at least so far on Sedna or Lua; haven't tried the others yet.

The recent update has produced a possible bug. I went into a Steel Meridian mobile defense mission, level 7 - 12, and was not worried by the zealots appearing as I found that they are (or were) susceptible to electrical damage. However, in the mission stated above, there spawned 6 zealots in the mission with one Proletyzer having a red shield. I managed to down the other zealots in quick order, but the zealot with the red shield I could not defeat at all. I have searched for a way to defeat it, without avail, as there seems to be nothing about this particular zealot, and because I could not continue the mission without this zealot following me and stopping me from continuing, I aborted the mission. If it is a new zealot the atest patch has created, there should be information about it being added to the forum. That said, if DE have created a zealot that cannot be defeated, I am afraid that I shall not be playing this game any more, for what's the point if missions cannot be finished if the red shielded zealot stops you from complating them.