Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Graphics become occasionally low res, blurry, and shakey, often in the arsenal and almost constantly in dojos, though screenshots look normal apart from the antialiasing not seeming to be working properly. I can reliably trigger this problem in the arsenal by going to the warframe appearance tab.

Spoiler

Warframe2284.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe2283.jpg?width=749&height=468

Emissive and Energy color are changing attachments, before emissive would change the color in the attachments and energy color would change the color of the ephemera, now they conflict with each other.

Also the preview on the Harrow Deluxe is bugged for me, it just stacks his acessories from his normal look and doesn't change the model, only the helmet.

5 hours ago, Ben_Pls_ said:

Since the update, the Shwaak prism seems to be unable to hit Eidolon shields multiple times per shot. I didn't see anything in the patch notes indicating this type of change. 

EDIT: On a related note, my Rubico Prime seems to deal about 4x the damage it used to to the Eidolon Teralyst. No changes in build for me or my team.

Same here (Shwaak prism)

Edited by KK-17

Okay, let me start:
1. Broken lighting in orbiter, everything is too bright. When turning off adaptive exposure, everything turns too dark. (This was still a major problem before the update as well)
2. Broken Wukong's Cloud Walker ability, something feels off, wonky. when Wukong exits cloud walker it shoots him off to the right side for some reason.
3. Something with melee feels worse and different. can't spin attack properly as if the key presses are unresponsive. When spin attacking straight into an enemy, the spin attack stops completely and just does normal attacks (even though I'm pressing CTRL+E).... (Did this with Ohma).

That's it for now, will post more when I find more.

1) While playing CLIENT, if Gara's Mass Vitrify is allowed to expand to full size (The point where it stops by itself) it will turn invisible, and revert to the initial size. Enemies can walk through the place where the walls are supposed to be with no issue. If you aim Shattered Lash to where the wall is supposed to be, nothing happens. You have to turn your lash inwards to hit the wall and smash it.

2) While playing as the CLIENT the Handspring mod does not appear to have any effect on knockdown recovery speed.

3) Gauss's Shoulders are uneven, and trying to use any animation set other than his own will result in a very asymmetrical appearance and armor pieces clipping into his torso:

Spoiler

v0ey03R.pngIgXzB9Q.pngYE3yGnZ.pngpWc8ALm.pngyyN8DcK.png

Edited by Tornavul
  • Like 1

There is still the major bug that plagued mine and many other pcs from update 25: the screen suddenly freezes for apparently no reasons and that's it. The game still progresses and you can hear the game going on, but your screen is stuck.

This happens with high frequency on Fortuna and Jupiter. Still it happens everywhere and anytime. There is no particular trigger, it happened also when I was exiting from a mission and the results screen was displayed.

There was this thread to speak of this problem, but no solution was ever presented. I hope that in this update 26 it can be solved. I can't take anymore to lose 30 minutes of progress for this bug.

As the reflective effect was replaced, the ice object turned to too opaque white. Unlike other objects, ice objects are not affected by the color of their lights, unlike other objects. It looks too awkward. Even an "Snow" object similar to this one accepts the color of the light. You can see the difference between the screenshots attached.

UpN8gB0.jpg

• Like 1

Rhino is bugged. He lost his diamonds. Now he only has armor skin without diamonds and it is hard to tell if skill is enabled or not.

mqMDnQZ.png

grVvLr7.png

+ Opticor Vandal stopped reliably desintegrating enemies. Only ~ half of them disappears. The rest is lying on the ground and disappears after few seconds.

+ Some of my bounties are displayed in Polish (without Polish fonts) instead of English:

pKYcWg5.jpg

+ I did not get bonus reward for keeping prisoner above 80% of life. I checked replay but it does not seem to be damaged near end.

https://i.imgur.com/CPFJbW3.mp4

Edited by WarcellPrime

Can we please get a response or fix for dojo decorations rotating without user input as reported: 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1050649-dojo-decorations-auto-rotating-in-incredibly-annoying-fashion/
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1058602-dojo-decoration-auto-rotation-bug-or-update/
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1061742-dojo-decor-rotation-bug/

This has been going on since January. I'd love to decorate my dojo for this contest, but I can't because it's impossible to precisely position objects with this bug ongoing. Super frustrating in addition to the new lighting/transparency issues.

•  

Hi! I have 2 bugs and a video showing them. The first one is Scimitar Prisma skin looking , well , awfull right now , I have all my settings at max and that prisma effect is not there entierly. After the uptade that skin looked more detailed. The other one is funny and will be shown at this video. Farming Gauss with my Wukong Prime I got this bug when I couldn't use any weapons or skills , caused by Demo's skill cancel. So I jumped into nothing to revert that and then my fourth ability , the staff , was infinite (no energy drain) and invisible. Here is the video showing the bugshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iwcB4kguho&feature=youtu.be At min 3:25 you can see the prisma skin bug. Hope this is helpfull.

BUG #1 - Saint of Altra (25.7.0 -> Current) [Most Prevalent and Relevant Bug of the 3]

Wukong's Cloud Walker keeps the momentum of his vertical movement immediately prior to activating the ability while using it (So bullet jumping/normal jumping will result in Cloud Walker lowering or raising Wukong depending on the directional vector of his movement before using the ability). As for Wukong's horizontal momentum, he will continue it upon exiting Cloud Walker as long as you are holding a directional key while you exit (Ex: You perform a bullet jump while moving forward (holding 'W') then turn 180 degrees using your mouse. You will exit Cloud Walker moving in the direction immediately prior to starting Cloud Walker as long as you are holding a directional input).

**I've linked a YouTube video below showing the bug with an onscreen mouse & keyboard to show what I was pressing at each moment of the showcase.

BUG #2 - Melee Whip Bug

There is a bug with whips where using the spin attack mid-air will limit the attack range to the base of the whip and will not keep the range you would normally have if you were on the ground. Very rarely will the attack go through while maintaining the range it should have while you are in the air. It is especially evident with the 1st or first few strikes in the air after jumping/bullet jumping. I've tested the spin attack with (Whips: Secura Lecta, Scoliac, Atterax - Polearms: Guandao, Orthos/Prime - Staves: Broken Scepter) both in the air and on the ground. It is only the whips that seem to lose their range when doing a spin attack in the air compared to other melee weapon types that work similarly. It is evident visually as well, as the whip will not fully extend outwards as it would if you were using a spin attack while grounded.

Below is a link to a YouTube video showcasing the bug.

BUG #3 - General Melee/Enemy Bug

There is a bug with either melee weapons/exalted melee or enemies that does not allow them to be hit or killed with melee weapons/exalted melee. It is an uncommon bug and I am not sure how to replicate it. However, using a slam attack on said enemy will make it so they are able to be hit again.

52 minutes ago, WarcellPrime said:

Rhino is bugged. He lost his diamonds. Now he only has armor skin without diamonds and it is hard to tell if skill is enabled or not.

I never had any diamonds on Iron Skin ever, even before the update, just metallic color. I was wondering how some other players having some weird chunks on their Iron Skin, when I do not.

Found more bugs:
1. Objective waypoints are still broken:

2. Disruption bug out after 10th wave, cant put in the key into conduits anymore.

3. Warframe is now heavily Pay 2 Win, thanks DE, it was nice to play Warframe while it lasted, I guess I will soon quit Warframe as well... just like those youtubers did, and you know very well why.
"Mainline" empty grinding content update, lmao

giphy.gif

Edited by Xonerix