Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

51 minutes ago, Xonerix said:

3. Warframe is now heavily Pay 2 Win, thanks DE, it was nice to play Warframe while it lasted, I guess I will soon quit Warframe as well... just like those youtubers did, and you know very well why.
"Mainline" empty grinding content update, lmao

when trowing these acusations, atleast try to explain how did the update get into the pay 2 win territory, especially with this update.

Btw, it was anounced for a very long time what this update contained, nothing so far was exactly a suprise, was a gamemode that requires gameplay a suprise to you?

If you want to quit, that's fine, if you want to help, state the problems in a clear manner and stop trying to create drama over you quiting or 2 or 3 other players, players quit every day, youtubers or not, so don't make this as a 1 time issue, every player thinks for themselves.

• Like 3

I was doing a void mission, breaking containers looking for Argon crystals when I noticed an issue with the "Volatile Orokin Container".  Prior to the update, they would show as having orange/red stripes on the side to signify danger/explosive, etc.  Now they look like the regular containers that we break open.

https://imgur.com/obbyMVl

https://imgur.com/e9lLeZ0

https://imgur.com/WuC0iC9

Edited by Nexeroff
Added links to pictures of issue
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

when trowing these acusations, atleast try to explain how did the update get into the pay 2 win territory, especially with this update.

Btw, it was anounced for a very long time what this update contained, nothing so far was exactly a suprise, was a gamemode that requires gameplay a suprise to you?

If you want to quit, that's fine, if you want to help, state the problems in a clear manner and stop trying to create drama over you quiting or 2 or 3 other players, players quit every day, youtubers or not, so don't make this as a 1 time issue, every player thinks for themselves.

Sure I'll try pointing out some. Not specifiaclly with this update it became pay2win
Basically everything in-game you can get for platinum now.
1. Aura Forma now in market for 80p, 3xbundle for 150p
2. Eidolon Lenses also in market now for 80p
3. Why bother with Hydrolysts, when you can buy all the arcanes you want for platinum from other players.
4. Nelumbo Shawzin in market, instead they could have made it a rare drop or earnable in some interesting way.
Only a matter of time until Umbra forma becomes tradable and finally in market to buy. not yet though...
The only thing in game which is not pay2win s probably Tenno school focus... yet

I played warframe for almost 4-5+ years now, (didn't really bother maxing MasteryRank), and seeing it getting more and more of a cashgrab after every year.
Why bother with those disruption missions when you can buy Gauss and his weapon right of the bat, just like every other warframe, including Primes.
Thank you 🙂

Edited by Xonerix

16 minutes ago, Xonerix said:

Sure I'll try pointing out some. Not specifiaclly with this update it became pay2win
3. Why bother with Hydrolysts, when you can buy all the arcanes you want for platinum from other players.
4. Nelumbo Shawzin in market, instead they could have made it a rare drop or earnable in some interesting way.
Only a matter of time until Umbra forma becomes tradable and finally in market to buy. not yet though...
The only thing in game which is not pay2win s probably Tenno school focus... yet

I played warframe for almost 4-5+ years now, (didn't really bother maxing MasteryRank), and seeing it getting more and more of a cashgrab after every year.
Why bother with those disruption missions when you can buy Gauss and his weapon right of the bat, just like every other warframe, including Primes.
Thank you 🙂

You know you can get all those things without buying them from market right? So its not 'you must pay to win/play' is it? When its not available at your discretion and you have to depend on rng then you complain about rng, when its available to you all the time (again, along with all the previous sources) you label it as p2w. Whats the point here?

Just did 7 waves of Disruption. The objective UI on the left froze during wave 1 for everyone but the host. Everything else seemed to work as usual.

Main problem. Nobody but the host got any rewards. Nothing was shown upon wave completion and nothing was given upon extraction. Host gained rewards as usual.

Saryn Napellus tennogen skin helmet is now animated? When walking around the bun on the back of the head it´s bouncing up and down, meanwhile the longer front part gets weirdly pulled left and right. While standing still the top part is squeezed into my warframe head. 

https://imgur.com/a/DrYSN4w

Meanwhile on the market the top part of helmet looks like it´s getting pulled above Saryn´s head.

https://imgur.com/cGqXjNK

• Like 1

Same issue as last update, where people you are speaking to cannot be invited into squad or into Dojo for trading because it says they appear offline, when they clearly are not. Often the issue is both ways, two people speaking are both offline for each other. Only way to fix is for one party to log off and then log on again. Not game breaking but rather annoying having to log off and on multiple times for trades or squad runs.

Eidolons are currently missing their innate damage reduction, so that any sort of amp and weapon can breeze right through it.

In addition some decorations are missing their shadows, so this looks bad now

unknown.png

Another bug: Gara's Splinter Storm does not block knockdowns and slash procs despite the tooltip stating so.

video not mine but helpful.

Another one: In arbitration excavation, batteries will frequently spawn in large quantities. Then they will thanos snap themselves out of existence a short while later. I don't have the specifics but I heard it from someone who did 100 digs.

That's all I've got for now and I will come back to complain later when I've played through everything new.

52 minutes ago, Xonerix said:

Thank you 🙂

Aura forma can be grinded for just like the regular forma, it's the same concept, either you play or you pay with the premium currency

You can trade for the premium currnecy, a single mod (like cmbustion beam or from nightmare missions) can be traded for several filled ayatan statues without to much hassle, if you trade all 3 statues for 15 pl each for example, so it should take you 2 runs, like 2 capture missions to gain enough potential to get an aura forma from the market.

Obviously you need to add the time for trading and waiting for someone to actually buy or trade for said mods, so it's not exactly just 2 mission time,  but you get the idea

You can use regular forma on aura slots, you simply can't choose all available mods unless you have enough spare points to equip said mods with the wrong polarity

Pretty much same thing for eidolon lens

You are at the mercy of the price made by others, either you farm or you pay and the payment here is not fixed, players might not have the quanity you need at the budget you established, things can go very expensive

There is also the entire scaning enemies, getting things to trade for standing, so it's not just the final rng reward

You can also farm the reward and sell it, potentially gaining several aura formas

In short, you can get everything even if you only play 1 gamemode, DE simply asks your time, it doesn't matter if it's eidolon, orb valis, captures, mercury missions, pluto missions, arbitrations, sorties and so on, what matters is the time and the effort you place on the missions, to much of one thing and you can trade

If you grind nothing but capture missions on mercury, you can trade stars, statues and mods for platinum and from there get everything else

No gameplay and no plat then you won't go anywhere.

Very few cosmetic items are available as a drop, not to mention it's cosmetic, not an item to help you kill

I'm inclined to believe you started playing the game last week, read some negative steam review about the game being p2w and now you are quiting and you need to justify it.

My sugestion is simple, quit.

Edited by KIREEK

10 hours ago, Ben_Pls_ said:

EDIT: On a related note, my Rubico Prime seems to deal about 4x the damage it used to to the Eidolon Teralyst. No changes in build for me or my team.

That's due to eidolons losing their innate damage reduction altogether, and it's now an absolute cakewalk.

Having severe texture issues with warframe after the update, should note that I was having FPS problems prior to this update.

My game would randomly decide to lower the fps to 30 and lag cursor and movement for a few seconds before going back, it was incredibly irritating so i took to updating things that might be outdated like Windows (really outdated) and nvidia (kind of outdated). Just finished this morning, updated warframe and of course it reset all of my options so i started slowly turning them back, and now its unplayable.

Textures are beyond low despite everything in display settings set to HIGH, text is crisp but everything is really low. Checked Task manager and my GPU was 2% usage on warframe.

Borderless fullscreen (which is what i normally run warframe on) doesnt let the textures render, its rendering backwards too. Fullscreen is better but when i alt tab out of warframe and back it goes back to horrendous textures and then tries to render it slowly, but its still off. 

Dynamic resolution seems to be the biggest issue with my settings right now. It's on (normally off) and my GPU usage is at 2% when i disable it the GPU is on 100%, my game is locked to around 30-35 fps while in ship (18 in plains captura) no amount of change whether low everything or mid everything or whatever fixes my frames, it's unplayable but hey at least everything is in HD.

I don't understand what's happening anymore too many things affecting it and non go with each other so it's even worse to find some middle ground now. I'm currently at all settings high with my textures showing as really low and dynamic resolution is on so no GPU usage. I apologize for the block of text but i figured giving as much information as possible could give some insight on something idk please help lol

Here is what my game looks like in Dojo, its the same and gets worse everywhere else.

Edited by DragonSoupMT
added a few more tweets with examples

I ended up buying 2 of each type of Shawzin because when I bought all the types in the market they didn't show up as playable in the emote, were still purchasable, and said I didn't own any so I purchased them through the emote and the ship market console.