[DE]Danielle

(PC) Disruption Expansion Feedback

This thread will be used to house your feedback on the 6 new Disruption mode locations from Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0. Each feature new Debuffs appropriate for their setting, varying difficult, and new rewards throughout! They can be found at the following locations: 

• Grineer Settlement - Mars, Olympus
  • Corpus Outpost - Neptune, Laomedeia
  • Grineer Galleon - Sedna, Kelpie (Grineer)
  • Grineer Galleon -  Uranus, Ur (Infested)
  • Grineer Kuva Fortress - Kuva Fortress, Tamu
  • Lua - Lua, Apollo (Corpus)

Before posting feedback on the expansion be sure to spend enough time in each of the new Disruption missions! Once you feel you have, and would like to share your thoughts, expand the spoilers below for a fast guide from a Dev side to write good, useful feedback. A well constructed and thought out post is the way to go! 

Spoiler

1. Keep it simple
Write simple, directed points about the topic you feel strongly about. Remember to be constructive and to the point.

2. Back it up
Support your points with concrete points. X has better stats than Y. This ability is less useful when considering X. Provide in-game situational evidence or a solid foundation for your argument to rest upon.

3. Be polite

The best feedback occurs when two people discuss opposing viewpoints to find a constructive middle ground. Discussion is a natural part of feedback! Ensuring that it is polite and without personal attacks is key. We’re far less inclined to listen to feedback filled with personal attacks and rude speech. We are all trying our best!

The Forums can be an amazing tool when used correctly. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new Disruption missions! 

Need to report a bug? Visit the Saint Of Altra Bug Reporting megathread.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

KUVA DISRUPTION FEEDBACK

Bugs/things that are silly!

• It is VERY IMPORTANT that Kuva on kill is transferred to all inventories! (Remember Nova Blueprints and how fun that was to farm when it dropped as an item?)
  • Enemies getting stuck in walls
  • Please allow Kuva to be dropped along side syndicate medallions on rotation C! Silly for me to Run Kuva Disruption over survival if I am not getting the main resource I want from it!
  • Running all four keys at once takes coordination! ALL keys at once SHOULD reward MORE KUVA

Keys

The problem with Keys in Disruption is that they are sometimes duplicated because two keys can be in the same round. The problem with this is that it greatly impacts the total time of the mission significantly (It can also reduce your mission timer by placing the extra key next to the corresponding conduit). Another problem with the keys is the spawn rate of keys, I will post a solution tab that will references this but overall Key spawn rate and duplicate key drops may/will increase time in mission. On rotation C, Kuva should always be 100% drop, the medallion should drop along side it.

Kuva

Another problem we had was the amount of Kuva obtained in four minutes was LESS than what was obtained in a survival for 4 minutes. We obtained a total of 1200 Kuva in a survival in 4 minutes compared to a measly 1000 kuva in four minutes. RNG played a big role in this but this was a COORDINATED GROUP that has spent many many hours in disruption prior, in fact the clan itself is in the top 10 for hostile mergers on the storm clan tier list.

800 kuva dropped + 200 Kuva for doing all 4 siphons (This is really really bad, players should be rewarded more for doing all 4. Even with 350 on rotation c, it is still less than our survival test. (A booster was used for both)

Group Advantages:

• Voice
  • Utilized full map with M key to find keys immediately
  • designated shapes per player for speed running
  • inserting all keys at once with little to no mistakes
  • Using Magus Lockdown to stun units, take into account we have medium energy pads for our operator’s void blast against enemy Kuva guardians!
  • Gas Blast Redeemers for major Condition Overload scaling (OVERKILL)

The effort put in for Kuva Disruption in a COORDINATED group rewards less kuva than a smooth survival.

Imagine what an UNCOORDINATED group would be like.

Kuva Survival Vs. Kuva Disruption:

Kuva Survival:

With Kuva Survival, I am able to afk and fluently obtain Kuva! I do not require effort to be put into Kuva survival to obtain an immense amount of Kuva! I can leave every hour to do the Kuva Flood then reset the Survival as there are no scaling rewards which is totally okay, but the game mode is extremely boring.

Kuva Disruption:

Kuva Disruption is incredibly fun! This game mode requires all players utilize all four keys at once for speed running and requires all players to coordinate effectively to obtain the most Kuva! This game mode has a RNG key system that may/can hinder my progress vs Kuva Survival, this system has Kuva that is dropped across the map in which my teammates will have trouble finding. This game mode is almost impossible to do without a coordinate group efficiently, that being said, the rewards for this game mode should be much higher than they are currently and directly placed into your inventory as well. Level Scaling should also be abnormally faster.

Syndicate Medallions:

Syndicate Medallions are nice, but the major problem with them is the single fact they take away a rotation C drop chance of Kuva. This further hinder's kuva gain (the main point of the mission itself). Not to mention the math goes as follows to max out one syndicate...:

Round C Drop Rate of Universal Medallion:

5.00% 20 x 5% = 100% Theoretically expected to get one medallion every 20 runs 132 x 20 =2640 expected runs to max ONE SYNDICATE. 2640 x 5 = 13,200 to max ALL SYNDICATES. This is very silly imo.

This medallion should drop along side Kuva not as a separate drop.

Solutions:

Solution 1 (Easy): The first solution is the easiest. The solution removes dropped Kuva and allows all Kuva to be rewarded at the end, because this Kuva is not affected by a resource booster or a smeeta Kavat the total Kuva count would be 3000 Kuva on rotation C. This kuva count may appear extremely high to others, but the reason for the Kuva being such a high reward is that the effort put into Disruption requires me to focus and actually enjoy the game! While survival requires you to mindlessly kill enemy units/alt tab to watch youtube.

Solution 2 (Hard): Either remove the duplication of key drops or increase the key spawn rate. Either of these options will benefit the player's team for competitive play! Please provide more Kuva for 4 keys all at once on rotation C. (at least 1500). This will increase the amount of rounds as well as the scaling of enemy level. ADDING A D, E, and F ROTATION WITH MORE KUVA UP TO 600 SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA FOR CAPPED SCALING REWARDS

These changes are VITAL for your Kuva Disruption mission to succeed. Personally we feel Kuva Disruption is VERY FUN! It requires a lot of focus and is a new area for experienced player content to be explored!

Just don't forget with great effort and tactics, greater rewards should follow. Especially greater rewards than afking in a survival match.

Post will be updated as clan mates work towards testing with 4 keys at once.

Edited by Midas
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 58

13 minutes ago, Midas said:

Kuva is giving 50 per enemy kill right now, drop tables say 100

The drop tables just say there's 100% chance to drop Kuva, but it doesn't state an amount.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

The drop tables just say there's 100% chance to drop Kuva, but it doesn't state an amount.

Kuva Fortress/Tamu (Disruption)
Rotation A
100X Kuva Very Common (100.00%)
Rotation B
200X Kuva Very Common (100.00%)
Rotation C
350X Kuva Very Common (95.00%)
Universal Medallion Rare (5.00%)

Nope.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Feedback/Opinion: I'd like to see Kuva Disruption comparable to Floods for time spent/ reward ratio. Currently Taveuni is comparable to nonstop Kuva Siphon missions, so adding yet another Siphon level reward, feels insulting. Even with a resource booster, grind is mind numbing because of the cost to roll Rivens. The overall cost of 3500 Kuva per riven is too much, a reduction would solve 95% of the problems related to the Kuva grind. This is my Warframe at the moment, nothing else interests me in the slightest, I'm terribly sorry it cannot be monetized like skins, but at least it keeps me logged in daily 🙂 

Improve: Some simple QoL features, like marking Grineer key carriers, or just giving them a simple aura ( something like the Prosecutor ) would help immensely in identifying them more quickly, as well as for testing their spawn rates for consistency.

Bug? In the Kuva disruption mission, there seem to be path issues with Kuva Guardians not being able to walk around boxes/containers. They get stuck a few rooms away, majority of the time outside the range of audio and visual cues.

Edited by Morthal
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, 0rdinal said:

Nope.

I was under the impression he/she's talking about enemy kills, and not round reward.

Edited by (PS4)Quantaminum
  • Upvote 2

You also can't forget that there's the off chance of getting a universal syndicate medallion instead of kuva, making it less effective, AND less consistent than Taveuni.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Lith, Meso and Neo relics dropping from all Disruption mission, except Kuva Fortress? 
Are y'all seriously? 
Pls, DE, Replace the rewards

• Grineer Settlement - Mars, Olympus - Rot C - Lith relics
  • Corpus Outpost - Neptune, Laomedeia
  • Grineer Galleon - Sedna, Kelpie (Grineer) - Rot A - Meso, Rot B - Neo, Rot C - Axi Relics
  • Grineer Galleon -  Uranus, Ur (Infested) - Rot A - Meso, Rot B - Neo, Rot C - Axi Relics
  • Grineer Kuva Fortress - Kuva Fortress, Tamu
  • Lua - Lua, Apollo (Corpus) - Rot B - Lith, Rot C - Meso Relics

And remove Hexenon and Mods from droptable on Ganymede (Jupiter)
Hexenon is dropping from enemies on mission, include the mods

Edited by Devil_Stalker
Edit rotation
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 8

Posted (edited)

The enemy levels are far too low.

Its hard to grind through lvl 40 enemies when a lot of us already find both sorties and arbitrations easy and use lvl 150 enemies for benchmarks.

Please put atleast one or two higher level nodes in there to make shorter disruption games more interesting.

Edited by -skimmer-
  • Like 11
  • Haha 4
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

The relic rewards are mostly terrible. Sedna should give Axi at the very least.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 7

So far I believe that Mars, Neptune, and Uranus are going to be neglected because of their similar drops. Lua has the lens, Fortress has... well, Kuva, and Sedna has Gauss Components. The others are being left behind because of their mundane and overall boring rewards, also, if a node has had a gamemode change, it should be considered incomplete or at least should notify players of the change more descriptively.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Now I haven't played it yet (not exactly a fan of disruption in all honesty) but if those reward drop rates are accurate then I think the universal medallion needs to have a higher drop rate.... I'm far more interested in the universal medallion (for conclave points) than the kuva and especially the relics essentially because of the below.

The rate of gaining kuva should be at least equal to other methods, if it gives me less per 'hour' compared with other modes I'm going to basically do kuva map once then ignore it. 

Can we please drop the resource rewards and can we get something other than relics too on maps other than kuva.... from a personal perspective I'm on relic overload already, I don't really need more.  Honestly I'm getting fed up seeing relics as 'end game' rewards...as end gamers we likely already have everything the relics offer...

Also the credits rewards are comically small... why would I run Neptune disruption when I have index which is infinitely better return versus time investment.  

Oh I do love an artificial time gate for getting gauss by sticking it all in rotation c...and with a 10% drop chance.... I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to get gauss so I'm not likely to buy it and I'm not likely going to be in a rush to farm it with it's current positioning and drop chance... it makes khora look ok. 

Essentially when all I see is relics as the rewards or stupidly low drop chances on the items that might interest me I lose interest in doing the mission type pretty quickly... I'm not going to farm the same thing over and over when the only reason I'm doing it is because of the forced low drop rates.  Disruption would have been a perfect opportunity to have a store like plague star or arbitrations, in fact you could have made a joint store with arbitrations where we can buy stuff instead of drop tables.  The store could have included things like repeat purchase items like kuva and one time items like gauss

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Now I haven't played it yet (not exactly a fan of disruption in all honesty) but if those reward drop rates are accurate then I think the universal medallion needs to have a higher drop rate.... I'm far more interested in the universal medallion (for conclave points) than the kuva and especially the relics essentially because of the below.

The rate of gaining kuva should be at least equal to other methods, if it gives me less per 'hour' compared with other modes I'm going to basically do kuva map once then ignore it. 

Can we please drop the resource rewards and can we get something other than relics too on maps other than kuva.... from a personal perspective I'm on relic overload already, I don't really need more.  Honestly I'm getting fed up seeing relics as 'end game' rewards...as end gamers we likely already have everything the relics offer...

Also the credits rewards are comically small... why would I run Neptune disruption when I have index which is infinitely better return versus time investment.  

Oh I do love an artificial time gate for getting gauss by sticking it all in rotation c...and with a 10% drop chance.... I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to get gauss so I'm not likely to buy it and I'm not likely going to be in a rush to farm it with it's current positioning and drop chance... it makes khora look ok. 

Essentially when all I see is relics as the rewards or stupidly low drop chances on the items that might interest me I lose interest in doing the mission type pretty quickly... I'm not going to farm the same thing over and over when the only reason I'm doing it is because of the forced low drop rates.  Disruption would have been a perfect opportunity to have a store like plague star or arbitrations, in fact you could have made a joint store with arbitrations where we can buy stuff instead of drop tables.  The store could have included things like repeat purchase items like kuva and one time items like gauss

I think they REALLY should have it drop on top of Kuva(together), this is the first endgame content for vets, efficient Kuva is important.

Edited by Midas
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
On 2019-08-29 at 9:17 PM, LSG501 said:

About Gauss, yeah, I get it, he's the newest frame and he shouldn't be as easy as killing an assassination target a few times, but come on, all of his components are in rotation C, and disruption gets boring very quickly once you get the pattern of the demos down. In my opinion one of his parts should be in each rotation. EDIT: I looked into rotations, yeah, Gauss is easy as hell if you can keep 3-4 conduits alive each round.

Edited by DontRunWScissors
Ignorance on my behalf
  • Haha 3

You guys should check the wiki about how disruption rotations work. Basically, Gauss is very easy to farm.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Etrexum said:

You guys should check the wiki about how disruption rotations work. Basically, Gauss is very easy to farm.

We got all the Gauss parts and the Acceltra blueprint in 24 minutes. This was not the original intention of the post. It's easy to farm if you know what you're doing.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

The rewards are still bad, no axi relics, a tiny amount of credits, worse rates for kuva, and 5% chance for a  "rare" syndicate medallion that gives a pitiful 1000 standing.

The Lua lens requiring an eidolon lens to craft means that the only way you are getting anything out of the lua node is if you spend way more time on the plains so you can actually make it.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Excellent post by Midas. I agree with everything said.

Disruption rewards are pretty much worthless. I thought we were getting reasons to play it with this update.

Gauss drop rates are fine, nothing wrong with them.

Edited by youngjdef
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 2

Posted (edited)

I understand the logic for kuva survivals giving less kuva per hour than floods and siphons. Its completely understandable as you can infinitly run survivals and not so for floods and siphons. (Well you cant infinitely run kuva survs but that is beside the point).

Disruption was originally made (from what i remember of devstreams) to be a fast scaling fast paced gamemode designed for the more endgame orientated players. Honestly the original gamemode would have done that had the rewards been better. But with the new gamemode, kuva disruption, everything has changed. The reward you get (kuva) is infinitely useful to any endgame player, unlike the rewards from the original disruption. But with the content being (from what i remember) more orientated around endgame players, why would endgame players play this gamemode currently when kuva flood once per hour + 50-60min kuva survival is still a better way to farm kuva? Especially compounded with the fact that disruption is much harder than kuva survivals at higher levels, requiring min maxxed gear for lvl 600+, and, atleast in the classic gamemode, got to that level within an hour or so.

So this brings up the question, whats the point of this gamemode? If its for endgame players, why is it not more rewarding? If it's for kuva farmers, why is it less effective than survivals (shown by Midas above)?

Decide what this gamemode is meant to be. Because right now it seems to be a mess in terms of who wants to / will play it. Is it meant for endgame players with good rewards like the original? Is it a kuva farm? What is it. Because right now there is not really a clear definition on what it is going to be.

If its meant for endgame players, my suggestion is to start the kuva disruption rewards BELOW survival (like they are now) but as it levels up, you gain more kuva (up to a cap) that would be effectively the best way to farm kuva in the game.
That solution would also work for kuva farmers.

But again, it requires that you (DE) know what you want from this gamemode. IMO the rewards outside of the kuva variation are bad. It may be good for farming relics, but many endgame players dont need that, and many newer players cant even do disruption with a speed thats viable over excav or the more stable and fun gamemode of survival. Disruption also gets hard, quick. New players wont be able to do this content. So putting relics in it is a good reward dont get me wrong, but again why farm this over xcav, survival, or even eso/so?

Edit: I want to clarify, I actually enjoy disruption. When it came out I ran my clan through a plethora of runs likely totaling above a full ingame day of the gamemode. I was actually excited for kuva disruption but my fear were that the rewards were not going to be great. I like the gamemode, and seeing it on one of my favorite tilesets, the kuva fortress, is awesome. But, it seems my fear has come true.

Edited by HoloWheatenTail
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, HoloWheatenTail said:

I understand the logic for kuva survivals giving less kuva per hour than floods and siphons. Its completely understandable as you can infinitly run survivals and not so for floods and siphons. (Well you cant infinitely run kuva survs but that is beside the point).

Disruption was originally made (from what i remember of devstreams) to be a fast scaling fast paced gamemode designed for the more endgame orientated players. Honestly the original gamemode would have done that had the rewards been better. But with the new gamemode, kuva disruption, everything has changed. The reward you get (kuva) is infinitely useful to any endgame player, unlike the rewards from the original disruption. But with the content being (from what i remember) more orientated around endgame players, why would endgame players play this gamemode currently when kuva flood once per hour + 50-60min kuva survival is still a better way to farm kuva? Especially compounded with the fact that disruption is much harder than kuva survivals at higher levels, requiring min maxxed gear for lvl 600+, and, atleast in the classic gamemode, got to that level within an hour or so.

So this brings up the question, whats the point of this gamemode? If its for endgame players, why is it not more rewarding? If it's for kuva farmers, why is it less effective than survivals (shown by Midas above)?

Decide what this gamemode is meant to be. Because right now it seems to be a mess in terms of who wants to / will play it. Is it meant for endgame players with good rewards like the original? Is it a kuva farm? What is it. Because right now there is not really a clear definition on what it is going to be.

If its meant for endgame players, my suggestion is to start the kuva disruption rewards BELOW survival (like they are now) but as it levels up, you gain more kuva (up to a cap) that would be effectively the best way to farm kuva in the game.
That solution would also work for kuva farmers.

But again, it requires that you (DE) know what you want from this gamemode. IMO the rewards outside of the kuva variation are bad. It may be good for farming relics, but many endgame players dont need that, and many newer players cant even do disruption with a speed thats viable over excav or the more stable and fun gamemode of survival. Disruption also gets hard, quick. New players wont be able to do this content. So putting relics in it is a good reward dont get me wrong, but again why farm this over xcav, survival, or even eso/so?

I consider myself an average player, and I can barely even find demos before they're like 30m away from the conduit, it seems like DE wants this to be an endgame hybrid-like farm mission, but if it's endgame... it should have better rewards.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I absolutely hate disruptions. About the one on Ganymede, I thought: Thank god, it's only ONE mission. And now there are more...

Disruptions are so... hectically. The consoles are in two different rooms, almost always the key color is for a console in the other room you are not currently in. The group is moving to the console, but in the meanwhile, another key is dropping, of course for the room you just left. You can't identify the enemies with the key. I think, Eximus and Nox are holding a key in the Grineer tileset and Amalgam in the Corpus, but I'm not sure. They are running with the other 1000 enemies/red arrows on the map. Hidden in the huge crowd of others, it's always the same with these types of enemies: "Oh, here's a Nox... revive please? -.-" No, I'm not a beginner, I'm MR 25. Also I can't hear, from where the destroyers are coming, other enemies are dying not very quiet and I don't have the game sound that loud (although I can hear secret caches!).

You are being flooded with enemies, the "keyholders" are annoying and there's no "order" of the consoles. Plus the buffs/debuffs and visual effects, when you activate a console. Maybe I'm getting old, but I have enough stress in real life, disruptions are too much for me, I will farm the new weapons and then avoid them.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Please remove the mission fail timer on Syndicate Disruption missions! It's a Syndicate mission, I can regularly take upwards of 20 minutes to look for all 8 Medallions in solo without an Ignis with punchthrough / Limbo. I got 6 before the timer kicked in and I left.

In addition the 20% Rotation C reward of the Neptune Disruption node rewards less credits than the 25% and the 50% or something rewards according to the wiki. The other two rotation's lowest chance reward gives more credits than the higher chance ones, seems like a bug.

Edited by Grey_Star_Rival_Defender

PLEASE revisit drop tables, they are bad.

1)introduse AXI relics on Sedna

2)make Gauss drop from different disruptions

3) give us revards that better than nothing

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

WTF are these S#&$e rewards?

Why don't you give a S#&$ about old players who are through the grind and already got all the worthless garbage? Oh right, because old players don't spend money to skip the grind! Great job, the game gets worse with every update...

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2