Jump to content
[DE]Danielle

(PC) Disruption Expansion Feedback

Recommended Posts

and DE you should be the one who know best about your game, do you really think the focus of Warframe is PVP? If I wanna play PVP games, I will play Rainbow Six Siege or Apex or tons of others PVP games out there. The shining point of Warframe is the relaxing PVE gameplay and the rich customizations. Adding PVP mode is already a wrong move and now you want to insist keeping the rotten meat under the long dead PVP tomb? 

A truly universal medallion can be a way of getting conclave standing and you ruin it. 

Edited by HeartPurity
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@heartpurity

I know it is frustrating, but please use positive feedback! 🙂

Hopefully our Kuva change is implemented.

Edited by Midas
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kuva disruption is way to little kuva, and now the 8 nodes for the first reward makes this junk even more worthless and a waste of time.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The disruption is a hell of a lot of fun but.....as it stands the rewards are S#&$... puttin relics to fill the the empty space is a bad idea and seeing as with almost every thing we do gives us relics (eidolons and arbitrations not included) plus putting resources that we get thru general star chart progression is pointless. as of right now disruption and conclave are the only real form of anything fun in this game to the old players... i made a suggestion to reactive the old tactical alerts with a bit of a twist and it was ignored the content drought is real...cosmetics are not content i dont have that dedication to put 5-6 hrs of my day in to this game anymore becuz i am bored i play other games ye but non of them are as entertaining as warframe what this game needs is a higher set difficulty but its sweep under the rug the moment casual player complain that its tooo "hard" now i dont wanna sound like im begin ungrateful but this game caters to new players too much and it wont improve if it doesnt have some to test the abundant selections of weapons and the 30+ warframes at or disposal not to mention rivens that boost the damage out put of said weapons drastically....now the only game mode i can actually enjoy right now is disruption..for the only reasons. a) its got that spicy challenge to it B) u need to aware of the enemies types and there capabilities and C) the proper scaling of the enemies. Now the problem most of the game modes suffer in this game is that most of the rewards are S#&$ hands down S#&$ ive seen content creator and creator throw opinions and suggestions out the wazo and ...... it jut gets ignored lmao...... I really want this game to strive i really do but catering to new player left right and centre wont help the progress wats gonna happen wen they reach the end of the line like us? hmm? one of 4 things are gonna happen there gonna quite and comback wen theres content but leave right after becuz the drive for a appealing reward isnt there.. the other reasons are there gonna end up in conclave LUL or sit in there orbitors' build pads and stare out the window...... Pls DE if u every read this Old tactical alerts are there give em back to us to fill the boredom of this drought Pls

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE, if Wyrmius is the hardest content in the game, you should know that something is not ok.

Yall know what the main problems is, you just choose to ignore it, you know the rewards are S#&$ (and probably will still be S#&$), sad to see another great gamemode  beeing facked.

I know DE don't care about any of us , you proved that since the Arbitration Changes, ESO, and now this.

Well let's hope Railjack/ Empyreon/ Slow and Boring Grind but in actual Space doesn't look as boring as it did in Tennocon...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-05 at 10:01 PM, PrismaCat said:

do all the conduits then don't extract, the timer wont start that way

I did all the Conduits in the Syndicate Mission, the timer started sometime after I completed the second round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to get a screenshot but another player killed the mob before I got chance.

 

On Neptune > Laomedeia disruption the Demolisher Bursa is too wide to fit through some of the narrow features of the map tiles. This can result on rare occasions in installing a key into a conduit and the demolisher never appearing as it is stuck somewhere on the map. 

Not a massive problem but having to wait for the 2 minute timer to run down because you cant find the demolisher is a PITA

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CC has limited uses in this game lately. But this mode creates a situation where it has value. But then you make the suicide bombers immune to CC.

 

Make it so we can CC them please. Give meaning to that spec again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Disruption modes are very unrewarding compared to other same-level missions.

Kuva Disruption vs Kuva Survival - I've been testing this for a few days now and Kuva Survival consistently comes on top in terms of the amount of Kuva gained per minute even with an organized squad. Kuva Survival allows players to make use of boosters or Kavat buffs that increase the amount of Kuva gained.  Apart from that, you can get relics as reward along with the Kuva. 

Lua Disruption vs any other high level mission - Yes, Lua Disruption drops the new Lua lens, but apart from that, there's nothing. Other game modes of the same level reward players with Axi relics. But no, DE decided Axi relics shouldn't drop on this (high level) mission.

Here are some suggestions:

In Kuva Disruption, increase the amount of Kuva that drops from enemies from 50 to 125. Remove the 200-350 Kuva reward every round and replace it with Relics.

And for both Kuva Disruption and Lua Disruption, in rotation C, if all conduits are completed, it should have a chance to reward you with an Axi Relic.  

Its a shame, because Disruption, in my opinion, is the most fun game mode DE has implemented thus far. It's very engaging and generally requires a bit of skill. Unfortunately, you can't roll Rivens with fun, or acquire forma from relics with fun. I hope DE hears this out.

  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some of you tested disruption in arbitration vs excavation? which is the most efficient mode to farm endo? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-09 at 12:09 AM, JawNuts said:

The new Disruption modes are very unrewarding compared to other same-level missions.

Kuva Disruption vs Kuva Survival - I've been testing this for a few days now and Kuva Survival consistently comes on top in terms of the amount of Kuva gained per minute even with an organized squad. Kuva Survival allows players to make use of boosters or Kavat buffs that increase the amount of Kuva gained.  Apart from that, you can get relics as reward along with the Kuva. 

Lua Disruption vs any other high level mission - Yes, Lua Disruption drops the new Lua lens, but apart from that, there's nothing. Other game modes of the same level reward players with Axi relics. But no, DE decided Axi relics shouldn't drop on this (high level) mission.

Here are some suggestions:

In Kuva Disruption, increase the amount of Kuva that drops from enemies from 50 to 125. Remove the 200-350 Kuva reward every round and replace it with Relics.

And for both Kuva Disruption and Lua Disruption, in rotation C, if all conduits are completed, it should have a chance to reward you with an Axi Relic.  

Its a shame, because Disruption, in my opinion, is the most fun game mode DE has implemented thus far. It's very engaging and generally requires a bit of skill. Unfortunately, you can't roll Rivens with fun, or acquire forma from relics with fun. I hope DE hears this out.

even with a booster doubling the 350 global drop Kuva... It is still not effective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kuva Disruption is less effective than Kuva survival despite being more demending the longer it goes on. And on top of that, the major part of the reward is not affected by resource buffs. I would suggest to remove all kuva reward from rotation rewards and add a whole bunch of rare mods and axi relics. Kuva should drop exclusively from demolysts and it should be something like this: 120 if target is killed with more time than 90s on a conduit, 80 if it less time than 30s or timer runs out, if it in between, the reward is linear. That ammount is also multiplied depending of conduits active when demolyst is killed, when 2 are active, its 1.5x, with 3 active its 2x and with 4 its 2.5x. So if you do 4 at a time and defend them all you will get base reward depending on how fast you killed them times 7 (since when you killed 1st, its 4 conduits active, 2nd its 3, 3rd its 2 and last one is only one) so about 840. On top of that, the ammount of Kuva from each Demo is multiplied depending on what round it is and it would be something like this 1+round number/16 and it maxes out on round 16 with 2x multiplier. All of that affected by resource buffs. All of this is to make coordination and endurance worth something.

Edited by Xardis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xardis said:

Kuva Disruption is less effective than Kuva survival despite being more demending the longer it goes on. And on top of that, the major part of the reward is not affected by resource buffs. I would suggest to remove all kuva reward from rotation rewards and add a whole bunch of rare mods and axi relics. Kuva should drop exclusively from demolysts and it should be something like this: 120 if target is killed with more time than 90s on a conduit, 80 if it less time than 30s or timer runs out, if it in between, the reward is linear. That ammount is also multiplied depending of conduits active when demolyst is killed, when 2 are active, its 1.5x, with 3 active its 2x and with 4 its 2.5x. So if you do 4 at a time and defend them all you will get base reward depending on how fast you killed them times 7 (since when you killed 1st, its 4 conduits active, 2nd its 3, 3rd its 2 and last one is only one) so about 840. On top of that, the ammount of Kuva from each Demo is multiplied depending on what round it is and it would be something like this 1+round number/16 and it maxes out on round 16 with 2x multiplier. All of that affected by resource buffs. All of this is to make coordination and endurance worth something.

should be more kuva if you do all 4 at the same time with a team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Midas said:

should be more kuva if you do all 4 at the same time with a team.

I guess you didnt read what I wrote: That amount is also multiplied depending of conduits active when demolyst is killed, when 2 are active, its 1.5x, with 3 active its 2x and with 4 its 2.5x. So if you do 4 at a time and defend them all you will get base reward depending on how fast you killed them times 7 (since when you killed 1st, its 4 conduits active, 2nd its 3, 3rd its 2 and last one is only one). Note, it counts only active conduits, NOT already completed ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xardis said:

I guess you didnt read what I wrote: That amount is also multiplied depending of conduits active when demolyst is killed, when 2 are active, its 1.5x, with 3 active its 2x and with 4 its 2.5x. So if you do 4 at a time and defend them all you will get base reward depending on how fast you killed them times 7 (since when you killed 1st, its 4 conduits active, 2nd its 3, 3rd its 2 and last one is only one). Note, it counts only active conduits, NOT already completed ones.

Went right over my head haha, I was focused on the time it takes to eliminate the target.

Edited by Midas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More relics in place of Kuva, in a mission designed specifically for....Kuva? Ninja pls.

Kuva is the ONLY reward I ever want to see in Taveuni and Tamu. I'd gladly give up every credit drop, mod, relic, Endo and blueprint for a worthwhile amount of Kuva. But I'm not an illogical, entitled gamer who just wants more rewards. The real issue is 3500 Kuva cost to pull the slot machine handle once. Spread that across 120 rivens and you're looking at weeks of grind, with not much to show. 

Disruption has been a great mode of play, enabling me to test various weapons for fun , effectiveness and mostly keep from boredom. Taveuni puts most people to sleep where as Tamu has me waking up in the middle of the night because I could have sworn, I'd heard the demolisher beeping in the distance.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already given my feedback on Disruption when you first introduced it:

Spoiler

 

 

 

Now I'm posting here again to say that if there's a single thing I could have changed of all the suggestions, then it would be to change the colour of the red conduit to something other than red. For example, make it a bright orange so it doesn't get confused with other red markers, especially the approaching Demolysts.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jxJSztq.png

Why are kuva disruption rewards so little compared to survival while requiring 100x the effort. People do this in survival all day, why do they deserve more rewards than people who actually play the game? It's so backwards.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great initial post.  Brief and to the point.  Not implying or implanting any narrative.  I wish all developers could do the same.  Looking forward to reading constructive commentary and cant wait for more new content.

Edited by (PS4)Ashagin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to optimize Kuva gain in Kuva Disruption. I reached 13 rounds in 30 minutes, so it was possible to surpass Kuva Survival. But I want the benefits of Kuva Disruption. In Operation: Hostile Mergers, we were able to earn more scores by launching multiple conduits. I apply the system to find incentives for Kuva gains and other Disruption missions.

Another problem is that you have to run around the map to collect the Kuva that the Kuva Disruption Demolisher drops in online. I am forced to run a marathon online, so solo mode is easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 Minute extraction Arbitration. 1200 endo. Mode is basically useless unless you are a collector of mods, or want to be extremely inefficient vs sedna arena. I mean with a little luck i can get 1200 endo in 2 minutes in Arena, with bad luck 4 minutes.j57rl4Z.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apollo/Lua is miserable. Once every four public matches one person joins me to stay for one round. That means I have to solo twelve defenses for a 10% chance at a Lua Lens. All the current setup proves is you have reliable friends and can complete rounds quickly, or that you're crazy. It's like the Hema farm but without cats. 

  1. Remove the matchmaking cap for Apollo so people can join in any round. 
  2. Give people another reason to come to Apollo. I'm sure there is some trend in the replies above. 
  3. Move the BP to free roam where public matches are full. 
  4. Move the BP to the market and adjust the somatic fiber drop rate. 
  5. Move the BP to a Disruption alert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...