Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Alert, Where You Play As Stalker

Sadonkorjaaja

Once I thinking about it: every two days randomly from players with Rank ~9-11 displayed "like Conclave" mission: assasination - and in the middle of the match 4x other players designated "stalker" appears and tries to kill the "target" in PvP style...

Edited by Dzz1rt

My friends and I discussed this recently, but it would be easy to abuse. One or the other party might let the opponent win just to give them a reward. Yeah yeah, unlikely to happen - but possible nonetheless.

You need to make the reward for the Stalker player so good (Orokin Reactor or Catalyst, I'd say) that they'd be really motivated to win.

My friends and I discussed this recently, but it would be easy to abuse. One or the other party might let the opponent win just to give them a reward. Yeah yeah, unlikely to happen - but possible nonetheless.

You need to make the reward for the Stalker player so good (Orokin Reactor or Catalyst, I'd say) that they'd be really motivated to win.

RNG target fix that.

Would be fun.

- The reward is credits.

- If the "mark" wins, he get's a chance for stalker prints.

- When mission begins, player get's stalker frame and random stalker abilities.

- Stalker shields, armour, damage, etc. are automatically made to match victims conclave number

- The reward should be stolen afinity from Victim + their loot includes credits, resourses and mods

- There should be a multiplier to more killed victims, for exmaple you kill the whole party and  received 4x mulitiplier mug reward