[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #259: Tonight at 7pm ET!

08a82dc41cdfc4a778e7a04cf8c4665e.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are hitting the Ga(us)s and jumping right into the Disruption expansion for the newest content (pending the release of Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0)!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, see the winners of the Summer 2019 Featured Dojo Contest, and a Ducat Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward! 

See you here tonight, August 29th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

• Like 34
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 8

Excellent! Cant wait to see how you ladies fare against the new nodes! *So long as theres no more DElays!

Edited by Giantconch
  • Haha 8

Oooh regularly scheduled Primetime, that's a great sign that everything is going pretty smoothly. Yay 😄

• Like 4

Sweet Gauss opens up a brand new playstyle. Looking forward to it. Keep up the good work WE ALL appreciate it!

• Upvote 1

im gonna make a gauss and say that it will launch at the end of the stream, sometimes i feel DE show something and are like and you can play it after the stream and othertimes you can play it in like 2-3 years

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Applause 2

Hey question can we see in the future a u.i custom adjuster move u.i anywhere the layout needs work 

• Upvote 1

Bold statement, release at 17:30 to 18:00 EDT and Prime Time cancelled. 

Gauss you're ready' 
Cause I'm waiting for you 
It's gonna be so exciting! 

Got this feeling
Really deep in my soul
Let's get out I wanna go come along... get it on!

Gonna take my frame gonna sit in
Gonna fight alone till I get you
'Cause I'm crazy... hot and ready but you'll like it!
I wanna race for you shall I go now?

Gauss Gauss Gauss!
I'm gonna step on the Gauss
Tonight I'll fly and be your lover
Yeah yeah yeah
I'll be so quick as a flash
And I'll be your hero
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 3

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Kylo.:

Bold statement, release at 17:30 to 18:00 EDT and Prime Time cancelled. 

Knowing DE that'll probably happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lordtargaryen said:

Please pronounce Gauss correctly. (like "house", "blouse", etc.)

TBH I kinda hope they keep pronouncing it as they have been, that video from TacPo was hilarious and we need more of that! 😄

Hope your Gauss doesn't need gauze after ramming his body into walls all the time... (I'd like to see him have a passive that reduces impact damage against him, since he's kinda built for running into stuff 🙂  )

Edited by (PS4)AyinDygra

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

08a82dc41cdfc4a778e7a04cf8c4665e.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are hitting the Ga(us)s and jumping right into the Disruption expansion for the newest content (pending the release of Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0)!

I find it hilarious how there's a huge caveat that there could be another delay. 

At this point, you'd think DE would set Wednesday as the official delayed update announcement date, or you know, stop announcing dates if they can't make it. XD

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I hope this time I do get the reward for seeing the stream, last one did not get the glyph ,and did watch the stream :( .