Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having Helmet Stat Choices/petition

TouchMyDiction

Dear DE,

I would like to address your latest stream in the most respectful and upright way i can pertaining to helmet stats.

First: Do not remove them from the game, they already play a large roll in a persons personal selection of a Warframe as they are both cosmetic and functional.

Second: Upon buying for finishing a craft of an alternate helmet; give the user the option, though a pop-up window, of choosing from a list of stats that are already in the game. This serves two purposes.

1. The player picks their permanent non-revertible stats.

2. DE will not be held responsible for the players choice and it will allow the continuation of stat infused helmets to the game along with more customization options.

Thirdly: Each stat would originate form the predetermined stats we already have in the game : IE: Trinity's first alternate helmet stat of +25% Efficiency  / -5% Health

Visual example:

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/321328_515421888502250_1843182004_n.png

Thank you for reading.

Diction of the Black Steel Brotherhood Clan.

Or, more simply, as they added the "Noble Stance" and "Agile Stance" they could add (always there) more options like:

- "Aesthetic Helmet 1.0"

- "Aesthetic Helmet 2.0"

- "Stats Helmet 1.0"

- "Stats Helmet 2.0"

And we simply flag what we want.

Easier, isnt it?

edit: ofc stats and aesthetic will be avaiable only if the corresponding helmet has been crafted.

Edited by Phoenix86

Or, more simply, as they added the "Noble Stance" and "Agile Stance" they could add (always there) more options like:

- "Aesthetic Helmet 1.0"

- "Aesthetic Helmet 2.0"

- "Stats Helmet 1.0"

- "Stats Helmet 2.0"

Easier, isnt it?

edit: ofc stats and aesthetic will be avaiable only if the corresponding helmet has been crafted.

I think you have the right idea x) I worked with someone on their post a while back about something exactly like this, even included a solution for primes, here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/105125-idea-for-cosmetic-helms-and-new-primes/#entry1301652

+1 to both of you since their both good alternatives to simply taking the stats away.

- "Aesthetic Helmet 1.0"

- "Aesthetic Helmet 2.0"

- "Stats Helmet 1.0"

- "Stats Helmet 2.0"

Easier, isnt it?

You kinda missed what he was getting at....

Craft a Alt. Helm, upon completion of the Helm it would be a "blank slate" and you can choose from a list of stat mods to implement onto said helm.

Thus making the Helm unique to a point and fit into your build and play style.  If you were to want to change the stats you would have to craft another Helm.

I for one to want the ability to choose what Stat boost the Alt Helm gives...