Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are they going to change titania's buffs?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

2 минуты назад, OmegaVoid сказал:
Not really sure why anyone calls her a "support"; she debuffs enemies, but then so does Molecular Prime, and nobody calls Nova a "support" 'frame.

😕

3 defensive support abilities and 1 defense and damage ability. I may surprise you, but Nova now occupies a good position of the tank due to the reduction of damage and slowing down enemies.

2 минуты назад, OmegaVoid сказал:

Oh wait, you mean Titania in that bit?

Her Exalted Weapons make her a DPS 'frame in my view. She doesn't CC the enemies so that some other player can kill them.

I judge by the number of abilities, not the quality. Otherwise rhino can also be a frame for DPS. But for me personally, razorwing is the possibility of mobility and protection for razorfly. Damage I can inflict any weapons. And against 200 level she has no damage. Below the 200 level pox kills all without any shamanism with builds. Anyway, I don't care about Dex Pixia and Divata. I just don't think archwing mode is worth the constant loss of energy. I'm willing to sacrifice protection, but not energy, because it's needed for other abilities that might be more useful with rework.

If I was to re-visit Titania, this is what I would do;

Titania:

·       Increase all ability cast speed time.

1st ability:

·       Increase ability radius from 5m to 8m.

·       Instead of them rag dolling, make them just hover in the air.

·       Killing enemies will drop a health orb. When picked up. It will send out health regeneration giving her and allies 10 health a second for 5 seconds.

Synergy: if you use the 2nd ability on an enemy affected by the 1st ability, they have a 50% chance to drop energy orbs.

·       (augment) When adding status damage to enemies, when the affected enemy is killed, it will spread to nearby enemies.

2nd ability:

·       All buffs will have 75% effectiveness.

·       The range of enemies affected should be in a 50m radius.

·       Thorns – the damage reflection should be 1000+ to make it useful. This can be increased by strength mods

·       Full Moon – it should also increase companion’s and butterfly’s movement speed.

·       Holding the ability should give you the option to switch and choose what buff you want.

·       When cycling through buffs, enemies that will give you the buff will glow by her chosen energy colour for 5 seconds.

·       Buffs should be absorbed into her no matter the distance.

Synergy: dust & thorns applies to 4th ability butterflies.

3rd ability:

·       Each enemy affected will increase the range by 2m to a cap of 10m.

·       The enemy affected will stay stationary in the air.

·       You can shoot at affected enemy loading status damage into it depending on what mods you have on your weapons. The butterflies and the explosion will release the damage. Visually loading fire damage will show the butterflies and enemies on fire and will show fire explosion upon deactivation.

4th ability:

·       While using 4th ability, make the other ability cost half the energy.

·       Get rid of zero gravity. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying. (include this in archwing)

·       When it comes to movement, she should move as smoothly as it she is on the ground or better.

·       While having the diwata (exalted sword) equipped, you can close the gap on enemies within 35m. This makes it to where you can reach the enemies quicker.

·       You can use L1 and R1 (ps4 controller) to do a quick dodge manoeuvre.

·       (Synergy) If you cast the 1st ability on enemies, it will give the diwata 30% more damage when used on them.

hace 21 horas, OmegaVoid dijo:

Swapping out my rank 8 Blind Rage for maxed Primed Continuity would get me 278% Duration and 130% Efficiency, bringing it down to 1.26 Energy/second. That's a lot of Razorwing time, especially with Primed Flow slotted! But that brings Strength down from 225% to 144%, which would hurt my Exalted Weapons.

If i can be of any help, i will share my build so you can take some ideas.

This was my build for a long long time: https://imgur.com/RwBwU73 https://imgur.com/RwBwU73

If you want to (and can) invest a lot on Titania, my current build is (you can do it with just 1 umbra forma, but you will need to forma everything else and leave 2 umbra mods at 1 level from max): https://imgur.com/Ef7wjxL

Which has nearly the same Power as your build and adds 2500 eHP + Evasion.

If you dont want to add all 3 umbra mods, you can put Primed Vitality instead: https://imgur.com/nD8zSDr

You will reach a very very similar eHP to the previous build, but its less endo costly 😛

In any case, you can change Aviator for Power Drift to increase more your Power, but i dont recommend.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Vexx757:

All buffs will have 75% effectiveness

why ? They are terrible as they are why make thm even less useful ?

Holding the ability should give you the option to switch and choose what buff you want.

·       When cycling through buffs, enemies that will give you the buff will glow by her chosen energy colour for 5 seconds.

tis sounds really unnecessary. Why would you need a to cycle through the buffs and then still need to hit specific enemies. Just one is enough , either cycle or specific enemies.

You can shoot at affected enemy loading status damage into it depending on what mods you have on your weapons. The butterflies and the explosion will release the damage. Visually loading fire damage will show the butterflies and enemies on fire and will show fire explosion upon deactivation.

I am ot sure if I understand this correct. Do you want all damage doen or just the elemental procs ?

Get rid of zero gravity. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying.

While this is somewhat annoying, it is not zero gravity but inertia. You would need to counteract the momentum to actually stop on spot. Would be nice to have the possibility to do this, not just on her but with all Archwings in Open World.

16 hours ago, Gaxxian said:

If i can be of any help, i will share my build so you can take some ideas.

Thank you for sharing!

Because I use quite a few Warframes, I hesitate to invest my Umbra Forma in any particular one yet (even such a beauty as Titania!).

For comparison, here is my present builds for Titania and her Exalteds:

wtWk6Au.png

It's no problem to solo a Kuva Flood or Sortie 3 with this setup, so I'm quite happy. I don't particularly enjoy to stay a long time in Endless, so more survivability isn't needed, for the moment anyway. (For runs like Arbitration I'll normally opt to tank it with Trinity AtM).

I opted to get more time in Razorwing by increasing Duration instead of Efficiency; it's because Duration benefits her other abilities more. I do use them some, even if they aren't great! For lower-level missions where I'll rarely take any Health damage, I could swap out Hunter Adrenaline for Primed Continuity, but so far it's not been needed. Efficiency is certainly better for frequent casting; I just find I don't need to cast very often, so Duration works well for me.

The other big difference is I opted for Quick Thinking instead of Health mods. It's because I look to build up a reserve of Energy anyway, so it may as well double as my eHP at the same time 😃. It is a riskier approach, I think (Energy Leech Eximus causes extreme puckering), but I like a bit of risk! Hunter Adrenaline is there to help ensure QT has something to work with if it triggers. Healing Return on Diwata is very helpful to recover lost Health in that instance.

I'll probably try an efficiency-based build like yours to see if it works better for me, but I'd need another copy of Transient Fortitude to get the balance right, I think.

Thanks again for sharing, it's very interesting to compare!

hace 1 hora, OmegaVoid dijo:

Because I use quite a few Warframes, I hesitate to invest my Umbra Forma in any particular one yet (even such a beauty as Titania!).

No hesitation here xD Titania is without doubt my fav frame.

Its flight capacity, its usefulness in very different mission types and the mobility and action it offers, she is just too fun 😛

wtWk6Au.png

It's no problem to solo a Kuva Flood or Sortie 3 with this setup, so I'm quite happy. I don't particularly enjoy to stay a long time in Endless, so more survivability isn't needed, for the moment anyway. (For runs like Arbitration I'll normally opt to tank it with Trinity AtM).

Wow, 650 eHP its like very hard mode xD I can go to arbitration with no fuss (i never died in arbitration with titania), the only problem is... droid immunity to dex pixia's damage -__-

I opted to get more time in Razorwing by increasing Duration instead of Efficiency; it's because Duration benefits her other abilities more. I do use them some, even if they aren't great! For lower-level missions where I'll rarely take any Health damage, I could swap out Hunter Adrenaline for Primed Continuity, but so far it's not been needed. Efficiency is certainly better for frequent casting; I just find I don't need to cast very often, so Duration works well for me.

With the difference in Efficiency, u can just use her abilities like 4 times more... so... x4 duration xD At the end, Efficiency >>> Duration

The other big difference is I opted for Quick Thinking instead of Health mods. It's because I look to build up a reserve of Energy anyway, so it may as well double as my eHP at the same time 😃. It is a riskier approach, I think (Energy Leech Eximus causes extreme puckering), but I like a bit of risk! Hunter Adrenaline is there to help ensure QT has something to work with if it triggers. Healing Return on Diwata is very helpful to recover lost Health in that instance.

YEah, Energy Leech Eximus are our nemesis xD But Quick Thinking is really risky. I can leave you without energy, and then u end downed and wihtouh fly capacity 😮

For my Diwata, i preffer Life Steal + Toxic dmg. Uses a little energy, but can instaheal from nerly 0 to 1070 hp in one hit. And i your toxin proc enters, then u have healing 1 time per second for the next 8 seconds xD

Thanks again for sharing, it's very interesting to compare!

Thanks to you 😄

Edited by Gaxxian

23 hours ago, Naneel said:

tis sounds really unnecessary. Why would you need a to cycle through the buffs and then still need to hit specific enemies. Just one is enough , either cycle or specific enemies.

Cycling through the buffs will make the player know what they are picking plus this is necessary for the people that don`t remember which enemy give you which buff. So as soon as you switch the enemy in a 50m radius will depending on the buff you have chosen.

I am ot sure if I understand this correct. Do you want all damage doen or just the elemental procs ?

It`s elemental damage. So if mod your weapon with viral damage, you will shoot viral damage into the enemies and the explosion will do viral damage.

While this is somewhat annoying, it is not zero gravity but inertia. You would need to counteract the momentum to actually stop on spot. Would be nice to have the possibility to do this, not just on her but with all Archwings in Open World.

Thanks for the info but yes the inertia is annoying and I agree that archwing also needs to get rid of this.

Why are you guys neglecting range on titania so much? This pretty much makes all other abilities besides razorwing useless. I find 150% range far more pleasant and fun.

I actually think Titania is fine the way she is now, and I have played many, many hours with her even before the tweaks were done.

The only thing I might change is replacing the Thorns buff. Maybe this could be replaced by something that gives energy back whenever you melee someone when the buff is active.
This way her Diwata can help whenever your health or energy gets low.
And why can't I auto-lock-melee guys which are suspended by her 1? They should fix this.

11 minutes ago, Koekiewollie said:

Why are you guys neglecting range on titania so much? This pretty much makes all other abilities besides razorwing useless. I find 150% range far more pleasant and fun.

I actually think Titania is fine the way she is now, and I have played many, many hours with her even before the tweaks were done.

The only thing I might change is replacing the Thorns buff. Maybe this could be replaced by something that gives energy back whenever you melee someone when the buff is active.
This way her Diwata can help whenever your health or energy gets low.
And why can't I auto-lock-melee guys which are suspended by her 1? They should fix this.

I actually thought...since it's called thorns it should deal slash damage to all ememies that attack me 

But i think maybe that's OP idk

The relationship between spellbind and lantern is the same as bastille and vortex...and that bugs me

(no pun intended since i furiously refuse to consider titania as a bug)

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk

hace 3 minutos, Koekiewollie dijo:

Because you press 4, and then when the urgency of launch another abilities comes... you just shoot more with Dex Pixia and does a better job.

Her 1: knock out a few enemies from combat for a short time with 1 sec casting time. So... you just keed shooting for 1 sec and kill those enemies. Thats a better CC with permanent duration. If you want the buff part... you really dont need range, just cast it vs a wall with your face resting on it xD

Her 2: mediocre buffs at best. You need range to cast it? Just go in Razorwing and press E. Boom! Teleported in front to the enemy. Cast as you pleases.

Her 3: again, knock out a few enemies from combat with a painful long casting time. Just kill them with Dex Pixia.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I actually thought...since it's called thorns it should deal slash damage to all ememies that attack me 

But i think maybe that's OP idk

The relationship between spellbind and lantern is the same as bastille and vortex...and that bugs me

(no pun intended since i furiously refuse to consider titania as a bug)

Well, Titania is all about evading damage to survive. So having an ability that relies on taking damage is not a very good idea...

I don't really see many similarities between spellbind and lantern. At least, not in the way i'm used to them. To me, both have a different purpose.

I mainly use spellbind to quickly neutralise a threat from a distance or when i accidentally fly into a band of enemies around a corner.
Lantern is ideal to lock down one or multiple areas for a while. But because it's slower to cast and enemies take a while to react, I use it in a more strategic way.

2 minutes ago, Koekiewollie said:

Well, Titania is all about evading damage to survive. So having an ability that relies on taking damage is not a very good idea...

I don't really see many similarities between spellbind and lantern. At least, not in the way i'm used to them. To me, both have a different purpose.

I mainly use spellbind to quickly neutralise a threat from a distance or when i accidentally fly into a band of enemies around a corner.
Lantern is ideal to lock down one or multiple areas for a while. But because it's slower to cast and enemies take a while to react, I use it in a more strategic way.

Well yeah that's what i meant

The same relationship 

Bastille is used to lockdown an entire room of enemies

Vortex is used to lock down a group of enemies 

The difference is lantern is slower...require reaction time from enemies, and the lantern can't stay in one place

It's just clunky

Even it's augment is clunky to use

2 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

Because you press 4, and then when the urgency of launch another abilities comes... you just shoot more with Dex Pixia and does a better job.

Her 1: knock out a few enemies from combat for a short time with 1 sec casting time. So... you just keed shooting for 1 sec and kill those enemies. Thats a better CC with permanent duration. If you want the buff part... you really dont need range, just cast it vs a wall with your face resting on it xD

Her 2: mediocre buffs at best. You need range to cast it? Just go in Razorwing and press E. Boom! Teleported in front to the enemy. Cast as you pleases.

Her 3: again, knock out a few enemies from combat with a painful long casting time. Just kill them with Dex Pixia.

Everyone has their own playstyle, which is totally fine. But I don't agree with you here.

Her 1: With additional power range, the casting range gets enormous. At higher levels it gets more difficult to shoot down enemies or groups of them within 1 sec. Bombards are especially annoying, because once they get a rocket off, you need to get the hell out or you'll die.

Her 2: Her buffs are not the greatest, but the accuracy debuff is very noticable. The slow aint spectacular, but still could buy you just enough time to react if you fly into a band of enemies. The other 2 are indeed mediocre. And yes, range is very welcome, as I want to make my approach when most enemies are dead or under CC.

Her 3: It is ideal to lock down areas or corridors with them. In the meanwhile, you can do as you plesae and don't worry about enemies shooting at you. With additional range, floating away becomes less of an issue. I would have liked to see it stick in one position more, but it is what it is.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Well yeah that's what i meant

The same relationship 

Bastille is used to lockdown an entire room of enemies

Vortex is used to lock down a group of enemies 

The difference is lantern is slower...require reaction time from enemies, and the lantern can't stay in one place

It's just clunky

Even it's augment is clunky to use

Yeah, I get what you mean. There is a certain clunkyness to it. They could fix this, but I don't know when that would happen.

Last time, they added a tether to the lantern to make it stick more to the casting spot. But it's so weak, the target still floats all over the place when shot. So the change was pretty much useless.

4 minutes ago, Koekiewollie said:

Yeah, I get what you mean. There is a certain clunkyness to it. They could fix this, but I don't know when that would happen.

Last time, they added a tether to the lantern to make it stick more to the casting spot. But it's so weak, the target still floats all over the place when shot. So the change was pretty much useless.

Do you think they can increase it's weight and decrease it's velocity?

Or they can but won't?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Do you think they can increase it's weight and decrease it's velocity?

Or they can but won't?

I think they could easily do it, it's just variables. The mechanics are already there.

Why they won't do it, I honestly wouldn't know. Somebody likes floating enemies it seems.

10 часов назад, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk сказал:

Do you think they can increase it's weight and decrease it's velocity?

Or they can but won't?

I think it has to do with her theme. Fairies like to kidnap people. Although it is not clear why Titania will not give the illusory abilities.

In any case, the lantern will still be weak even if they tie it. I'd rather replace it with a gravity well ability like Vauban's, only with the ability to drag into razorwing. Flying enemies are cool, but very lacking in control over this kind of control.