Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict - Move To Standard Missions

Strac_CRO

As it is now, you need to craft keys to enter Orokin Derelict missions

Main goal is to reach boss and craft NEKRO warframe (which most of us did)

After you have done it, there isn't lot's of reasons to go there, you need to invite or get invited to play those missions in COOP, but while VOID levels give special items, derelict levels give nothing (except mutagen), so it's too much "fuss" for nothing.

In standard levels (missions) you can just join random people if all your clan members and friends are doing something else.

suggestion:

- move orokin derelict missions (lost spaceships) among standard planets,

- new planet named after Sun's asteroid belt = Trojan ... that's where the lost ships are located (cluster of ships/missions)

- Boss Lephantis could drop NEKRO parts (pink orb) but also resources (like any other boss)

Edited by Strac_CRO

+1 after getting Nekros I really don't feel any need to go back there except for mutagen samples. Orokin Direlict Defense is pointless as it has the same reward system as the none void and orokin direlict counterparts.

Edit: Also the lag from bad matchmaking/squad building is not really my idea of fun.

Edited by mcryseria

and there are the glaive s mods in delerict ^^'

All I'm asking is to remove nuisance of DERELICT KEYS and coop matchmaking fuss.

I still need lot's of parts from VOID and those are very interesting and special missions.

Edited by Strac_CRO

Lephantis gives me Orokin cells ..!

TBH I'd rather farm Ruk w/c usually takes me 2-5mins than to assemble a team and fight Lephantis for double the time and w/ lag to boot.

and there are the glaive s mods in delerict ^^'

I already have all the glaive mods that the orokin direlict has to offer, took me below 10 runs in orokin direlict to get them all. They seriously need to make orokin direlict missions more rewarding because right now as it stands the components and time it takes to actually craft a key or assemble a good team is more of a hassle than it is rewarding.

Nothing special in orokin der.. missions .i think the best is to move this mission in standard planet missions,like some anomaly in space time...etc..For glave (im fan of dark sector) this mods are nothing special....its true 2 much fuss for nothing....i got all 3 parts for nekro ,no need to go back there,no point...