Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties should be endless only.

-HoB-KurtOn

Title.

I mean whats the point of Sortie 3 being a lvl 100 mission if its a rescue mission (example)? lol..

With this should also come a higher chance for better rewards. *mind blown*

DE must be shaking in their boots by seeing this feedback so it most likely wont be implemented because its actually a good suggestion.

Edit: Hol up lemme get my Shawzin.

Edited by -HoB-KurtOn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

But it's not a good suggestion.... I don't want to be forced into an endless mission just to get my daily ayatan sculpture...

Did you not read the part where i said and i quote "With this should also come a higher chance for better rewards. *mind blown*" Or you decided to read what you want?

• Like 1

It won't get any harder it'll just take longer.

Time wasting & time gating - sounds like you have modern game dev figured out.

Not to mention Amublas with some enchanced elemental conditions has way better chance of actually killing you than any endless.

Edited by Thelamaking
  • Like 1

On 2019-08-29 at 7:55 PM, Gabbynaru said:

Endless for what, a s*itty riven? No thanks, that's a massive waste of time.

Did you not read the part where i said and i quote "With this should also come a higher chance for better rewards. *mind blown*" Or you decided to read what you want?

On 2019-08-29 at 7:58 PM, -HoB-KurtOn said:

You haven't been here long enough if you actually think it'll come with better chances for anything. It's still a terrible idea anyways.

• Like 5

Just now, -HoB-KurtOn said:

Title.

I mean whats the point of Sortie 3 being a lvl 100 mission if its a rescue mission (example)? lol..

With this should also come a higher chance for better rewards. *mind blown*

DE must be shaking in their boots by seeing this feedback so it most likely wont be implemented because its actually a good suggestion.

Edit: Hol up lemme get my Shawzin.

They didn't say what they read, but I'm going to tell you what I read from your opening post...

... "Hi, my name is -HoB-KurtOn, and my suggestion is this: Sorties should troll your faces off until no end. Now for the Shawzin... That is all..."

Rewards are irrelevant, at this point.

Edited by Uhkretor

On 2019-08-29 at 7:58 PM, -HoB-KurtOn said:

Yeah, how about you define "Better rewards"? Cause you quoted someone who hates Ayatan Sculptures (which I find to be a way better reward than rivens), and someone who hates rivens (whom some people want more than anything). As it stands, your suggestion is terrible, terribly thought out and terribly explained.

9 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Yeah, how about you define "Better rewards"? Cause you quoted someone who hates Ayatan Sculptures (which I find to be a way better reward than rivens), and someone who hates rivens (whom some people want more than anything). As it stands, your suggestion is terrible, terribly thought out and terribly explained.

Agreed.

I don't see the point of OP's suggestion at all. Like, he's suggesting to ~double/triple the time taken to complete the sorties, and drastically decrease mission variety, for... what, exactly? Even if rewards are increased to compensate, what exactly the goal here?

Edited by SortaRandom

17 minutes ago, -HoB-KurtOn said:

You do know that increased odds does not suddenly change the fact we can still get the lower tier rewards.... you only need to look at relics for that.

And you adding that bit in bold doesn't all of a sudden make an idea a good one...it's still a bad idea imo.

Edited by LSG501

Just now, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

How about we just remove endless missions from Sorties, so we don't have to waste much time to get our Anasa sculptures?

I would agree on that as well. But i would also like something to work for, and get rewarded by doing that, i guess thats what OP ment. Its just dull to be speedrunnin sorties and get nothing in return (basically).

2 minutes ago, nikolasrb11 said:

Players want a challenging experience, and when such is suggested, they complain because it lenghtens their mission time. No wonder DE has no f***ing clue what to do anymore.

Endless missions in Sorties aren't a challenge. They are just an unnecessary waiting game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

How about we just remove endless missions from Sorties, so we don't have to waste much time to get our Anasa sculptures?

I'd fix the problem at it's root and let us pick our rewards through tokens. Since it's clear not everyone likes anasas or rivens.

DE actually went out of their way to prevent endless Sorties. I "think" their reasoning was Affinity gains? Either way Life Support stops dropping after the timer runs out so this was purposely added to Survival mechanics. That's not to say a huge part of the community wouldn't mind jumping in at lvl 100 or even 200.

Sadly the exponential scaling change to Arbitration turned out slower than normal Endless missions so that was a bust. You'll still get meaner enemies 3 hours into a normal endless mission than Arbitration which is kinda sad cuz most of us just want a simple 40 min run that starts out in beast mode.

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

DE actually went out of their way to prevent endless Sorties. I "think" their reasoning was Affinity gains? Either way Life Support stops dropping after the timer runs out so this was purposely added to Survival mechanics. That's not to say a huge part of the community wouldn't mind jumping in at lvl 100 or even 200.

^^^ This is why I LOVE Kuva Flood missions.  The enemies start at lvl 100.  It's also where I fought a lvl 100 Shadow Stalker.  😄