Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Hoodie Pre-Order Launch

[DE]Tayler

WFBlogPromo_ValkyrZipHoodie (1).jpg

Tonight on Prime Time, we are very excited to announce the pre-order launch of the exclusive Valkyr Skin Hoodie, brought to you by For Fans By Fans!

This amazing artwork was designed by Warframe Community fan artist Brock Hofer (Baddrock), and will be featured on this new one-of-a-kind Hoodie, as well as a few other pieces of previous merchandise available on the ForFansByFans Website.

Hoodie Details:

• - Welt side pockets
  • - Ribbed cuffs and hem for a stay-put fit
  • - Logo label on the cuff
  • - Men's fit zip-up hoodie
  • - Slim fit; order one size one up for a looser fit
  • - Made of warm 100% polyester tricot

*Reminder that this item is only currently available for PRE-ORDER with an estimated delivery date of November 1st - November 8th, 2019.

Don’t miss out on the chance to get your hands on this unique piece of official Warframe Merchandise here!

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Wondering that too. Got my statue a few months back but haven’t heard about the vitruvian shirt 😕 

I haven't even gotten my statue yet... Just checked, last thing I got on the subject was February 22nd, this is very disappointing.

Correction, July 5th. Which is still quite a while ago though.

Edited by Zaamel
Date correction

23 minutes ago, Zaamel said:

I haven't even gotten my statue yet... Just checked, last thing I got on the subject was February 22nd, this is very disappointing.

Correction, July 5th. Which is still quite a while ago though.

Is there someone you can contact? Especially since it’s almost September, I would.

• 4 weeks later...