Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

[DE]Megan

My Xiphos Henipa skin got really bugged after the update ç_ç when i use a energy color other than the standard one the ship's lights "turns off" and the energy simple is gone

Edit: something is wrong with the orbital reflections too, when i put something in front of my camera (like Nidus Deluxe Syandana or the cables that are loose on the orbital) it get reflected too, but on a bigger scale like a shadow or something

Yeah there is some weirdness to the "new" colors and reflections.

First thing I noticed is some colors look more bleak and some of them too bright.

Can't get black or even dark grey on certain skins. Ash Tsukiyomi tennogen skin for instance, it is light greyish hue now and can't go darker than that.

Also some gold colors on attachments look too bright, and they don't actually look like metal. They kinda kill the detail.

Not sure if these are all intended, but I hope they'll get tweaked.

1 hour ago, Javat.K said:

I have the same problem

Same here. I was able to hop into the "decorating drone" thing and fly around, but as soon as I went to look at my decorations list (1) I hard crashed to desktop.

Damn. Wow. Nice. That's going to be a fair bit to chew on for awhile!

I can't help but wonder though...all this, and we still have no minimap opacity & size controls???

Don't get me wrong, this is all fantastic and amazing - the bow thing surprised me and I'm eager to check out those in particular - but if you can manage to make all this magic happen, then *surely*....

I'm begging, you please - minimap opacity & size/location customization!

nice update, but you guys should stop disabling arbitration missions every time new node(s) is added to starchart, i always want to play one of these as my first daily mission to get a double credits and even 4x if i was lucky to get a credit booster ...

Just commenting to say the lighting in both my own game and most of my friends' games is completely messed up on the highest possible graphical settings. I genuinely cannot tell whether this is intentional or not. Pictured below are my ship (which is supposed to be black) and my Umbra standing inside the orbiter.

The gif with the metallic comparisons looks great, but it simply looks bad in-game, I think. Everything's extremely bright, and the metals look more comparable to plastic. Please don't up the brightness like this. It takes away from the fancy bits of lighting plastered so carefully on most warframes, and completely destroys the appearance of metallic surfaces. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

EDIT: Turns out this was almost certainly an accidental lighting effect, as the patches appear to have fixed the unreasonable brightness and strange metallic texturing. I've admittedly still got mixed feelings about the current state of the visual updates overall, but this is massively better than what I was initially posting here about. Thank you kindly for fixing it!

Bow buffs!  Thank you!  I love bows, and this will help so much.  I'd still want an additional mechanic tied to them similar to how snipers got a combo counter.  I've always advocated for a damage bonus from stealth, but regardless, these changes are exciting.  

Did this update just break Prisma Skins for the Orbiters?

I remember textures having another texture or shader on top, similar to the Mara Detron - which looks is also broken.

Wait.. what? The mara detron has this default glowing orange skin, I don'T see that anymore on mine, unless I use very bright colors.

Archived