[DE]Megan

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

Posted (edited)

Did this update just break Prisma Skins for the Orbiters?

I remember textures having another texture or shader on top, similar to the Mara Detron - which looks is also broken.

Wait.. what? The mara detron has this default glowing orange skin, I don'T see that anymore on mine, unless I use very bright colors.

Edited by NoSpax

1 minute ago, scytheblade666TBK said:

I bought the companion riven, got a rifle riven, got extremely confused, put it on a soma and got a soma riven, why?

Quick! Exploit this for garunteed rivens, crash the market!

what happened to the "Leverian" or whatever? there was an announcement on the website that mentioned it like this:

"WELCOME TO THE LEVERIAN

Delve deep into the history behind the ultimate speedster Gauss and his signature gear. More Warframes will be joining the exhibit, so all you Origin System archivists, check back soon!"

While the new additions in this update are fantastic, one stands out most of all and will serve to get me back into Warframe above all others.

The expansion of the Riven Cap....as someone who isn't a trader, buys all of his plat, and has completed essentially all of the content currently in the game, this change alone will serve to get me back into Warframe.  I may very well even buy Prime Access now as a result.....as may my girlfriend with whom I game.  We now have something to do in game again, and something to bother spending plat on. 

Add onto this the return of Sentinel Rivens, INCLUDING THE ARTAX!!!!!!  DE....I feel like you actually want me to play your game, and have fun searching for and unlocking Rivens for hours at a time!  And....I probably will until I hit the new Riven Cap....which is an obvious problem, but one I hope has an obvious solution.

So, thank you DE.  While this is only 30 more slots, it'll serve well for now.

I sincerely hope that this is a test to see if the Riven Cap can be entirely removed in the near future, as that alone would provide literally ENDLESS entertainment for collectors who don't like trading rivens, and an infinite place to spend real money with which to patronize my favorite video game.

tl;dr: I'm beyond thrilled and thankful for the changes to the riven system, but the removal of the Riven Cap entirely is the goal.

Thank you guys so much. (Probably one of the few who uses Terminal Velocity, but I thank you for looking into that.) 

We just pull the Shawzin from...nowhere... I'd like a hip holster for it...so it doesn't get broken. Dax would be sad if I told him what happened to it during a mission. 

Vroomy Vroomy is here and I love it. 

Keep up the great work and don't work too hard, I'd be sad if something happened. 

Hey guys, can someone take a look at Sacrifice Somachord Fragments? I think there is a bug there 

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

Jesus people will complain about anything. 

No, really, I shouldn't play a frame that annoys people if I can do it with other frames. If they had that buff before I wouldn't have needed to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a long-standing bug-turned-exploit with Ivara’s Noise Arrow that we’d like to explain in detail so you can understand why we have chosen to fix it now. The old bug is as follows: Enemies who are attracted to Ivara’s Noise Arrow never regain intelligence if Ivara is invisible. The fix allows them to ‘finish’ their investigation of the noise and thus regain some form of intelligence.  This was exploitable in conjunction with the way that Interception missions work, and has been in the game for quite a long time on our end. 

Wait, no. You shouldn't, you've killed one of Ivara's most popular builds. You've killed one of the major reasons as we to why we accepted noise arrow having a place in Ivara's kit.

Now we have no leg to stand on. You haven't even TOUCHED YOUR OWN STEALTH MECHANICS IN AGES. WHY WOULD YOU NERF IVARA, BUT DO NOTHING ABOUT OCTAVIA WHO CAN CHEESE 16 HOUR INTERCEPTIONS AS WELL?!! FIX OCTAVIA IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO THIS TO IVARA!

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the following Warframe Ability Descriptions to better explain the Ability. Below are the latest edits:  

• Equinox’s Mend and Maim: “In Night-Form, allies’ Shields are replenished with each nearby enemy killed. In Day-Form, enemies are inflicted with the Bleed Status Effect. Deactivate to cast a wave of slashing force, or restore Health and Shields to Equinox and allies in Night Form.”
  •  

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Metallic Materials are flat as a pancake! They're disgusting! What have you done? :P

• Like 2

On 2019-08-26 at 5:20 PM, [DE]Helen said:

WELCOME TO THE LEVERIAN

Delve deep into the history behind the ultimate speedster Gauss and his signature gear. More Warframes will be joining the exhibit, so to all you Origin System archivists, check back soon!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what happened to this??? :V

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.

Riven Additions and Changes:

• Your total max Riven Slots is now 120 (up from 90)! Should you wish to purchase more Slots, you may now do so (up to 120)! 

Well i got excited ......... currently at 74/75 , brother at 90/90 his capacity got bump to 90/120.

Mine didn't budge still at 74/75 thats stings a little.... could have used the 30 slots gift....... shelling plat on slots wasn't cheap . I was 300 plat short for a 600 plat gift.. fun

Posted (edited)

Could you make the Sedna Disruption give Meso, Neo and Axi? Because both Uranus and Lua already give Lith, Meso and Neo so that would make more sense IMO.

Edited by Deevy

2 minutes ago, Proper.Felon said:

Well i got excited ......... currently at 74/75 , brother at 90/90 his capacity got bump to 90/120.

Mine didn't budge still at 74/75 thats stings a little.... could have used the 30 slots gift....... shelling plat on slots wasn't cheap . I was 300 plat short for a 600 plat gift.. fun

Sounds like a bug. He shouldn't have received the 30 slots for free.

1 minute ago, Nitro747 said:

WELCOME TO THE LEVERIAN

Delve deep into the history behind the ultimate speedster Gauss and his signature gear. More Warframes will be joining the exhibit, so to all you Origin System archivists, check back soon!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what happened to this??? :V

Its in the game, check Gauss's codex page or Gauss's (or Gauss's bundle) market page and click the "LEVERIAN" button.

Spoiler

IJj3Pjk.jpg

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Rendering Upgrades:

As part of the new rendering tech we showcased during TennoLive, we’ve implemented a few upgrades that are ready for your viewing pleasure! Metallic surfaces, such as gold and steel (etc), are improved across the whole game to respond better to lights and reflections. This boasts the detail and depth that were always there but hard to see. If you notice any areas or objects that are brighter than expected please let us know!

Is this the reason, why all Prime Ornaments and Metallic details now look dull matte instead of shiny? 

• Upvote 3

Last year graphics update: broke kubrow fur

This year graphics update: broke everything!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nitro747 said:

At least we could get radiant relics and braton and lato vandal while farming for her, the rest of the rewards for disruption are meh

That’s a good point. Now farming for guass seems even more disappointing...

9 minutes ago, NoSpax said:

Is this the reason, why all Prime Ornaments and Metallic details now look dull matte instead of shiny? 

Yup, and they look horrible!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW REWARD:

Universal Syndicate Medallion!

This mysterious item is accepted by all eligible Syndicates to give you 1,000 Standing. If you’re lucky enough to find one in Disruption, you’ll be able to gain favour with any of the core 6 Syndicates (Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, New Loka, Red Veil, Perrin Sequence)! You will also be able to use it with Quills, Vox Solaris, Ostron, and Solaris United.

We are planning on making ‘Universal’ mean a bit more here and in a future Hotfix this will be usable in Conclave, Simaris, and Vent Kids as well. 

This is an awful idea. I get the need to make those usable in the 6 main syndicates, but after this change goes live there will be no actual reason to ever scan simaris targets, run K-drive races or play conclave since their rewards will become available through passive gameplay. 

I mean, there used to be a war against letting people trivialize already existing content and now you suddenly make a 180° that allows players to obtain gear and rewards from the aforementioned syndicates without actually playing their activities. I hope this is reconsidered and the universal syndicate stays as a token for the 6 main ones only.

24 minutes ago, NoSpax said:

Seems like it. The biggest issue here is applying the "new" metallic texture to everything doesn't make sense to me. On worn, duller metals, the new texture makes sense. But on golden accents/prime details and the like, the older texture works much better. Gold isn't dull or worn, the point of it is to be bright and shiny.