Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

[DE]Megan

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Darth_Kasai:

I don't appreciate that my glorious golden Xiphos (with prisma skin) was amazing and golden when I logged off, only to login and see that it's an ugly mustard-yellow monstrosity.

Upon tinkering, no other "engine" color works apart from the default. Guess this is something that's been ruined for me.

Same here, with this "mustard-feeling", Gold Design is gone, looking like this now 😞 

Zitat

mustard.jpg

Everything is now blindingly bright on the basic 50 brightness setting. Had to drop it to 25 just to be able to play it without a headache,now have to strain to even see anything.

GPU : GTX 1060 if that matters. The problem never existed until after todays update dropped.

8 hours ago, Mulchman said:

I have Hushed Invisibility on as well. The mines that used to ignore me are now popping up when I get close, too. Something's changed for the worse.

EDIT: I do the stealth synthesis scanning every day on Dakata so it's not like I'm coming at this with no experience/past history.

Got you, sorry for implying otherwise. Thanks for the heads-up!

Loki and Ivara invisibility is broken and few are talking about the how Scans while in stealth are causing enemies to detect you even before the scan gets completed in many cases. 

You used to be able to use stealth frames and slowly scan enemies while undetected. Now enemies near any scan target plus the target itself gets alerted even if you are in stealth. 

None of these changes are mentioned in the patch. What gives DE? Is this a bug? Is it a stealth nerf? 

COMMUNITY CONTEST WINNER ADDITIONS

MOAs, Cetus, and Companions are receiving a touch more player flare. New content designed or inspired by players has been added to Warframe! 

The MOAnimation Contest’s winning emote by Zeaban works on all MOAs with an Emotion Module installed! Direct a Boast emote at your companion MOA to check out the new reaction. where is this emotion module? need to buy?

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Converted materials to PBR on the following weapons:

• Grakata
  • Drakgoon
  • Ignis
  • Miter
  • Sobek
  • Vulkar
  • Karak
  • Grinlock
  • Furax
  • Hind

It looks like you did the Ogris too.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Is the environmental mapping a picture of your back yard?

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Bounties have Bonus Objectives, meaning you will receive extra rewards for performing well

This is not bonus you liars. This is calculated in base reward which means you have lowered basic rewards without bonus while making bonus requirements harder than these on fortuna. I did basic bounty - game promised me 1110 reputation. I did one bonus objective (+300 rep) and got only 1200 reputation final. So it would be 900 rep without bonus instead of promised 1110....

Brilliant thanks! EDIT: 1)There is a bug with Wukong's Cloud walker physics where it tries to drag you to the ground while using it. 2)There is also  bug with selecting alternative helmets/skins on my Prime Warframes where the look is merged with the prime parts weirdly not like just toggling prime parts, but like the helmets and bodies merge kind of.

the game looks bad now,
i dont know and i dont understand why you downgrade the visuals that much. 
It´s obvious that it looks worse, you didnt tested it? well you already mentionend that parts of the game can look too bright, that tells me you didnt.

it shouldnt happend in the first place

Edit: rest of update is great as always off course

What a great update! Love the extra new Disruption nodes, much fun! And what a collection of bug fixes, wow.

Tho... I was in a Disruption farming Gauss and we got a Chassis drop, and but the same run dropped *all of Ash's parts* 🤣

Also, thanks for simplifying Titania's tribute ... even just a little 😂

Archived