[DE]Megan

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

Has anyone else noticed that the electricity effects of the Volt's Discharge are strange? Like lines instead of arcs. Much simpler.

well my gram prime energy colors are all messed up AGAIN (#1red and #2blue)  why to you keep messing up my colors all the time :( , something does not look right with other things and reading postes above seems legit .

Still no fix for the Pyrana Prime dual animation... but you fix something like this:

Zitat
  • Fixed missing swing trail FX on the Nikana Tekelu Skin.
  • Fixed Quatz clip disappearing if you interrupted reload at just the right time.
  • Fixed the Pataga Sugatra being unaffected by colour channels when equipped on the Ninkondi or Ninkondi Prime.

are you serious?

I really don't like what you've done with the metallic surfaces... The shiny chrome bling now looks like cheap brushed aluminium. Not a fan of gold but it looks fake too.

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, SpagHeddy said:

A good quality of life enhancement would be allowing players to queue their foundry builds.

This because as players we do like to play content, star chart, defenses, eidolons, speedruns, endurance runs... and it's not a great experience staying behind the foundry every minute to get 10 items and then recraft them again, since the foundry can not be used while in mission and the mobile app disconnects not allowing players to build in foundry while playing.

A much simpler and easier solution would be to stop forcing the mobile app to logout an active play session.  In other words, allow 1 game and 1 mobile login per user.  This way we could queue up builds on our phones while playing on our PCs or consoles.  I really don't see a downside to this and it would be very helpful.

Posted (edited)

acdgOYb.jpg

Nice Diffused Glass effect on a soft / matted metal surface.

Reflections have always looked kinda bad in Warframe, esp their point origin location but this looks awful.

EDIT:  To be a little more detailed. Specular lighting and shadows are being drawn well from what I can see.however the reflection is quite wrong for the visible surface area. This could be a texture problem in that the metal of the console looks rather plastic, well as the floor and should not be producing a reflection of this nature which is more kin to fast rippling water or a rough mirrored surface. I run at 3440x1440p so it doesn't really get more detailed than this and perhaps that's part of the flaw as I'm betting Warframe still uses lower resolution texture maps.

TLTR: The reflecting diffusion does not match the surface.

Edited by Xzorn

AMAZING REWARDS on kuva disruption 100, 200 and 350 KUVA on A, B and C rotations 😮 my god good job DE. thanks for another weak content 

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

Aw0QpLw.png

I bet you cant call this accent is metal lol, it use to be chrome like

Edited by --Tyriel--
  • Upvote 2

Thank you for increasing my Riven capacity to include the two daily reward increases that hadn't applied when I was already at 90!  That was a pleasant surprise.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed for certain Beam weapons playing the wrong weapon hit FX when hitting enemies in the head.

Woot thank you!  Makes me happy you guys solved this issue that I reported.  Proof that DE listens.  😃

• Haha 1

“Grove Guardian”, kill Silver Grove Specters, will now require The Silver Grove Quest be completed.

Okay that's just BS! I was able to kill the Silver Grove Specters just fine, without having to do that horrible quest.

And why on Earth is that quest MR7 locked anyways? Aruuhg.

• Upvote 1

The electricity that emits from Volt's body when you press 4 is broken. They don't have their normal thunder shapes but just parallel lines.

Make the Shawzin keybindings customizable, it would be much more comfortable if all the buttons could be remapped to the keyboard instead of having to use middle mouse click

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As part of the new rendering tech we showcased during TennoLive, we’ve implemented a few upgrades that are ready for your viewing pleasure! Metallic surfaces, such as gold and steel (etc), are improved across the whole game to respond better to lights and reflections. This boasts the detail and depth that were always there but hard to see. If you notice any areas or objects that are brighter than expected please let us know!

Spoiler

wot

The BEFORE version looks much better!  Chrome is supposed to be shiny! Burnished aluminum is ugly!

Edited by Data-Raptor
  • Upvote 2

Whats happened to the Shwaak Prism !! its virtually useless now! is this intentional?

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

the new metallic texture looks great on things that are supposed to be ratty and scuffed metal- like grineer metal objects and some corpus and other stuff like that. it really looks great when its grody old scuffed metal on some ratty rough'n'tumble grineer ship! it looks disgusting though when its on, say, the gold of prime frames and items and orokin objects, which are supposed to look luxurious and glossy

Edited by WordByrd
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

The kuva disruption is just a bad joke right? It's nowhere near the unboosted amounts for kuva survival... 50 for 1 demolyst? and 100/200/350(which are unaffected by boosters) per rotation? Sorry, this ain't it chief. And I thought the survival was horrible in terms of kuva/hour.... 
After I get all the Gauss parts and the weapons, I don't think I'll have a reason to go back to disruption. Ever.

When will you realize that you need to "revisit" your older stuff? Like arbis and eso? Is it good for you that you drop "content", then vets can just complete it about a few days, and completely abandon it afterwards? Wake up, and smell the ashes, DE! Wakey wakey!

I feel scammed, the Deluxe Skins i once bought all just look awful thanks to the new rendering. Even the Prism Skins on my Landing Crafts look "muddy" what have you done DE ?

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 2019-08-31 at 1:08 AM, ScoutInTheNight said:

Thank you for increasing my Riven capacity to include the two daily reward increases that hadn't applied when I was already at 90!  That was a pleasant surprise.

Damn, I didn't get mine, I'll relook when I log back on, last I looked after update I was still at 90 slots even though the last milestone one I got not long ago was the 3 rivens plus the slots, which were not able to be applied because of I was already at 90 limit..

I see also the metallic and prisma skins are broke, my ship looks horrid now, DE will fix it in time I hope.

Thanks DE for the new game content, makes for a nice change, already farmed the frame and weapons. 🙂

edit: woohoo got my riven slots above 90 from my milestone thank you DE. 🙂

Edited by Slayer-.
Thanking DE for my riven slots