Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

[DE]Megan

DE PLZ  Give us the options to turn off "Link look"  option so we can Show to ppl our warframes with out option to coppy it.

is cool idea to show our warframes but i don't want ppl to just  coppy it out by mere laziness.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

we have added UMBRAL FORMA to the Market for Platinum. You can buy 1 (800 Platinum) or a bundle of 3 at a discounted Platinum Price (1500 Platinum). 

Can't resist that. lmao

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

If you recall back in Update 24.0 we removed Sentinel Weapon Rivens from the pool due to being lackluster in comparison to more applicable weapons. Adding Companion Weapon Rivens to Simaris’ Offerings allows players to freely choose these Rivens if they desire, and leaving it out of the general Riven Mod generation pool for those who don’t want them. 

Why is this not the norm for all rivens why must we go through rng on rng on rng on rng LITERALLY  just to a riven we want outside of buying it outright. I thought being money grubby was what you were against, but really it seems it's that you are against open obvious money grubbing. RIVENS NEED TO NOT BE SLOT MACHINES COMBINED WITH AN AUCTION HOUSE.

Thanks for the update! Not that it's a huge deal, but I noticed that Gauss's idle animation on the loading screen is bugged. After he does his little flip thing, it like skips a frame or two. Again, not a huge deal, just wanted to let you guys know. Thanks so much for the update!

"If you freeze enemies with things like Frost, Atlas, or Gara’s abilities, you can now immediately apply other Status Effects! Before these powers would prevent Status Effects from being added. Read more on that here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1119134-cold-status-effects-how-they-block-new-status-effects-coming-changes/ "

So, Limbo's ONE shtick. Of being a status monster with condition over load due to having the only stasis that didn't prevent application is now generic... There is no reason for me to play him over Gara now.... Well I'm done. Like, good buff for the other frames, but I now have no more reason to play limbo than be a bad CC frame....

SHEESH

Archived