Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

[DE]Megan

My orbiter's lighting is whack right now. It's too bright, though when I go into the menu to change the colours and hover over a pallette, the lighting dims back down to what it ought to be. But once i close the menu the lighting slowly creeps back up to too-bright.

15 minutes ago, moshhammer said:

Orbiter interior is much too bright.

Not only the orbiter. The slightly brighter lines on my Loki are bleaching my eyes out. the heck? Looks like excessive gamma and over-contrast have a love child o_O
trying settings like brightness n contrast doesn't change much

So what happened with the Saryn Napellus tennogen skin? What are those weird animations the helmet has?

Also the top part gets entirely squeezed into my warframe head, meanwhile in the store the texture are simply pulled above. 

Please, fix this...

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Players and allies have invulnerability until the loading screen goes away to prevent players from dying while in the loading screen due to poor connection.

While this is appreciated, I would love to have the option to disable the post-loading screen completely (where you watch all 4 players drop down from their liset) as most of the time they are already at the objective by the time my screen is done showing me that animation.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

If you notice any areas or objects that are brighter than expected please let us know!

The game is in general too bright in too many places now. Including inside my orbiter, and how about this. I was flying to pluto, not into the sun.
20190830022414_1.jpg

Even at night, my ship colors are washed out now.
20190830022647_1.jpg

Please tone down the brightness. Thanks!  :-)

Edit: Disabling the High Dynamic Range in display options can be a temporary fix if the elevated brightness is too much for you. I didnt test to see how effective this is everywhere, but helped me in Dojo.

Edit 2:
So it seems the elevated brightness has been fixed with the hotfix, but my ship still looks washed out, maybe due to the changes to metal reflections. I dont like it.
20190830045254_1.jpg

Edit 3:
OId loading screen and ship colors for comparison.
Old_Loading_Screen.jpg

Just now, -Insan1ty- said:

Why is everyone talking about raids? Who told you guys something about raids? i can't find it....

Steve had a pre-launch mainline stream today. And the subject was brought up. Nothing was said about it. But it was confirmed that it’s being worked on and will be coming back in a future date. Likely not for a while though.

1 minute ago, KosmicKerman said:

I just did 8 rounds of disruption on Sedna. Not a single gauss part dropped. Either the percentage needs to be increased or the parts aren't dropping.

That’s a bit disappointing. Hope it’s just a bug. I’m not in the mood for another case of the Khoras

2 minutes ago, Shadedraxe said:

That’s a bit disappointing. Hope it’s just a bug. I’m not in the mood for another case of the Khoras

At least we could get radiant relics and braton and lato vandal while farming for her, the rest of the rewards for disruption are meh

Found a workaround for the overly washed out bright lights, it seems to be tied to the HDR setting being enabled (which before didnt do much of anything on a non HDR monitor), disabling it seems to have fixed things for me in orbiter.

edit: sight but now the star chart is all washed out with it off

EDIT 2

oh wow, so in orbiter HDR makes ti all too bright and washed out, but the rest of the game is normal
but with HDR off the orbiter is fine, but the rest of the game is washed the hell out

Archived