Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

[DE]Megan

Would it be possible to give us a way to rebind the Shawzin controls? I can't play any of the songs because where it says to hold the mouse button, my brain says "HIT THE BUTTON THAT CORRESPONDS TO THE MOUSE BUTTON SIDE". I basically can't play any of the songs cause my brain gets mixed signals from the way the UI is set up. It would be nicer to be able to use 123 and maybe the arrow keys.

Another one echoing that everything is overly bright and washed out.

Additionally some resolution problems with borderless windowed mode showing behind windows taskbar, and changing to fullscreen caused only 1/4 of the screen to be rendered in view. Had to altf4 out.

4 minutes ago, Tennmuerti said:

Found a fix for the overly washed out bright lights, it seems to be tied to the HDR setting being enabled (which before didnt do much of anything on a non HDR monitor), disabling it seems to have fixed things for me.

It's not a fix. It's a work-around.

theres some kind of flashing that hits my entire screen when certain weapons are fired or something literally made me feel sick i had to leave the game I was in. idk what else is doing it but my friend was using sonicor and it was one of the things doing it. 700m away at extract I was still seeing it too, it flashes through walls and I it hits my screen when im multiple rooms away and facing away from my friend firing the weapon.

gfycat of the flashing https://gfycat.com/elatedpointlessarabianoryx please fix whatever this is

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed invisible walls from around the stairs on the Saturn Rescue tileset.

Please also remove invisible walls in corpus spy preventing Loki from placing decoy not on the laser barriers.

And with all that QoL things about rendering and PBR, can we please have an option to change pets energy. With new Tek mods and white color that's too anoying to be blind every time you see your pet. Please, if that is something special about breeding, just add a switch to make it black (blank).

vor 1 Minute schrieb LordPantaloonsthe3rd:

theres some kind of flashing that hits my entire screen when certain weapons are fired or something literally made me feel sick i had to leave the game I was in. idk what else is doing it but my friend was using sonicor and it was one of the things doing it. 700m away at extract I was still seeing it too.

gfycat of the flashing https://gfycat.com/elatedpointlessarabianoryx please fix whatever this is

Read the Thread, turn HDR off.

22 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

"If you freeze enemies with things like Frost, Atlas, or Gara’s abilities, you can now immediately apply other Status Effects! Before these powers would prevent Status Effects from being added. Read more on that here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1119134-cold-status-effects-how-they-block-new-status-effects-coming-changes/ "

So, Limbo's ONE shtick. Of being a status monster with condition over load due to having the only stasis that didn't prevent application is now generic... There is no reason for me to play him over Gara now.... Well I'm done. Like, good buff for the other frames, but I now have no more reason to play limbo than be a bad CC frame....

SHEESH

Oh no, someone else can do something that we've been asking FOR YEARS. I mean, he's obviously a less powerful CC and he can't do what he could before. The pain. The agony. The sorrow.

Oh, wait, nope, that's just someone being salty for all the wrong reasons. Besides, the moment you went 'imma play Gara' reveals that the only reason you played Limbo was that little effect. That you found Gara a more effective/easy/fun frame, preferable over all. That you were just shoehorning yourself to Limbo. And now that you have a choice, you're salty? Never satisfied are you?

Now would you kindly make filter for look spam or something? Just so you know, I tried filtering stuff like [Look and Look: out, gots me some nice bupkis.

Yeah nevermind, was told about the filter that actually works, because raw text that one needs to filter looks nothing like actual text in chat. Thanks, Pablo :/

22 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

"If you freeze enemies with things like Frost, Atlas, or Gara’s abilities, you can now immediately apply other Status Effects! Before these powers would prevent Status Effects from being added. Read more on that here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1119134-cold-status-effects-how-they-block-new-status-effects-coming-changes/ "

So, Limbo's ONE shtick. Of being a status monster with condition over load due to having the only stasis that didn't prevent application is now generic... There is no reason for me to play him over Gara now.... Well I'm done. Like, good buff for the other frames, but I now have no more reason to play limbo than be a bad CC frame....

SHEESH

Oh no, someone else can do something that we've been asking FOR YEARS. I mean, he's obviously a less powerful CC and he can't do what he could before. The pain. The agony. The sorrow.

Oh, wait, nope, that's just someone being salty for all the wrong reasons. Besides, the moment you went 'imma play Gara' reveals that the only reason you played Limbo was that little effect. That you found Gara a more effective/easy/fun frame, preferable over all. That you were just shoehorning yourself to Limbo. And now that you have a choice, you're salty? Never satisfied are you?

Invis with Loki seems to be busted. Enemies see/hear you but don't shoot. You can easily tell by pulling out a Synthesis scanner and scanning someone close- they instantly detect you and you get 68 points vs. 202 points (I'm doing this on Dakata, Kuva Fortress).

Just now, Mulchman said:

Invis with Loki seems to be busted. Enemies see/hear you but don't shoot. You can easily tell by pulling out a Synthesis scanner and scanning someone close- they instantly detect you and you get 68 points vs. 202 points (I'm doing this on Dakata, Kuva Fortress).

Could it be that the scanners aren't considered silent 'weapons'? Maybe it might be worth testing with Banshee as she makes all weapons silent?

Lua Lens - Eidolon Lens + 5 Somatic Fibres
Eidolon Lens - BP from Bounties and crafting requires Greater Focus Lens + 5 Breath
Greater Lens - 40p or 200k bp which needs Forma + 4 standard lens 
Somatic Fibres - from Lua Demolisher 15% chance 

Oof 

Archived