Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovered Nightwave act "Animator" not acknowledging me doing what it asks

Gabbynaru

So, with the new update, 2 acts I previously couldn't do (Animator and Hydrolist Hunter) got auto-recovered, even though I still have the sortie one. Steve said something about the game now recovering acts when you have less than 3 remaining for the week, so, that sounds about right.

Anyway, in the two weeks since I had Animator, I managed to get one Amber star and one Ayr Sculpture, so I decided, you know what, let's finish the Animator challenge (Fully socket 3 Ayatan Sculptures). So I auto-fill the Ayr statue... nothing. I thought the pop-up just didn't show, so I went to the radio to check... Nope, still there, still 2/3. So I go back and fill an Anasa Statue... nothing again. Once more, I go to the radio to check, once more, no progress, still 2/3.

Erm... please fix! Also, please tell me I don't have to go looking for Amber stars again, cause those things don't drop for me.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Exact same here! I had done 2/3 the week I didn't manage to complete it, so when I did 1 today after it was recovered and nothing happened, I assumed I had to do all 3 again. I did 2 more installs and none of them counted. Now I have no more sculptures to socket:sad:

Edited by Vesciroth