Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovered Nightwave act "Animator" not acknowledging me doing what it asks

Gabbynaru

I can confirm that this issue is caused by the script that actually installs the stars. Specifically, it's updating the count, and then using the *old* value to check on the stats, including endo value and completion. This is noticeable by watching the endo value when you install each star manually. It won't increase when you insert the first star because it used to have 0, but it will for stars 2, 3, & 4 with the endo values for 1, 2, & 3 stars respectively.

Edited by Ailesha

2 minutes ago, Ailesha said:

I can confirm that this issue is caused by the script that actually installs the stars. Specifically, it's updating the count, and then using the *old* value to check on the stats, including endo value and completion. This is noticeable by watching the endo value when you install each star manually. It won't increase when you insert the first star because it used to have 0 and so that's what the completion script, but it will for stars 2, 3, & 4 with the endo values for 1, 2, & 3 stars respectively.

that is rather odd to do... but it means that to get the act completed we would have to install an additional star on each completed statue even though they are filled?

good to know that the problem is in the ayatans themselfs and not in the fact it is a 'recovered' act for nightwave.

Yes, if we could install an additional star on the ayatans after they're filled, the rest should trigger automatically.

But ofc, since it's impossible to install a star on an ayatan without an available socket, we're kinda screwed. XD

Same issue here. Because of this I am now unable to progress in recovery missions at all because of it. My 2nd recovery involves maxing rank in Fortuna and I highly doubt that will happen during the rest of the duration so I am heavily relying on a fix to this bug &/or for Nightwave to last 2-3 more weeks since I have no spare recovery slots until one of the 2 are completed.