Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Recovered mission - Animator not counting

Yasoushiro

As title says, Animator mission is not counting on PC. It stays on 0/3 even though I socketed 5 sculptures. I tried manual socketing, auto socketing, relogging, doing missions inbetween, doing Ayatan treasure hunt mission, nothing makes the counter go up. I don't have time to play much lately and farm for sculptures on orokin maps, but I want to get the emissary suit, so I had to farm for sculptures for 3 weeks just to try to finish it as recovered mission,and now it doens't work. Please fix that. I also hope to have this stuff counted as done, because I have done it.

• Like 2

Same issue here, had 1 already complete from before but none of the ones ive done since recovering have worked. very annoying as i only got 2 recovered acts (my friend got 4 for some reason) and the other is the hydrolyst hunter so...yea, kills my weekend haha

I'll join the bandwagon! Same here.

Edit: The conditions of this are that a) it's been recovered, b) there is failure to register with both auto-install and manually doing it and c) exiting and re-entering Warframe, including on separate days (including socketing attempts after re-logging).

Edited by Stigna