Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AntivistAmbition

Load song to memory for Shawzin

Be great if we can actually save our songs like with the mandachord.
nothing worse than saving a song you played and then end up losing it, cause the game doesnt actually save it.

Take our your Shawzin -> Press W (Songs) -> Record Song -> Play your music -> W (Stop recording) -> Copy to clipboard -> CTRL + V to post it somewhere, save it in a titled text document so you can load it later.

Your song string will look like this for example

6JAAKAKMANRAUSAbUAohArUAvSA2RA+SBIMBMKBTJBaJBpKBxMB1RB7SCDUCPhCTUCYSCfSCoRCwSC4iDKSDZiDghDqUD1SD4REASEHMEPRETSEWUEehElhEziFCSFPiFXhFfUFrSFvRF3MF/SGJKGUJGeEGtJG2JHN

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Shustas said:

Cries on ps4...

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LordDominusToxin said:

How do you add a song to your shawzin on ps4 i don't have pc and i don't know how it works 

Unfortunately, the short answer appears to be that you can't import song codes on a PS4.

However, there is something that lets you turn song codes into a visual format you can actually read: https://buff0000n.github.io/shawzintab/

Paste the song code in the box, click 'Generate Tab', and it will give you the Shawzin equivalent of guitar tablature.  It's the best I can do for console players.

59 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Unfortunately, the short answer appears to be that you can't import song codes on a PS4.

However, there is something that lets you turn song codes into a visual format you can actually read: https://buff0000n.github.io/shawzintab/

Paste the song code in the box, click 'Generate Tab', and it will give you the Shawzin equivalent of guitar tablature.  It's the best I can do for console players.

Thanks a lot. Bookmarked