AntivistAmbition

Load song to memory for Shawzin

Posted (edited)

simply dosent work always song string invalid

Edited by QuasarWolf
  • Like 1

Be great if we can actually save our songs like with the mandachord.
nothing worse than saving a song you played and then end up losing it, cause the game doesnt actually save it.

Take our your Shawzin -> Press W (Songs) -> Record Song -> Play your music -> W (Stop recording) -> Copy to clipboard -> CTRL + V to post it somewhere, save it in a titled text document so you can load it later.

Your song string will look like this for example

6JAAKAKMANRAUSAbUAohArUAvSA2RA+SBIMBMKBTJBaJBpKBxMB1RB7SCDUCPhCTUCYSCfSCoRCwSC4iDKSDZiDghDqUD1SD4REASEHMEPRETSEWUEehElhEziFCSFPiFXhFfUFrSFvRF3MF/SGJKGUJGeEGtJG2JHN

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Shustas said:

Cries on ps4...

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LordDominusToxin said:

How do you add a song to your shawzin on ps4 i don't have pc and i don't know how it works 

Unfortunately, the short answer appears to be that you can't import song codes on a PS4.

However, there is something that lets you turn song codes into a visual format you can actually read: https://buff0000n.github.io/shawzintab/

Paste the song code in the box, click 'Generate Tab', and it will give you the Shawzin equivalent of guitar tablature.  It's the best I can do for console players.

• Satisfied 1

Posted (edited)

How do you get the code for a song nvm i found it but it gives me some 0 i don't know what those mean pc might have to 0 string ps4 doesn't have a 0 string 

Edited by (PS4)LordDominusToxin

59 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Unfortunately, the short answer appears to be that you can't import song codes on a PS4.

However, there is something that lets you turn song codes into a visual format you can actually read: https://buff0000n.github.io/shawzintab/

Paste the song code in the box, click 'Generate Tab', and it will give you the Shawzin equivalent of guitar tablature.  It's the best I can do for console players.

Thanks a lot. Bookmarked