Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #259!

[DE]Megan

Thank you so much for picking our dojo for silver on switch! I have put so much time and love into our home, and I'm so excited to open the Koga-Ryu gates and have everyone come for a visit!

Congratulations to all the other winners across the platforms! We did it guys! 

Congratz to those who won the dojo contest.  

I'm honestly glad my clan didn't place now that I saw the light update though so also my sympathy to those dojo artist who now will have people viewing the dojo not as it was but as it is now. 

Missing these ducat drops each time is really beginning to get extremely frustrating. I usually coordinate my break time to watch 30+ minutes and then leave it on in the background and basically every other drop works but the ducats, the thing I value the most, doesn’t work. Is there anything going to be done about it? Why is it impossible to push them after the stream if they didn’t work during? 

11 minutes ago, (NSW)RealKub said:

Missing these ducat drops each time is really beginning to get extremely frustrating. I usually coordinate my break time to watch 30+ minutes and then leave it on in the background and basically every other drop works but the ducats, the thing I value the most, doesn’t work. Is there anything going to be done about it? Why is it impossible to push them after the stream if they didn’t work during? 

I've had the same issue for a few months... always the ducats that don't go through, everything else is fine... 😕

Congratulations to all the winners 🙂and thanks to Reb for another fun stream. 

Unfortunately no Ducats drop for me or my partner on PS4, watching via Twitch. I expected as much as the Ducats drops haven't worked for months. Everything else had worked fine (with the exception of Nekros Prime, which was later fixed, and the blip a few months back where nothing came through), but every time it's Ducats, since about March or April time, nada 😞

Thanks for investigating this for us. The drops are a nice bonus to get for watching the streams, and the Ducats are always handy, especially with Baro's arrival. 

I am so sorry to always come to this kind of thread to complain, but I need to say that, once again the drop did not work for me. And every time that the drop is ducats, it never works. All other drops worked properly, but ducats never work. 

This time I thought that maybe, if I was logged in and plying some missions, it might work, but no dice.  I know that you guys are very busy with other stuff, but it would be great if you guys could look into this and see, why it never works for me. 

Also, another thing that I want to complain is, on my other account, which I have linked my warframe account with a mixer account, the drops only works after I do a mission. Like, I log in, and no message on my inbox, so I do the first mission, a quick one, and then, ban the message arrives;Actually, the delay on inbox messages on Switch, after a mission is something that is happening constantly for me. Like on quests that you need to receive an inbox to keep on, it usually take up to 5 minutes for the inbox to arrive. 

Not a complaint, just adding more info: I'm on PC and did not get the ducats drop from this stream. A few PC friends also missed out on them. Friends and I have received previous drops fine.

I hope DE can fix this soon, as it appears to affect many on console who seem to get left out of every ducat drop.

Archived