[DE]Megan

Hotfix 25.7.1

The problem wasn't that metals were overly bright, instead they're dull/plasticy instead of bright and shiny. Still like that as of this hotfix.

• Upvote 5

someone messed up..cant switch to my dax's shawzin now..earlier I could switch between Nelumbo and my Dax now I cant since its telling me I need to buy it again

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked lighting/exposure in the Orbiter to alleviate reports of overly bright metal. The Orbiter will now appear close to what it was pre-Update 25.7.0.

It's not just in the orbiter, but in the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis, too: ZSoVL0e.png

• Upvote 12

That directx crash kept screwing me over whenever i tried to get on, thank god they fixed it.

Edited by GrouchyDivad

Please hotfix the Napellus tennogen skin, the helmet is entirely ruined with it randomly moving and getting stuck into Saryn´s head...

https://imgur.com/cGqXjNK This is how the skin looks for me in the market. 

Edited by Lelinyth
  • Upvote 1

I don't think the Lighting issue is bound to just the Orbiter. Have you tried Aim-gliding in Fortuna with High Dynamic Range on? It is White! Loading screen in mission of any type is also overexposed/bright as looking directly in the sun with magnifying glass. The Wukong Prime Diorama in the Market also appears with a White filter on top, a result of probably Light issue. Please check the source of this, for the sake of the eyes of everybody

• Upvote 2

WHATEVER YOU GUYS DID TO THE DOJO GOLD IT LOOKS LIKE ABSOLUTE TRASH.  PLEASE FIX.  MY WHOLE BEAUTIFUL DOJO IS AN EYESORE.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, TemeriareTony said:

if we bought one of the companion weapon rivens prior to the red text and it is gone now is that going to be refunded as well? or is that a bug?

The Simaris Standing you spent on the Riven is being refunded, but you get to keep the Riven!

From what I saw, the Railjack keybindings were basic, from movement, weapon usage, using, banking, countermeasures, system viewing, and something about toggling the camera.

Thanks for the quick Update but metal is still looking dull and much worse now. I have the same problem with Dojo decorations looking more yellow instead of gold. Can we please run back whatever was done to get back the shiny look we had before?

https://imgur.com/0mOwcsb

• Upvote 3

Will there be an option to disable/hide look links posted in the comments? I enjoy chatting in region chat but would rather not get spammed with other people's horrible fashion choices and poorly optimized mod setups.

Can you revert these awful lighting changes? Metallics looks like matte now...

Edited by Pancoar
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 4

Gerade eben schrieb LittleMammoth:

All prisma skins for orbiter bug. Can't see the energy colors.

DQ10W3o.jpg

not only Orbiters but ever Prisma Item has no energy at the moment