Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.7.1

[DE]Megan

Getting a bug where I was stuck in "pause menu" during Disruption. Could not control my character whatsoever, only type in chat. The Teammate loadouts were displayed in the top left permanantly but no other aspects of the pause menu. Tried jumping off (before I could no longer control at all) and also dying, getting revived, reviving self... no fix. I took a video as well. Can upload if need be.

8 minutes ago, KettleTicket said:

Stealth scanning is broken. Prior to 25.7, I was able to scan enemies 5m in front of them (while using Hushed Invisibility) and they wouldn't become alerted. Now they are alerted as soon if I slightly "miss" the scan from ~15m away.

I'm experiencing the same. Synthesis scanners now alarm enemies, so they instantly become alerted as soon as you start the scan. My stealthed Loki is unable to stealth scan at all, and having all the enemies in the area rush on top of you when your'e trying to scan a target is frustrating and clunky.

also whats with this noodle look on the electric beam effects? when you get a corrupted weapon from relics with inf ammo the arcing looks like noodles to rather than lightning like before this update. can see how bad the gold looks to. all the places on the moon went from shiny and ornate to dull and mundane. ED6279E1114B205BD5DF17C2C136D8BA15162000

I just wanted to say that I can't properly see the edge of the decorations I put in my dojo. I do not know if it is because of my potato pc  or if it meant to be like that. But if it were meant to be like that, I hope you can at least give options for the unfinished decorations we put to be transparent(current) or solid color(previous). Thank you

• Fashion frame
  • Lighting (Orb Vallis)
  • Colors
  • Prisma stuff
  • Armors
  • Mithra skins

all completely screwed post-update. Even after the hotfix.

Gauss looks good - it kinda feels like someone was referencing Gauss when they were making changes and not realizing how it affected allllll the other stuff.

Please roll back the entirety of the textures/lighting/material to the exact previous version. The hotfix did no such change to the lighting on my end so still have to turn HDR off which makes everything else outside the orbiter worse. The game was 99% perfect before the update with some small issues but now I believe it has gotten work.

Dear DE I think I found some issues,

- Just a moment ago I can go into FPS mode when trying accesing Gauss Leverian via Market in Arsenal. I can't go in so I think the input didn't detected, but after I cancel the arsenal, somehow I changed into First Person View Mode and can walking around via Orbiter(only walk and run with no jump still can interact with anything). Everything looks okay at first then when I'm trying to open the Star Map in First Person View Mode, the Background OST became overlapping each other.
- Before this I was locked away when I'm opening the Syndicate panel on the left, like can't do anything at all and only typing, so I force it to shutdown via alt+F4.
- And the other one is I got a Black screen after I'm put some donation(roughly 1.5m Creds) after I sight seeing in Leverian Museum Collection and exactly when I'm trying to get out from the room via Esc Button.

That's all I want to report, I hope you can fix this issues since I'm kinda down atm because of this issue. Thank you in advance!

Please revert the dojo changes for unbuilt decorations!  It's extremely hard to plan things out now.  We were in the process of redecorating our whole dojo and now it's almost impossible.  Please fix!!  Maybe make all unbuilt decorations look finished in decorator mode?

I don't appreciate that my glorious golden Xiphos (with prisma skin) was amazing and golden when I logged off, only to login and see that it's an ugly mustard-yellow monstrosity.

Upon tinkering, no other "engine" color works apart from the default. Please fix this!

Thanks for the update.

Still no fix for Hydroid & Meg Prime texture bugs.

I won't be talking about this anymore because why should I care if you guys don't. I'd think you would at least want one of the main playable characters of Warframe to not have any bugs considering we spend the entire game looking at our Warframes, but it is still a Beta after all, huh.

Archived