Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.7.1

[DE]Megan

PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS! A checkbox, for example, that revert yellow planned objects to an old pre 25.7 patch look.

It was one pain to make such projects because of tons of bugs with grid, now you make it EVEN MORE PAINFULL!!!

4 hours ago, Rinkata_Prime said:

DEAR DE !!! PLEASE !!! ANY WAY TO TURN THIS BACK AS IT WAS BEFORE

n75xFB9.jpg

Yes, this looks cool right, Yeah I am making a big robot, yeah but HOW TO WORK WITH THIS NOW????

3 hours ago, --TA--Weeaboo_Slayer said:

I can't see a thing now, Instead of letting us see how the decoration will be when finished now everything is mixed
x7Gjccc.jpg

24 minutes ago, Rinkata_Prime said:

PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS! A checkbox, for example, that revert yellow planned objects to an old pre 25.7 patch look.

It was one pain to make such projects because of tons of bugs with grid, now you make it EVEN MORE PAINFULL!!!

Oh god...
*remembers my newly changed, unfinished, dojo spawn room decorations*

3 hours ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Why do metal look like plastics now?

The color I used (top left gold in the fire pallet) was a gorgeous color. my syndana looked like melted gold and my liset looked kinda like a monarch butterfly. now my liset is almost white in entering missions and the gold looks like a light tan. Honestly really sad because I put hours into getting all the colors and attachments just right. (since the metalics themselves changed no pallet gives me the same color anymore)

So I only just logged in and went to work on some things I need to do... Ended up going to Marduk and killing Lynx, he dropped something that looked like an oberon part except it was blue. I thought it was something new and picked it up, it was his sigil... which I already had, now I have two showing up in my inventory:

BnWxM1O.jpg

Then I went to an invasion mission and Zanuka showed up... and dropped a sigil as well:

s0SBsvU.jpg

55b69M3.jpg

Eventually trying to apply a sigil to a new warframe or change my sigil is going to take a lot of scrolling. Just a heads up.

Thanks for all the hard work, I still have a lot to read for fixes/changes

I am sure others have posted about the orbiter image space changes, but I'm honestly not going to read through 5 pages to see if my particular issue has been brought up by someone else yet...

I am not a fan of the change.  The colors are actually quite broken, and the lighting in general is now excruciatingly washed out.

The following images are to demonstrate how broken the colors are outright broken.  My orbiter's deck plating (accent) is set to pure black.  Prior to the update, the floors were just that, nice shiney black.  Now it's a different color depending on what part of the orbiter you are in, from the proper pure black in the personal quarters, to a very light grey/almost white just outside the personal quarters, to a light pink/purple up by navigation.  In two of the images, both of the same view, one image has the color selection menu up, and you can see a clear difference in color of the floor even though it's exactly the same color selected... the floor changed color from my simply moving the mouse across the color selections without clicking... just moving the mouse across the screen and the color changed.

Please rescind the orbiter image space changes until the colors are not broken beyond absurdity.  I can almost live with the lighting being a bright, harsh, hard washed out mess, but the broken colors on top of that just make it ugly.

Spoiler

DFE7020BB32AEE55FD9CFBCAF510A4727401B606

In the above image, you can see that the floor is the correct pure black color inside the personal quarters, and is a light grey/almost white color just outside.

Spoiler

08F463DD02FB250965C6665B5571C42195F78F49

In the above screenshot, the pure black floor is now far closer to the purple used in the primary/secondary color slots.

Spoiler

E8605CBB0963AD6184718CE003424BD730F938F7

In the above screenshot, the pure black floor appears far closer to a pale greyish/green blue.

Spoiler

0B468ED48B63AF176979FDBA27921B42A8EE62B5

Above image.... sorry, that deck is not black, it's very light grey

Spoiler

7465DE8F02FA86B33105CA6EA36EB440FD800131

Above image... my cursor simply passed over the other colors, and it changed the color image space.  No click, just the mouse cursor passing over.  That is several shades darker than the previous image despite being the exact same color.... and it's still not the proper color it should be

Spoiler

371846151731B0F662EDEB81F729AB3F634F12EA

The above image was taken a couple weeks ago.... compare to the following image....

Spoiler

4BA22478C4366D6B06630536EAB5E0978738EE9A

In the above image, the only color differences are the operator outfit, and the tertiary (previously a gold/yellow from the twilight palette, changed recently to pure black.  The lighting color is vastly different, and the floor reflection is brighter and far uglier.

Now for another before and after comparison shot... first, the "before"

Spoiler

B7A7ECA86028390D92907B57DD684D404C173E66

In the above, the lighting was good, the colors were rich.  Don't mind the spacerhoomba trying to hump loki's leg

And now the "after"

Spoiler

D75825EAEDF0ACA3F43F11F9D28152A67FAC895A

The colors above are washed out under a harsh hard light.

It's ugly.  As Ordis would say, my eye sensors are bleeeeeding.... but not pleased at all.

Please, DE... I want my dark batcave like orbiter ambiance back.  I want rich saturated colors back.  It looks like the lighting was jacked up by nearly 1k lumens, and it's burning my eyes out.  My orbiter used to be a nice dark rest between missions that involve muzzleflashes and warframe abilities shooting off like Mardi Gras on an acid trip.

Spoiler

ACC8AC94766E6A01D918231FB652BB4B31EAA735

This is apparently cloudy and raining on PoE now... Looks like a fairly clear day however

Spoiler

D2B4F595015E1890150ABEE53A92D47717644C7B

This is not sunset.... apparently lighting strikes turn everything reddish/orange.

Also.... not a fan of the metalics changes either... note the amprex.  It's supposed to be black with gold finish.  Previously it was just that.  Now the gold looks like a yellow spraypaint job. I use the same color for the accents on my gara's fasionframe... same deal, used to be a rich lustrous gold, and now it's a bad spraypaint job.

Edit.... the loading screen....

Spoiler

7C58E19A558B70BD74AF718F644363ECF31050D3

The liset skin I use here is completely broken... I am actually considering contacting support for a complete refund on that particular purchase (tennogen skin) because this is NOT what I purchased.

It used to be animated (the window ports on the bow would 'stream' various shades of purple), the gold lines were animated as well, and the engine nacels had light blue checkered lights running across them.  Now, it's a light lavender color with zero animation, the gold lines are now pale yellow, and there's no checkered lighting on the nacels what so ever.  The non animated portions of the hull (the nacel and the 'edge' where the RCS thrusters are) has gone from dark purple to... depending on the angle of light, a semi dark purple to pale washed out blue.

In the orbiter customization screen, I can see the checkered lighting on the nacels, and they look more like pale lavender stickers plastered all over.  They are not visible what so ever in the loading screen rendering.

Considering my last insightful, informative, hopeful, 3-hours-of-work, post just got DEleted, I apologize now if this will sound rude because I could care less about pleasantries if they're just going to be labled heresy anyway and be blown out of the water with the push of a button.

*New (Disruption) nodes and Arbitrations
--Locking Arbitrations behind these new nodes provide absolutely 0% incentive for me to reunlock it. I encounter new/old bugs literally everytime I go back, and it's already been almost a year since Arbitration's release. Fix this first, then maybe I'll play your videogame.
*Lua Lens
--A slap in the face for veterans and noobs alike. Veterans already have everything. And only ~44% more than Eidolon Lens?! New players, don't, because Brilliant/Radiant/Synthetic Shards exist. Also, normal Eidolon Shards will get an actual use when?
*Universal Syndicate Medallion
--Only thing with real potential here is donating these to Conclave. Conclave makes you want to kill yourself faster than that Mirage with an Ignis Wraith just did, has great cosmetic rewards, and every other faction is relatively easy to rank up anyway.
*Market Aura Forma
--80p for one and 150 for a bundle? I'll repeat what I said to Aura Forma blueprint on day 1: "Ha! Nope." Aura Forma blueprint costs 1 Forma to build not 2, single Market Aura Forma costs 40p, the bundle costs 64p, and now they might actually be worth using/crafting/buying.
*Riven additions and changes
--Still no fix on the riven system itself. META boosters or memes are all they are, so why are they still locked behind a virtual slot machine? Let us lock stats, change the stats themselves(preferably stats that are unique and not apocalyptic), have percentages scale with something tangible (like mastery rank?), and we have some actual end-game content. I don't want to hunt for the "perfect roll" until I die, nor do I want to pay the equivalent of 400 USD for this thingy in a videogame.
*PoE: Bounty Additions
--Bring bonus objectives to starchart missions as well, and if done right then warframes focusing on defending, crowd control, etc. could become (more) relevant again. Bonus rewards could be three (or two, depending on performance (like Disruption)) random rewards from the rotation's drop table with us allowed to choose one of them, similar to daily login rewards.
*Enemy grenades
--Make them more visible, like ammo pickups: bigger, beacon of light, and maybe even a faint glow that flashes faster with the countdown.
*Titania's 2 still buffs companions. lmao. no. just no
*Umbra still bugged to not benefit from instances where invulnerability should be applied, loses fellow warframes' buffs, and had an issue with Magus Repair on its release. Common factor: Transference and Umbra (the specter, not you the player). Verdict: Remove his sentience passive; its only use is content that can easily be cleared with a Braton, and just gets you killed in high-level missions because yes, you will be punished for the mistakes made by this thing you have no control over.
*Volt can't pick up his 3
*Hildryn still walks through the red disqualification barriers of Custom Obstacle Courses, without being disqualified.

New Bow VFX didn't get applied to MK-1 version of Paris.

Edit: Also pls apply those animations to Artemis Bow. Especially the distortions. I've always wanted that. Bow-Feel went from mediocre at best to amazing.

Edit 2: And Ballistica plus versions. And maybe reduce the regularity on Gauss Noble animations. It feels kind of unnatural and is really irritating when he does it once a second.

some fix! now EVERYTHING is overly bright had no subtly and looks like S# really. the Obsidian rocks in my dojo now look like great colossal dog turds and my tribute rock  looks  like pigeons sat on it for weeks. and whats worse Where is the light coming from? no justification, no establishment, just overly bright light flooding everything, overwhelming the environmental sources of light. It's likr trying to be a Ninja in an IKEA . And yes I do know about cinematic lighting, I was a make - up artist in film, television snd theatre and would always ask questions about and investigate the properties of lighting used because what affected the light  affected  my work.  

Look link for kavats is slightly borked... My smeeta uses the moonless skin, and here we see both the tails from the moonless skin AND a regular non-skin tail type... which is NOT her actual natural tail.

Spoiler

631793EBEF97D83D9AFB132C98A34BF6761CA2D6

Also... I do not own the smoke color palette.... so, either that's naturally attached to the skin, and it's a deceptive attempt to get others to buy a pallete that is not actually required, or it's a straight up bug

Here is her look-link on her B appearance config, no skin, no color changes.... Note the tail.

Spoiler

80BC05AB4F6899702B303E2BA004C89B6CBA1B91

Now here is her actual ingame model.... Her actual natural tail type, which is not what is shown in the look-link.

Spoiler

8825B173D6E8D7FD44AD31FC2F7DDC638C977126

I am also noticing significant errors with kubrows and looklinks.  My sunika kubrow is an omega, but in the look-link, he's a skinny.

I can see this causing a HUGE headache for breeders who want to show the pets their imprints came from because... well, the look link is not showing their actual pets

EDIT:

Look link for OTHER people's pets shows YOUR pet's armor/color selections.  I just talked with a player in the region chat, he linked his kubrow, and I found it odd that he had the exact same colors/armor as my sunika.  He confimed that he had a completely different armor set on and a different color scheme.

Broken AF

A few things that may have already been mentioned, but I don't see addressed in this thread:

• Profit Taker does not spawn Terra Mankers. This affects some archguns more than others, but it's definitely a problem.
  • Synthesis (and I'm assuming Codex, too) scans are now alarming regardless of stealth status. This is pretty bad considering Cephalon Simaris standing will be valuable when companion rivens come back.
  • The operator randomly gets stuck when entering or leaving operator form. I was unable to consistently duplicate this issue, but it seems to be more common if you're jumping when operator form is activated.
  • Sigil drops seem to be duplicating in the appearance tab, and their droprates appear to be almost 100% for many of the enemies that can drop them.
  • The color scheme bug from the dojo has appeared in the orbiter. Opening my Operator's appearance screen and switching back to my warframe will randomly transfer some of the colors to the frame. It will fix itself upon entering a mission, but it is still unpleasant to see my warframe's energy color suddenly switch from purple to green.

Thanks for coming out with these quick hotfixes. They are appreciated.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb KentuckyKid_69:

Thanks for the quick Update but metal is still looking dull and much worse now. I have the same problem with Dojo decorations looking more yellow instead of gold. Can we please run back whatever was done to get back the shiny look we had before?

https://imgur.com/0mOwcsb

That part of the update took a huge part of my fun... Man fashion is like 30% of my playtime. If i want to play with plastic, i'd play with my old LEGO Technics.

...(Yes, technically spoken, i play with plastic, but you get it 😉 )

I don't know what to say, but the hotfix didn't seem to correct the brightness and color problems at all for me. Emissive colors are still completely broken. Everything is way too bright and washed up. I still have problems with some color paletes giving me the wrong color. Please revert the look to what it was if you can't fix it. The game looks substantially worse now.

I still can't play the Shawzin, since the middle mouse button key can't be re-bound to another, like the thumb. Can't play it whatsoever without a third of the central keys. Also, a few times yesterday, if you play it too quickly it turns off the audio for it.

Archived