[DE]Megan

Hotfix 25.7.1

• Tweaked lighting/exposure in the Orbiter to alleviate reports of overly bright metal. The Orbiter will now appear close to what it was pre-Update 25.7.0.

Not fixed.

• Upvote 4

I still can't play the Shawzin, since the middle mouse button key can't be re-bound to another, like the thumb. Can't play it whatsoever without a third of the central keys. Also, a few times yesterday, if you play it too quickly it turns off the audio for it.

• Upvote 1

srsly DE.... you had the lightings and colors just perfect BEFORE the update. Now its a big mess. Ship and Warframe colors and metallics look as it they had undergone abrasive blasting procedures. Who approves of such changes before actually testing it out on the DEV build to prevent that we players have to complain about such things all the time? Revert these color / lighting changes to the state they were before the update and everybody is happy. As i said before, it was perfect prior to the update. So pls DE.... undo the latest changes regarding this matter 🤔

• Upvote 5

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MacKenzie7717 said:

sorry, that deck is not black, it's very light grey

Standard palette contains a gray, not black color. The more true black color can be found in fire/flame palette at the very bottom/left and at the same position in grayscale palette. And even this black was never shown as RGB 0.0.0, but well it's way better than one you have used.

Edited by Rinkata_Prime

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the update and hotfix! 

Just wanted to bring to your attention that the Sigils dropped from bosses seem to be doubling up now. I have 2 stalker and Jackal Sigils in my Regalia tab.

If you could fix this it would be fantastic! 

Edit: Just noticed you can sell extra ones from bosses, but not from stalker. It's more of an annoyance than an improvement as the sigil options in appearance now seems crowded and unkempt than streamlined and organized. Please put it back to how it was. https://imgur.com/tMceYcd

Edited by Keogu

About the loadout UI can we have option to change the configuration of appearance and mods too? Like take an example I want to change to Nova and have an option to choose her configuration to be speedva or slowva, or change appearance so I don't need to change syndicate sigils everytime when I choose a different syndicate mission. There is still plenty of space under the cooperative and companion session to add more options.

EDCKdqyWwAASlTN?format=jpg&name=large

Nope. Metallic surfaces still look like cheap plastic or old chipped faux chrome. And they still shine in darkness. And previously glossy non-metallic surfaces still look like they've been sandblasted. And overall colors still look washed out and dull. And Prisma skins are still broken.

What looked meh(and I mean meh) in that animation with two metallic cubes looks really bad in-game. Maybe it would've looked better if you'd changed the lighting in the whole game, but that's an unreasonable request for a hotfix. This really should've been a complex revamp of both lighting and surface textures, doing just textures without the lighting makes things worse.

In summary: new metallic surfaces are bad, they may be better with completely different lighting, but for now they're bad and broken, please revert.

• Upvote 7

Posted (edited)

Can we get a replay button for Sands of Inaros pls i forgot to scan the golem and want it in my simulacrum

and pls add customizable buttons to the shawzin it's weird with the mouse

after a bit of playing the effects and metall look disgusting and my liset looks plastic now it was so shiny beforehand but now ugh... PLS UNDO

oh and what were you thinking changing nodes but don't make them appear blue like all new missions did even tho you just changed the gamemode bruh

Edited by Razernailik
more things that anger me found

I got some stuff dun understand can someone please give me a answer?

1) ABRITRATION HONOR IS LOCKED

2) WHAT IS THIS "RECOVERED ARTIFACTS" MEAN?

3) WHERE THE NEW MOA EMOTION MODULE FROM CONTEST?

4) NEW POE FRAGMENT?

5) STARCHART PROGRESSION NOW IS 230/231? 

6 минут назад, Gnlstorm сказал:

5) STARCHART PROGRESSION NOW IS 230/231? 

There's a new node on Lua.

39 minutes ago, Rinkata_Prime said:

Standard palette contains a gray, not black color. The more true black color can be found in fire/flame palette at the very bottom/left and at the same position in grayscale palette. And even this black was never shown as RGB 0.0.0, but well it's way better than one you have used.

Seriously, dude?  Do you have anything else of utter meaninglessness to contribute?

Please take a moment to actually look at the picture and then come back and tell me the color I have selected is anywhere near to the color applied to the floor.  If you are going to quibble over if "true black" is RBG XYZ or RBG XYX, I honestly do not care and your nitpicking is completely pointless.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MacKenzie7717 said:

Seriously, dude?

Man don't be so aggressive, I did nothing bad to you. I just recomend to use more blackish color instead one you have used. I don't think your floor will be better at all, but it will be at least something better. Relax.

Edited by Rinkata_Prime

Posted (edited)

Sometimes I honestly ask myself if DE even has some sort of quality controll for their patches. Pretty much every patch(not hotfix) results in the immediate need for multiple hotfixes, because multiple obvious problems emerged that could have been noticed by even a singular tester. If you can't finish you work for a somewhat set release then don't give us the stuff. Those of us that "need" new content, because they're pretty much at 100%, have grown accustomed to waiting and probably wont take it too negative while all the others have enough to do anyways.

The lighting is screwed in the whole game, not just the orbiter. Also the new deluxe armor set is misplaced on at least one frame, please don't let this one join the riv elite "not this is intended"-armor sets and fix the positioning. You game is amazing all around, it just need some(or much more, depending on the toppic) love in some places.

Also: How dare you to break fashion frame? This is close to 30% of the whole content and 70% of the fun.

Edited by Eggdromeda
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The Xiphos Henipa Skin is ruined after the latest update. The materials seem very plastic and mat and the energy colors on the skin disappeared. (The energy colors am referring to are those who where on the the tertiary part of the skin). 

• Upvote 2

Anyone know what this sentence mean?

• Added a ‘Recovered Artifacts’ section to Simaris’ Offerings.

hace 2 horas, ISPY4ever dijo:

That part of the update took a huge part of my fun... Man fashion is like 30% of my playtime. If i want to play with plastic, i'd play with my old LEGO Technics.

...(Yes, technically spoken, i play with plastic, but you get it 😉 )

Yep, same here. I totally lost interest of playing the game with my Frames looking like that. Frost Deluxe skin is totally messed up and looks like a chinise knockoff of what we had before. Seeing so many complain about the game looking worse they should really consider to go back and just leave it as it was. Don't fix what ain't broke.

• Upvote 5

I've come across 2 issues:

First is with the recovered Animator Nightwave bounty from last week. After the update/hotfix, filling any empty ayatan treasure both by hand and with the "Autofill" option no longer counts toward the bounty.

Second issue is selecting the Dojo node no longer provides the dojo menu where I can manage clan members and the motto/announcement. It instead immediately takes me to the dojo. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked lighting/exposure in the Orbiter to alleviate reports of overly bright metal. The Orbiter will now appear close to what it was pre-Update 25.7.0.

I think the lighting department has serious issue. Everything was ok other than the lighting above/on companion in the ship prior to this. Now the lighting above/on companion seems to be fixed... but everything in the ship has gone dull too. 

Not possible to tweak only the lighting at the companion part without jeopardizing the rest of the lighting? I'm sure there is a way.

• Upvote 3

May we also have 'Hide Crafted' as an option in the lower right-hand corner of the Nightwave Cred Offerings page?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kyori said:

I think the lighting department has serious issue. Everything was ok other than the lighting above/on companion in the ship prior to this. Now the lighting above/on companion seems to be fixed... but everything in the ship has gone dull too. 

Not possible to tweak only the lighting at the companion part without jeopardizing the rest of the lighting? I'm sure there is a way.

Well, if you followed Steve on twitch yesterday, you know there were a few problems that delayed the release of the update, they probably had to hothothotfix a few things and turn off others. Give them some hours of sleep and then they will work on that without the stress of doing a lot of fixes in a little time :P. 

About the lighting, I think it will be fixed fast. In different tilesets, a lot of rooms look dull or a complete mess, but others are amazing, and at the moment I think a good way to judge the work on materials/reflections/etc is to look at the profile screen. If I look at that, the difference between now and before is great, with a more natural look.

About the orbiter, the hotfix fixed it for me when I login, but it goes back to pre-hotfix when I return from a mission.

EDIT: some else doesn't see the link icons in the arsenal screen?

EDIT2: oh my bad, they are there but barely visible (near black or something like that), can we get them more visible?

Edited by Squizzolo
  • Satisfied 1