Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Here Have A Clan Emblem Done?

Jhaelen

I've read up on the submission process for a clan emblem but there is one thing I'm unsure of. The design is white and contained within a circle and I'd like just the white to be visible and the rest transparent. As a PNG doesn't support an alpha channel, should the rest of the artwork be black? I've looked for an answer but couldn't find anything.

Hope someone can help.

Actually, PNG does support an alpha channel, so use that if you want transparent areas in your clan logo. If you don't use the alpha channel black areas will just be displayed as solid black.

For reference, here's our clan logo. It uses transparency quite extensively.

qKk9yp0.png

Edited by Botskiz

Um, this might be stupid but i need help on figuring out how to upload a picture to warframe so that the picture is shown on the clan flags in my dojo. I have a picture reserved on my computer for my clan "Soviets" and don't know how to upload it. Can some one take me through in detail/explain on how i can upload my picture.

Thank you,

Vitaly Turnwall

I am in agreement with Soviet, why can't we put our clan emblem on the flags and banners we put up in the Dojo? Wouldn't that be great? Someone in another thread thought it would be hard for the devs to do this , but I don't think so...the upload process is already in place, just gotta put in the decoration menu in the dojo... Hell, I would pay in plat for every emblem I was allowed to put up... just sayin'

Go to the title page of this website, your handle will be up in the far right corner, click it (from title page, or 'home' page}. you should see account management button click that and scroll down from there

gonna cost you some plat tho... 

Edited by BeeMoe