The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kick System

Jygxz

On 2019-09-01 at 1:00 PM, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Being honest with you i think there just needs to be a way to instantly master weapons... Aside from paracesis i think the only thing you can use eidolon shards for currently is ranking up with Onko. No idea how many i have but it's probably a bunch by now. Maybe like 5 eidolon shards could instantly level one piece of gear. Then you'll stop having people afk in missions, might still be a problem with focus grinding in ESO but over all you get it done better and easier in ESO if you actually participate......... Maybe add a recipe that you can buy from onko at architect level, one use per recipe, that 10 eidolon shards refine into a radiant shard or something. 

Yeah yeah i know... change is scary... some of you probably have a few thousand of these things but the main point is that it gets people to stop afking to complete mastery and such. People are doing it in a way that involves zero actual involvement anyway. If you remove the driving force causing people to AFK they will stop doing it. 

well said man...thank you for reading

On 2019-09-01 at 10:34 PM, KIREEK said:

Actually, reports on afk can result in a 2nd report because in certain gamemodes being afk results in "acting against the team" (another non allowed action ingame)., this means the mission can stall or get more difficult to the point a fail is inevitable.

very true...well said