Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawkstormz

Nightwave series 2 episode 4 is still not out

So yeah we're in week 7 im curretly rank 35 and we still dont have episode four. All i want is a eta or something im thirsty for new infested

1 hour ago, Hawkstormz said:

So yeah we're in week 7 im curretly rank 35 and we still dont have episode four. All i want is a eta or something im thirsty for new infested

Isn't the cutscenes every 2 weeks?

Wait for the reset. It'll be after that. 

I thought Nightwave reset on Sundays. It's Thursday right now.

10 hours ago, sinnae said:

I thought Nightwave reset on Sundays. It's Thursday right now.

The challenges do but episode updates seem to range on a random day of the week.

Apparently in one of the new disruptions the demolyst is a new infested unit tied to this nightwave, it called a thrasher 

tyzpclbbihj31.png

So i hope this is a sign that ep4 is soon

So you suddenly got surprised they didn't drop in on a random Friday?

I suspect that they’re waiting till the actual end of nightwave to release the last few episodes. Any extension to nightwave would be placed in the middle.

5 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Apparently in one of the new disruptions the demolyst is a new infested unit tied to this nightwave, it called a trasher 

Calling a "Trasher Maw" would be copyright infrigement, wouldnt it?

28 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Calling a "Trasher Maw" would be copyright infrigement, wouldnt it?

not really, both words are not sungjected to copyrights, its the same as how you have an ember in guild wars 2 and warframe, you cant copyright words that are in the dictionery unless you make a character and call it something copyrighted like "coca cola frame" or "mitsubishi frame" as those are examples of actuall copyrighted words.

So if we're in week 7, how many weeks are left in this series? I'm behind and I have no idea if I'll be able to catch up because I can't find anything that tells me a definitive end date.

2 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

not really, both words are not sungjected to copyrights, its the same as how you have an ember in guild wars 2 and warframe, you cant copyright words that are in the dictionery unless you make a character and call it something copyrighted like "coca cola frame" or "mitsubishi frame" as those are examples of actuall copyrighted words.

Try to call a frame apple or windows.... Few years ago an indie game had to change the name from Dieselstormers to something else because Diesel jeans sued them...

Just now, bibmobello said:

Try to call a frame apple or windows....

how is apple a copyrighted word? its a fruit, and window is a window, windows is a multiple of window.

9 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

how is apple a copyrighted word? its a fruit, and window is a window, windows is a multiple of window.

Thrust me, if someone sues you and it says to change your name you will do it but if you are billionaire.

Because the law is equal for all...

if you are rich.

59 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

Sure, you can't exclusively license a common noun, but you still can't straight-up name a brand "Apple" or "Windows" (although including the word "Apples" or "Window" would be fine). Trademark law seems to care a lot about context and usage. It's actually kind of nuanced and interesting once you get past the corporate ickiness.

9 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

The challenges do but episode updates seem to range on a random day of the week.

Apparently in one of the new disruptions the demolyst is a new infested unit tied to this nightwave, it called a trasher 

tyzpclbbihj31.png

Am I crazy or does that say Thrasher. Everyone keeps calling it a Trasher.

25 minutes ago, sinnae said:

Am I crazy or does that say Thrasher. Everyone keeps calling it a Trasher.

I forgot an H, i hate phone keyboards

On 2019-08-30 at 9:50 AM, sleepychewbacca said:

Isn't the cutscenes every 2 weeks?

Wait for the reset. It'll be after that. 

Its been 4 and half weeks since the last episode . We are already rank 35 the nightwave was supposed to end when everyone received the operator suits but it seems nobody wants to talk about it.

1 minute ago, Spiritrax said:

Its been 4 and half weeks since the last episode . We are already rank 35 the nightwave was supposed to end when everyone received the operator suits but it seems nobody wants to talk about it.

It's expected to end much after, given how they said it was being extended a few devstreams back. 

Nobody talks about it because it isn't as important. It's just content to consume, nothing more nothing less. 

On 2019-08-30 at 7:55 AM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Apparently in one of the new disruptions the demolyst is a new infested unit tied to this nightwave, it called a thrasher 

tyzpclbbihj31.png

Actually the enemy attach to the nightwave series should be this one, at least that is what DE said by one of the Art Stream during the Tennocon!!! fvk1x6u58q831.jpg