Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ur disruption breaks at round 10

Hobie-wan

Granted the rest of the squad chickened out after round 6, but I kept going (host migrated to me fine with all loot). It was fine until round 10 started. No more enemies spawned. I had 2 keys on the ground. I stuck one in the conduit and it still said 'key required' in the upper left even though it did put the key in. I put the other key that was lying on the ground in another conduit and nothing happened. Thankfully I was still able to extract with my loot, but the mission just failed to continue.

I had a variation of this. After a host migration several rounds before, I got stuck on the last conduit of round 11. I put in the key and the conduit timer did not start, the demo didn't spawn, and after another key dropped, I was unable to inert it into the conduit. The conduit did show as having a key in it already. Enemies stopped spawning. I was still able to extract, but could not continue. 

Edit: Occurred again, this time in a group on round 10. No host migration involved.

Edited by Unspawned
Additional occurrence

I've been getting this too on Ur. I don't know what round it is, but it happens around the 40 minute mark. The timer (if you have an active conduit) goes away, enemies stop spawning, and if you have another key and try to start a new conduit it makes the sound and removes the key, but leaves the conduit empty. I've had it happen with during the first conduit, last conduit, and the next to last conduit.