Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-LG-Bagel

Shawzin occasionally stops making sounds

As title says shawzin emote will stop playing sound after a while being used, so far this is semi-reproducible, seems to happen after ~5 minutes of playing, but sometimes doesn't happen. It's fixed by leaving the emote and and re-entering it.
Video of it in action: 

Spoiler

I am having the same issue as well. I look forward to using this very much in game.

Same issue here. It happens sooner for me; just after entering the emote, sometimes several minutes.

Re-using the emote fixes the problem (temporarily).

I think it has to do with players leaving and joining; although it can happen at random time past 5 minutes of use. 

I managed to get a clip of it happening --> (skip to 1:20) 

Happening to me too. But only after a few seconds of playing. Resetting the emote fixes it temporarily. 

I was playing in the Strata Relay on Earth while it was busy at the time. Then I switched to my Clan's Dojo which is basically empty and I stopped having issues so far. I can actually play for more than 30 seconds at a time. 

This is quite annoying, though it isn't entirely based on join/leave, I was in my orbiter practicing alone for about an hour and it happened 2 or 3 times i want to say.

Also getting the issue, only usable for maybe a 20-30 seconds. Completely unable to properly practice. EDIT 9/3/19: Problem seems to be mostly gone, still spasms every so often but not like every 20-30 seconds. 

I can't even pluck the strings. I press the key, it does its little subtle flash but my warframe does not pluck so no sound. Oh and the scale disappeared. It just has "Scale:"